[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imagine if you will, a hero for all black males. A lead character
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7
File: tumblr_nzmveouzvV1ts6cqqo1_500.png (155 KB, 500x564) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzmveouzvV1ts6cqqo1_500.png
155 KB, 500x564
Imagine if you will, a hero for all black males.
A lead character who is black and possibly on his way to becoming a powerful Jedi.
He's liked by everybody in the media and SJW's constantly defend his presence on screen.

Now imagine if you will, if the black male lead who every black man associates with turns out to be gay.
>>
File: fka_twigs_robert_twilight.png (380 KB, 639x420) Image search: [Google]
fka_twigs_robert_twilight.png
380 KB, 639x420
MORE
>>
I would have to beat up a lot of gay dudes to prove I'm not gay

just warning you JJ
>>
Black boipussy was made for white dick.
>>
"Do you have a boyfriend? A cute boyfriend?"
-Finn
>>
He'll be getting with Rey, you racist nerds can do whatever damage control you want but it will happen. Even more so now because Finn was such a hit with fans (not you guys, the ones that matter), JJ was clearly teasing it AND from how many promos we saw including the movie itself, people automatically associate Rey with Finn. Believe what you want nerds.
>>
I'd be okay with that because who wouldn't fuck Poe?
>>
>>63997338
it would be difficult to really please Poe sexually in the 10 minutes of screentime you'd have available to get the job done
>>
The characters in this movie established close friendships for no other reason than the story called for it.

You'd think Poe and Finn knew each other for more than a half hour by how overjoyed they are to see one another late in the movie.
>>
>>63997134
Finn is a Blackie sue
>>
>>63997155

BLACKHOLED
>>
>JJ Ibrahims pussied out of a gay interracial romance with Finn and Poe

Seriously, he had the opportunity to do something really great, and instead we just get another whitey power symbol and their obedient colored slave running around them like a good boy
>>
>>63997282
Rey is staying a jedi virgin in the movies, you will sell a shitload more merchandise than if she hooks up with the black guy.
>>
Dude I was like siiick! Black jedi lead! To find out he's an incompetent rogue janitor lmao fuck
>>
>>63997282
How will you feel though if Finn does end up with Poe?

I personally would love to see the SJW twitter wars between homophobic black dudes and SJW's trying to say that they're being marginalized and they should be more accepting of black gay jedis.
>>
>>63997615
You mean just like JJ that's still getting praised a month after it's relaese? Yeah okay.
>>
>>63997134
Since the majority of black males are in prison, accepting homosexuality is actually convenient for them.
>>
>>63997728
He won't though, you know how many shows/movies/cartoons have ignored tumblr and their crazy "gay" shenanigans? this will be no different, especially because he's getting guy fans now too, lol it won't happen.
>>
>>63997805
You didn't answer my question, you're just purposefully denying all possibility. How would you feel though if this was the outcome?
>>
>>63997916
I'd be pretty salty anon. You and I will be in the same camp after Finn fucks Rey. We both didn't get what we wanted.
>>
>>63997134
>white girl gets cucked out of getting blacked
It's like pottery.
>>
File: fraser2.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
fraser2.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
>tfw my name is Finn
>will forever be associated with a gay space nigger who got friendzoned
>>
>>63997134
>literal GAYNIGGER FROM OUTER SPACE
kek
>>
>>63998350
I don't give a fuck who fucks Rey. She's not mai waifu. Pic related is.
>>
>>63998529

Don't worry, I'll forever associate you with that disgusting fat slob from Neuromancer
>>
This is now a Gangsta Fagg thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd1IW0SRo3Q
>>
>>63998572
She probably couldn't get out of the compactor and exploded with the Starkiller right after getting crushed to death.
>>
>>63998572
Wait, how's she your waifu if she barely did anything in the movie?
>>
>>63997198
LMAO HIS DELIVERY ON THE LINE TOO

