[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the actual best moment in S.W. VII
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: CWxJSv-UEAAS8ta.jpg (73 KB, 599x601) Image search: [Google]
CWxJSv-UEAAS8ta.jpg
73 KB, 599x601
You can't argue with that
>>
>>64002792
IT WAS THE BIRD YOU FUCKING RETARDS HE WASNT GIVING A THUMBS UP HE WAS TELLING FINN TO FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>64002867
prove it
>>
I agree, that was a genuine laugh out loud moment for me. Fuck I love the interaction between Finn and BB. Great stuff.
>>
>>64004483
>replacing 'nigga please' with 'droid please'
>>
BB8 definitely got the most laughs in my theater.

That whole sequence when Finn wants him to tell Rey the Resistance's location and he keeps looking back and forth between Rey and Finn got the most laughs out of the entire movie.
>>
>>64004523
I laughed
>>64004614
Finn/Poe/BB-8 spinoff when?
>>
I liked when Han Solo just called BB-8 "ball"

unless I misheard
>>
>>64002921
>robot tries to give middle finger
>flame
aww
>robot tries to give thumbs up
>flame
fuck you too ball
>>
>>64002792
It was among the best moments, yes.
>>64002867
You're the type who thinks Artoo is constantly swearing at Threepio, aren't you?
>>64004705
I don't remember that, but as he'd call Threepio "Goldenrod" I don't suppose he's a stranger to nicknaming droids.

Easier than remembering their fucking serial numbers.

>>64004647
>spinoff
Might as well just wait two years, I'm sure they'll all be there.
>>
>>64004788
The stupid space wizard shit always annoyed me. Fuck the guy from Girls, fuck the girl, I wanna see fun space pilot adventures.
>>
I don't like BB-8's design because I don't believe the ball chassis and movement is practical. I like his personality much better though. He's a lot more peppy where as R2-D2 kind of came off as an asshole.
>>
>>64002792
Literally Avengers the scene
>>
>>64004788
I think it was when his freighter was being boraded, he said something like "ball, you're with me"
>>
>>64004838
R2 is somewhere between BB8 and Chopper on the asshole scale
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.