[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How someone can like prequels? Is it just a meme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: prequels.png (640 KB, 597x860) Image search: [Google]
prequels.png
640 KB, 597x860
How someone can like prequels?
Is it just a meme?
>>
File: 902320-product-thumb1.jpg (21 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
902320-product-thumb1.jpg
21 KB, 350x350
>>64012100
original trilogy looks like cheap scifi made in the 70s
Am I really suppose to believe these buttons on Darth Vader are futuristic?
Looks like a cunt in a gimp mask
>>
films women will NEVER understand
>>
>>64012100
>HOL UP
>>
>>64012173
It WAS made in the 70s. The original SW was made in 77, with the rest of the trilogy in early 80s.
>>
File: 327131722840.jpg (72 KB, 670x409) Image search: [Google]
327131722840.jpg
72 KB, 670x409
>>64012184
All I need to understand is that I want Luke inside of me. Only reason I'm watching the new ones.
>>
>>64012302
you are literally autistic
>>
>>64012100
>Is it just a meme?
Yes.
>>
>>64012100
Terrible overacting from everyone on set, specially Luke. The twist scene it's laughable in this day and age thanks to him, it's also unnecessary, Vader being his father adds nothing to the story. Leia can't act worth shit and the love plot is so fucking forced. Action scenes are stereotypical of the era where the bad guys always suck dick at shooting/fighting so even the untrained good guys have the upperhand no matter what, destroys any tension. Fucking mini bears and some ass alien races.

Godly art and designs, out of this fucking world. I have always wondered about the people behind that. Fuck Lucas, Ford and Hammil and whoever wrote the trash story. The people making the sets, costumes and art style all made a beautiful job.
>>
>>64012100
The original trilogy was made in the Golden age of sci-fi films I don't care who was making it the prequels would never live up to the originals you omega fuck
>>
>>64012395
>citing dates is autistic
Dawg, gtfo
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.