CLEARLY A POOF, MORE INTERESTED IN HER CUTE BOYFRIEND THAN IN HER

I MEAN HE IS A BRIT, AND THEYRE ALL OHMOS
>>
>>63997491
It's called a meet cute, anon. Romantic leads always develop quickly in action/fantasy films, since there's other plot stuff that takes precedence.
>>
>>63997134
I would be so onboard with this. It's not going to happen though, because there's too much money riding on these movies, and they don't want to turn anybody off. It's the same reason Rey and Finn won't hook up. They might tease it, or imply feelings there, but they won't go all the way with it. Middle America would flip the fuck out, and that's a big chunk of where the box office comes from.
>>
>>63998655
>>63998668
If she died on Starkiller then she died pure and didn't get blacked.
>>
>>63997491
They're brought together through a shared trauma.
>>
>>63998719
Sorry to say Rey won't be so lucky, Finn will give her a thorough thrashing tho.
>>
>>63997134
I'm black and I have no problem if he was gay, but I would prefer if Poe x Fin remain brotonic. No biggie if its not tho, just my preference.
>>
>>63997753
Praised by a vocal minority on the internet, just like its a vocal minority bitching about Finn. The majority of people keep their opinions within their small social circles, but otherwise remain quiet, and let their wallet do the talking.
>>
>>63998761
Bad anon. Rey must be blacked at all costs.
>>
>>63998787
I'm on Kristen's twitter all the time, every day there's some new article from a big site praising JJ. check it for yourself, I've got no reason to lie anon.
>>
>>63998529
If it makes you feel any better, I associate you with a kid who hangs out on the Mississippi river with a guy named "Nigger Jim".
>>
>>63998856
BAN MARK TWAIN THAT RACIST SHITLORD

PULL HIS BOOKS FROM THE LIBRARY AND BURN THEM
>>
>>63998655
Nah, she escaped right after getting raped by the tentacle monster that comes equipped with every garbage compactor. How the fuck did that thing get on the Death Star, anyway?
>>
>>63998719
>Implying Phasma doesn't personally and intimately inspect each and every troop every night, sometimes two or three at a time

Why do you think she recognized him so quickly with his helmet off, anon? She's just used to seeing him with a different, more climactic expression. And from above.
>>
>>63998896
They come in eggs, anon. A fact that Phasma's going to be extremely familiar with after a few days, when she has to start laying them.
>>
>>63998842
The internet, and opinion articles on it, are not representative of the entire populace. For every person who loves it, there's someone who hates it. That's how people are.
>>
>>63998928
No no, it's obvious if she does fuck her troops, she literally fucks her troops, with a strap on, big and chrome.

Finn is afraid of her because his asshole is so agap.
>>
>>63998896
I need doujins now.

> How the fuck did that thing get on the Death Star, anyway?

Stormtrooper probably eating at a space diner, ate something that was under cooked and shat out a tiny egg. Where do you think the space toilet paper goes when the Stormtrooper is done with it?
>>
>>63999018
>>63998950
>>63998928
>we didn't get to see captain phasma grabbed by the wriggling tentacles of a dianoga and forced to wrestle with it as it pried open her armor, exposing her pale flesh to its filthy, writhing appendages
>we didn't get to see phasma, naked and defenseless, squirming and grunting in the clutches of the vile trash beast
>we didn't get to see phasma use almost superhuman strength and durability to overcome its ministrations, groaning as she fought back with every fiber of her being
>we didn't get to see the triumphant and climactic release as she finally killed the dianoga and crawled, nearly nude and completely satisfied, out of the trash compactor to a waiting escape shuttle
>we didn't get to see Phasma grunt with each and every egg she pushes out of her anus the trash beast implanted in her

Dammit JJ.
>>
>>63998686

hahahahha yeah xD
>>
>>63997134

One of the mistakes they did was the politically correct, diverse casting.

Now I don't mean this because it's a way to appeal to SJWs or some other nonsense idiots whine about. I mean in the sense that it defangs the universe.

Ep VII says that there is no more racism or sexism in the universe. Everyone is basically equal.

