[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Starkiller Base Cont. (spoilers so don't read if you have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1450832125471s.jpg (8 KB, 250x140) Image search: [Google]
1450832125471s.jpg
8 KB, 250x140
this shit made no sense what so ever. How the fuck does a Lazer or what ever it is with the ability to destroy worlds mind you, not destroy the atmosphere of the planet (Starkiller base)

talk about Global warming that amount of enegery would punch a hole in its own atmosphere.

Someone posted above and i feel he is right the ability to absorb a systems sun would render destroy that system as well.

Screwed gravity, tsunami, Climate changes instance ice ages.

also not to mention where the fuck was their fleet. we only saw one star destroyer in the whole movie.

shouldn't they have a fleet of ships and star destroyers?

They really leave your base of operations unprotected?
>>
also there were what 16 or less x-wings and the resistance or what ever they are called state we lost half our fleet.

Half our fleet seriously where the hell where all their ships also.

This movie was seriously lacking in the fleet battle of the previous movies
>>
The first deth star was asploded with a small raid of an airwing of fighters
its kind of silly in that regard

also dont mind about all that shit about the

they are focussing the 'energy of the sun' when they are actually just funneling in the hydrogen gas of an entire star into a tiny tiny planet

whatever its a movie
>>
why did he think it was a good idea to make a third death star after people rolled their eyes at a second?
>>
the phasma bit was ridiculous
>hey dedicated soldier and commander who would surely die for her cause turn of this shield so we can we can destroy your base. if you dont we'll kill you.
>i bet you wont be able to. yeah sure why not.
>>
>>63991684
also why introduce her character at all? she was a nobody more than count dooku
>>
yeah i hope they bring her back.

also and not sure if anyone else noticed but fin had blood on his mask from the trooper who touched it in the beginning. Since when does a blast make people bleed in star wars?
>>
File: sgt_20schultz_small.jpg (9 KB, 100x97) Image search: [Google]
sgt_20schultz_small.jpg
9 KB, 100x97
>>63990796
how does a 'weak point' in a planet-sized base explode the thing near instantly?

how dies the "Sun's" (kek) heat not melt anything it approaches?

why use the weapon at all if the "Sun" (kek) is already drained and the planet will be -273.15°c in minutes?

why do pea-brained plebes make the excuse of "movie science" for shit that does not make any sense, in the very context of the universe its contained in, just to try qualify their schlock worship?
>>
>>63991748
TO SELL TOYS WITH THAT HELMET

SHITTIEST CASHGRAB, LITERAL NON-CHARACTER SERVED NO PURPOSE
>>
>>63991684
>the phasma bit was ridiculous
not in the sense of SELLING TOYS, she wasn't

>shiny
>girlie
>Fett flirtations
>PROFIT!!
>>
So did they build this thing in some system and now it would have been stuck there after it blew up some planets?

How does the Starkiller travel multiple lightyear distances? It's a Fucking planet, are you telling me it has enough warp engines to fucking be able to travel to other distant solar systems?

Bull Fucking Shit. If that technology exists why doesn't the Empire make all their big base planets fly around to other solar systems?
>>
>>63990796
>realism in fiction movies
kill yourself
>>
Hmm this "sun" conundrum is puzzling.

Maybe the plan was to build the base, blow up some worlds, then bounce
>>
>>63992275

Bounce how? With what warp engines?
>>
>>63992319
No, like leave the planet behind.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.