[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was this so goat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (215 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
215 KB, 1024x768
Why was this so goat?
>>
File: amberheard35.jpg (149 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
amberheard35.jpg
149 KB, 800x600
Amber Heard.
Black mentor guy.
Some predictable and bad (but fun) story about becoming the best version of yourself and working hard to achieve your goals.

...but mostly Amber Heard
>>
Sean Faris is one of those actors that could have a great career and somehow end up doing direct to dvd movies.
Then we get faggots like Jessie Eisengfag with long and kinda successful careers in spite of being hated by almost everyone.

Lesson: pol is sometimes right
>>
>>64011231
This movie was like a bible to my white trash cousins from the mid west.
>>
Basically Warrior for plebs. Or rather: Warrior for even more plebs than the pleb audience of Warrior.
>>
Did they back down?
>>
Fuckin it's a better remake of Karate Kid than the one with Jaden Smith
>>
>>64011231

BACK OFF I'LL TAKE YOU ON
>>
>>64011231
The premise that the whole school was /heem/ fightfans was absolutely ridiculous, but hilarious.
>>
>>64011934
>>64012881
Yeah a bit campy but fun to watch. I liked the part in his edgy phase when the trainer said everybody has a fight or something and they cut to the mom struggling to raise her kids alone
>>
>>64011231
Rode off the UFC craze in 2008, two handsome male leads, high school nostalgia, fight club.
>>
File: never-back-down-amber-heard-2.jpg (48 KB, 900x541) Image search: [Google]
never-back-down-amber-heard-2.jpg
48 KB, 900x541
>Wanna fight?
>>
File: 1447518549075.gif (460 KB, 255x192) Image search: [Google]
1447518549075.gif
460 KB, 255x192
>>64013123
>that glimpse of her underwear
>>
the sequel was even worse
>handsome, charming, lean/muscular, smart guy is a virgin
suspension of disbelief much
>>
>>64013123
>>64013166
I would never be able to stop railing her, too fucking hot.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.