[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got to the third scene where a character happens to overhear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: stevejobsmovie-800x360[1].jpg (110 KB, 1600x720) Image search: [Google]
stevejobsmovie-800x360[1].jpg
110 KB, 1600x720
I got to the third scene where a character happens to overhear a private conversation before deleting this shit movie from my computer.

Is Aaron Sorkin the worst writer in Hollywood right now?
>>
He's easily the most overrated. The Newsroom was an absolute joke. Glad this movie bombed.
>>
>>64002006
back to reddit then moron
>>
File: 1388680357992.png (252 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
1388680357992.png
252 KB, 511x428
I cried at the ending for some reason
>>
>>64002215
Hm, but I thought Reddit loved Steve Jobs and Sorkin's mawkish platitudes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S78RzZr3IwI
>>
>>64002154
>The Newsroom was an absolute joke.

It was so, so bad, I was disgusted when that wildly inaccurate rant in the first episode got all this praise.
>>
>>64002324
>what is self-referentiality
>>
>>64002426
A crutch by hack writers? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jeuV3xXxUc
>>
The 3rd act ruined the movie
>>
>>64002006
this was a pretty good movie though. loved the pacing
>>
>>64002006
Quentin Tarantino loves his work so much he has considered directing a movie or miniseries written by him.
He has seen the entirety of the Newsroom three times. The third time he used it as background noise while he did something else since the dialogue was that good.
>>
>>64002006
This film totally exceeded my expectations.

I liked how it was centred on these keynote product launches

Winslet was the best actor obviously
>>
>>64002626
>>64003350
>>64004480
Get that hack's coke-addled dick out of your mouth?
>>
>>64004546
>everyone is wrong but me
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.