[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Tarantino. Why does he get a bad rep?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
Redpill me on Tarantino. Why does he get a bad rep?
>>
>>63999127
he doesn't get a bad rep other than the media hating him for always putting out violent movies. he's a meme here because he's just awkward.
>>
he makes popcorn flicks but a lot seem to think it's cinema
>>
>>63999127
Just an awkward guy, easy to make fun of.
Directs really entertaining movies.
>>
File: 1449171748927.jpg (35 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1449171748927.jpg
35 KB, 500x282
>bad rep
>Tarantula
>>
>>63999127
>Makes overly violent movies that edgy teenagers love

A lot of people like his films though
>>
He only gets bad rep from /tv/. Plebs all around the world fucking love him.
>>
>>63999127
its a black male thing
>>
>>63999127
Great movie 20 years ago, mediocre-okay movies since.

Also an awkward sperg.
>>
He only gets a bad rep from /tv/. He's actually a pretty decent director who makes comfy as fuck movies, but /tv/ hates him because they think that by hating a popular director that's proof of how smart and patrician they are.
>>
FACT: only SJWs will not like this movie. If you see any anon saying they did not like it that means they are an SJW

This movie was a perfect representation of what current society is at the moment and needs to over come.

Daisy and Channing Tatum and the other 3 represent SJWs and 3rd Wave feminism and how it poisons everything. They killed a nice establishment of tolerant people of blacks and whites

SLJ character and Mannix represent Men putting away their racism at the end to kill the REAL enemyenemy Daisy(feminism) and the SJWs (Channing, the Mexican, Joe Guage and The British guy

Kurt Russell character represents the embodiment of manliness which is subsequently killed by the SJWs

This movie is a pure 10/10 and only feminist and SJWs will say they don't like it
>>
UNO
>>
File: Wew_lad.jpg (34 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
Wew_lad.jpg
34 KB, 550x550
wew lad get
>>
>>63999894

Good post, Anon.
>>
its a black male thing
>>
His movies are entertaining therefore I personally hate him
>>
did this thread turn into nightcall all of a sudehhhhh
>>
warm black fart @ 3:17
>>
>>63999894
I guarantee that is not what Tarantino was going for, but I still enjoy your interpretation.
>>
>>64000000
>>63999999
>>
>>63999127
Pros:
Pedo
Foot fetish

Cons:
SJW
Meme movies
>>
>>64000732
Is he really a pedo, or are you just memeing?
>>
>>63999127

Rips off other, better films. Claims it as pastiche and he's hailed as a fucking genius. He just makes dumb edgy films with le quirky pop culture dialogue that pseudo-cinephiles lap up and also likes to shove his fetishes in his films (and for whatever reason, the general public are okay with this but if somebody else did it they wouldn't be). His films are mediocre, at best they are good but definitely not great works of cinema that so many people (and by the looks of it the Cucktino drones in this thread) seem to think he makes.

I'm at film school and 99% of the people there are Tarantino/Nolan/Fincher worshippers, whenever I ask for their favourite directors it's always these three fuck. At best I can get a Kubrick or a Lynch thrown in, but fuck it's annoying to be studying with a bunch of people that have no real clue about cinema.
>>
He is popular therefor hated on /tv/
>>
File: 1450770423711.png (401 KB, 540x598) Image search: [Google]
1450770423711.png
401 KB, 540x598
>>64002020
>i'm right
>everyone else is wrong
>>
>>64002082

pretty much
>>
>>64000732
Don't forget his fart fetish
>>
File: dumbanddumber.png (3 MB, 1799x1019) Image search: [Google]
dumbanddumber.png
3 MB, 1799x1019
Because all his movies after Pulp Fiction was self indulgent to the extreme, and he either forgot how to write characters who dont all speak like him or he was a one trick pony
>>
>>64002054

>Popular

Really? Niggers didn't even know who he was till he made Django
>>
>>64002020
>but fuck it's annoying to be studying with a bunch of people that have no real clue about cinema

isn't the whole point of studying film to learn about cinema?
>>
>>64002020
Hopefully you're at least a good film school that's unfortunately filled with retarded students, and not a shit film school like UCLA's.
>>
>>63999127
He's r/movies favorite director.
>>
>>64002054
>>63999861

>/tv/ hates popular things meme

go back to reddit
>>
>>64002190

They laugh at the good films or film theory that we learn, they just want to learn how to make Tarantino films. Not even fucking with you.
>>
>>64002266
Bastards... they have no cinematic training.
>>
>>64000192
>>63999812
he says "black mail" you retards
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.