[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Rei a Mary Sue?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Rei_Ayanami_OP.png (155 KB, 360x274) Image search: [Google]
Rei_Ayanami_OP.png
155 KB, 360x274
Was Rei a Mary Sue?
>>
>>63997822

Do you even need to ask?
>>
nah, she's fetish fuel
>>
>>63997822
Yes.
>>
No her emotional inbalance held her back from having relationships and friendships.
That and her fondness and dependence on Gendo resulted in her being a puppet and being used.
>>
>>63997822
Was she inserted into an existing universe?
Was she more competent than the existing characters without any particular reason?
Was she instantly liked by all previously existing characters?
Could she deal with any dangerous situation all by herself?
Did she end up unscathed despite all other characters suffering physical injuries?
>>
>>63997822
Absolutely
>>
>>63997822
Rei/Rey

Was that a trick question famo?
>>
No. Poor girl died like three times trying to save some useless kid.
>>
>>>/a/
>>
File: 1449239406196.jpg (123 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1449239406196.jpg
123 KB, 500x600
There are no Mary Sues in NGE. It's about dysfunctional people wanting to appear functional.
>>
>>63998067
Are you thinking of who I'm thinking of right now?
>>
>>63998791
It's a Rei thread, not sure what you're on about.
>>
>>63997822
>implying Luke isn't the one who's going to bring about instrumentality
>implying Rey won't be Shinji in EoE
>>
what's a ''mary sue''?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.