[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How big of a pretentious asshole does a director have to be to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: tarantino.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tarantino.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
How big of a pretentious asshole does a director have to be to cast himself in his own movies?
>>
Tarantino only had one good flick anyway
>>
Dead nigger storage lol
>>
>>63993347
A lot of directors do it. I dont see what the problem is.
>>
How based do you have to be to cast yourself as the only non-antagonist white guy to say "nigger," and more than once, in your own movie, which everyone knows you wrote?
>>
dude coffee lmao
dude dead niggers lmao
>>
>>63993347
this is true...and tyler perry takes the cake by far
>>
File: woody allen.jpg (14 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
woody allen.jpg
14 KB, 214x317
>>63993347
A huge one.
>>
He casted himself as an whiny beta. He is pretty brave.
>>
>>63993347
A director that loves movies so much he wants to be in them too and being the director, he can.

Really, it's cute and funny to see him in his movies. He's like a little kid living out his dream. Let him have his fun.
>>
>>63993347
Not everyone that does it is a pretentious asshole. Martin Scorsese cast himself in Taxi Driver although that was only because the original actor bailed on him at the last second. David Lynch cast himself in Twin Peaks and he seems like a pretty nice guy.
>>
>>63993551
david lynch is cooky as fuck
>>
>>63993551
>>63993726
It's either David Lynch is the only genius making films or he's fucking nuts.

I watched an excerpt I think from one of his films in which the actors were wearing rabbit heads, and people were clapping in the background.
>>
LITTLE KOREAN PUSSIES WERE MADE FOR CUT STEPDAD DICKS
>>
>>63993347

wow did you fucks turn on him quickly. are you guys planted by disney in your scorched earth campaign?
>>
desu senpai
>>
>>63995175
His only good movie was reservoir dogs and if he had played Mr Pink as he originally planned it wouldn't have been good
>>
>>63993347

Steven King makes appearances in most film adaptations of his work, and always as a random chad who has no real tie to the main characters
>>
File: 1450234969127.png (45 KB, 159x219) Image search: [Google]
1450234969127.png
45 KB, 159x219
>>63993382
cuckitino shill detected
>>
Hitchcock has a cameo in every movie he directed.

>>63995074
Lynch is both a genius and nuts.
>>
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 321x157) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 321x157
Daily reminder that Martin Scorsese wrote a part of himself to play a C uck
>>
>>63993347

This part was reservered for somebody else. ... forgot who, but the guy dropped out, or vouldnt do it, so Cuckoldino said fuck it n did it....

Also means you dont have to pay someone to do it
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.