[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Interstellar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: inter_0.jpg (707 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
inter_0.jpg
707 KB, 1920x1200
I just saw this movie for the first time. It was amazing, I was very sad and very stressed during the movie, but I'm glad it ended reasonnably well. I hope Cooper will wake up Brands when they arrive.
What did you thought about this movie /tv/ ?
>>
It gave me an existential crises.
The whole self-fulfilling prophecy and infinite loop also gets me.
>>
>>64016186

one of the best cinematic experiences i have ever seen. hit me more emotionally then TFA
>>
I thought it was great
>>
File: 0.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
Maybe she's out there right now...just settling down for a nap...
>>
>>64016244
Yeah, time shits always get me, but this time what hit me hard was thinking about how astronauts must feel alone on a planet, probably until your death, never knowing what will happen to the others, just hoping.
The guys who'll depart for Mars and every astronauts are heroes, and have the biggest balls. I wiuld be terrified.
>>
>>64016342
I hope. Cooper will find her and they'll live together
>>
>>64016489
>astronauts must feel alone on a planet, probably until your death, never knowing what will happen to the others, just hoping
>The guys who'll depart for Mars
nigga there's a normal connection between earth and the shitty mars rovers, the astronauts will get all the information they want.
>>
>>64016186
It was absolutely brilliant besides the end.
Ending looked like a rushed "main character finds a miracle and does the impossible" scenario.
>>
>>64016489
The astronauts who will be sent to Mars will be etched in history stickier than a piece of shit in a public toilet.
Also they will be the first people to throw an interplanetary orgy. Oh this will happen anon and you know it. No one is able to resist the idea of doing an orgy in mars
>>
>>64017064
>tfw I will never participate in an orgy in Mars
>>
>>64016604

Man, just imagine what her reaction to seeing Cooper would be. The guy fell into a fucking black hole!
>>
>>64016824
True, but it's still fucking scary. They won't even get to use the supet sleep machine and will have to stand each other for years 8n a tiny capsule.
>>
File: 45367904376907907346.jpg (438 KB, 1663x2500) Image search: [Google]
45367904376907907346.jpg
438 KB, 1663x2500
>>64016342
i just want her to sit on my face desu senpai
>>
I hate when people say love was the driving force in the movie which made it stupid. Brand was obviously delusional and depressed, looking for quick answers and Coop talked about a quantifiable connection because he was confused too where we all know that Murph was the obvious choice to base the tessaract around.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.