But this means that there are no more social tensions and conflicts in the universe. There's nothing to ground it into the real world. The droids and aliens are no longer an underclass, and the Rebels and Imperials are no longer implicitly elitistic and discriminatory groups.

It's nice to have diversity and all, but they should've used that to portray social conflict instead of erasing it. The only social commentary left is Finn being a janitor.
>>
>>63998967
She likes a bit of both, but even when she's got four erect dicks inside her at the same time, she's still in charge. Remember, vaginal tightness is a function of muscle control, not skin elasticity.

Basically, do you remember that scene in Venture Brothers where the dude kills a couple guys with his ass? That's the sorta shit that goes on in the Captain's quarters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VId7EOTTOSw
>>
>>63999256
She could crush my dick with her vagina or asshole while plowing a chrome dildo up my asshole any day.
>>
>>63999324
Join the First Order and you might just get the chance, traitor.
>>
>>63999402
I'm going to go practice my riot baton twirling.
>>
File: tmp_31185-Cded09hs-1003978974.jpg (7 KB, 90x90) Image search: [Google]
tmp_31185-Cded09hs-1003978974.jpg
7 KB, 90x90
>>63997597
>Implying they won't pull the gay card in Episode IX to create the biggest viral shilling ever knkwn to mankind
>>
File: 1450596865259.jpg (2 MB, 2340x1570) Image search: [Google]
1450596865259.jpg
2 MB, 2340x1570
>>63999186
>Finn being a janitor
DATS RAYCIS

>>64000403
BY EPISODE IX HILLARY WILL BE IN OFFICE AND WE'LL BE FULL CANADAKUCK MODE SO THEY CAN DO ANY HOMO SHIT THEY WANT

AND IF YOU SAY PEEP THE LGTBBQ POLICE WILL BE DISPATCHED
>>
>>64000636
You got it all wrong
>episode VIII goes homo
>Trump is elected
>episode IX is now a tragic love story about two men separated by a wall
>>
>be Disney, a company associated with wholesome family movies
>put homosex in your most popular children's franchise
>kick yourself because you didn't see the resulting damage coming
>>
>>64000724
Disney is already sucking sjw cock, what are you talking about? In 20 years they'll probably lock you up if you say anything bad about gay people, because the generation growing up right is being brainwashed that gays are 100% normal despite it being a mental disorder.
>>
Can I just say the most appropriate hookup would be between Poe and Rey? Poe seems like a womanizer but Rey is also a bit of a slag so they use each other as mutual booty call. Finn can be invited too when Rey is feeling extra frisky.
>>
>>63997134
Is it bad that I wouldn't mind this at all? Finn had a lot more chemistry with Poe than he head with Rey, despite all the screentime they had together.
>>
File: 1448178735466.gif (3 MB, 341x270) Image search: [Google]
1448178735466.gif
3 MB, 341x270
>>64000701
BUILDIT
>>
black people don't even like star wars, so if this were to happen 99% of them probably wouldn't even be aware of it anyway.

how many black people did you hear complaining that finn turned out to be a comic relief character? i know the few that did see it weren't happy, but luckily most don't even know.
>>
Problem with Finn was that he was doing a Kevin Hart impression.
>>
>>64001012
>how many black people did you hear complaining that finn turned out to be a comic relief character?
So if someone isn't being a whiny bitch on the internet it means they haven't watched the movie? Holy fuck, what happened to cUckSA.
>>
>>63999186
Imperials were speciesist, and pro-human.
Also, without racial or sexist tensions, you can still have civil or international/galactic wars over ideology, power and resources.
>>
>>64000775
>In 20 years they'll probably lock you up if you say anything bad about gay people
Just like they're going to take away your guns?
Oh wait, you people have been crying about that for 20 years, and nothing has happened.
>>
So do you think Finn is infertile?
>>
>>64001399
Likely.

On the other hand, they can almost certainly fix that in the star wars universe. If nothing else, they can do godly-level IVF on Kamino or other places like it.
>>
>>63997198
I thought the wording of this was strange. When you ask a girl if they have a boyfriend you don't usually ask if they are "cute". Finn is totally gay.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.