[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
which clone is the best clone and why is it alison?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: alisonhendrix.jpg (2 MB, 3840x5760) Image search: [Google]
alisonhendrix.jpg
2 MB, 3840x5760
which clone is the best clone and why is it alison?
>>
File: Alison-Hendrix-Orphan-Black.jpg (59 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Alison-Hendrix-Orphan-Black.jpg
59 KB, 640x640
Alison is the best clone by far. None of the others comes close. Also fuck Cosima-fags. She's nowhere near Alison. It's weird because they're portrayed by the same actress, but Alison also looks the best.
>>
>>63997279
the best part is that she is a freak in the sheets.
>>
>>63997279
I only care about Cosima because lesbians. Alison is the best though.
>>
>>63997279
i agree that alison is way better than almost all of them, but to me helena is up there too.
alison>helena>powergap>rachel=sarah>cosima
i also do not get cosima fags. she is annoying.
>>
>>63997075
Alison is the most F*U*C*K*A*B*L*E

Teenagers like Cosima

However I wouldn't mind Helena killing me with her puss puss

btw I only watched Season 1 and like half of 2, should I continue?
>>
Alison is literally the wife you will never have. feels so fucking bad, my heart.
>>
File: 1399071693668.jpg (61 KB, 898x506) Image search: [Google]
1399071693668.jpg
61 KB, 898x506
>you'll never have a pure christian clonefu who you can enjoy trying new foods with as you slowly help her adjust to a normal life and in return she murders the shit out of anyone who ever messes with you
>>
>>63997075
>best clone
>her b stories are the worst and mostly there for comedy relief
pick one
inb4 ooh, she danced around in her panties that one time
plus she killed diane kruger
>>
I know it's cliche but tatiana is actually one of the best non-famous actresses out there. At somepoints watching this I forgot that they are all played by the same actress
>>
Helena is by far the best clone.

But if you're talking about attractiveness probably Alison.
>>
>>63997653
When I first watched it through I thought surely they're portrayed by twins, googled it to find out im wrong.

>mfw
>>
File: clonedom.png (54 KB, 1184x565) Image search: [Google]
clonedom.png
54 KB, 1184x565
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.