[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the most underrated action flick of the 90s?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: strangedays.jpg (54 KB, 350x518) Image search: [Google]
strangedays.jpg
54 KB, 350x518
Is this the most underrated action flick of the 90s?
>>
>>64007006
Based bigelow
>>
File: Lenny Is Disappoint.png (1 MB, 1536x660) Image search: [Google]
Lenny Is Disappoint.png
1 MB, 1536x660
>>64007006
Yes
>>
no but it's way up there on the list

maximum fucking comfy and the best bigelow movie
>>
>>64007006
I am proud to say I was oldfag enough to be in it...there was a Dee-Lite concert in LA and Peter Gabriel made his Kiss The Frog ride debut there.
>>
File: TheSubstitute.jpg (105 KB, 613x901) Image search: [Google]
TheSubstitute.jpg
105 KB, 613x901
>>64007006
No because that's a long list, the 90s had a thing for underrated action movies.
>>
File: long_kiss_goodnight_the.jpg (164 KB, 720x1114) Image search: [Google]
long_kiss_goodnight_the.jpg
164 KB, 720x1114
>>
>>64008915
watching this on Christmas Eve, love it more than any of the Die Hard or Lethal Weapon movies. Fun as hell
>>
>>64007006
Loved this movie. I'm oldfag and I recommended it to everybody when I worked at Blockbuster when it first came out.
>>
>>64008915
I need to watch this again. Wish it would have spawned some sequels
>>
Strange Days is one of the most tedious fucking movies I have ever seen, to be honest with you, my man. It takes a pretty neat cyberpunk concept and turns into an exhausted, tiring examination of race relations. It might be because it's 2015 and I'm sick of that kind of shit, but this movie was horrible to sit through.
>>
>>64010274
yeah no t wasn't, this movie was beautiful
>>
a lot of people on /tv/ seems to hate Dark City a lot, no idea why
>>
>>64008915
was this before or after she wrecked her career with cutthroat island?
>>
>>64010274
This movie literally has nothing to do with race relations except he kisses a nigger at the end. You've never even seen it faggot, stop trying to fit in
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 800x600
Surviving the Game
>>
>>64010351
as a kid I loved cutthroat island
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.