[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thoughts on his body of work?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: dj qualls.jpg (167 KB, 704x1023) Image search: [Google]
dj qualls.jpg
167 KB, 704x1023
thoughts on his body of work?
>>
I'd say he's pretty well nourished to be quietly honest, wouldn't hurt him to stay away from in n out for a while
>>
The faggot calls himself DJ but has never jockeyed a disc in his life.

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
The New Guy was GOAT
>>
>guys you can take on in a fight
>>
>>63992465
taught me everything I know
>>
For someone who should've been typecasted hard he's been in a surprising amount of roles.
>>
>>63992636

name one role where he isnt super awkward and anxious, nerdy, or all of the above.
>>
>>63992520
TIGER CLAW!
>>
>>63992672
Does the one where he's a cripple in a wheel chair with a giant cock count?
>>
>>63992672
He wasn't really awkward or nerdy in High Castle, but his anxiety was entirely justified.
>>
How can someone who looks so lankey have his pants stack up so much?
>>
he is actually a fashion model too cos of how skinny and awks he can look
>>
>>63993120
I would consider that pretty awkward
>>63993062
also awkward as fuck.

Sure both of them are justified (his best friend is commiting treason/he's a parapalegic) but I'd still say it's typecasting
>>
>>63993164
Fair enough. i was going to say Z-Nation, but he's still just playing an AV club nerd who joined the army.
>>
>>63990787
ugly skinny little cretin. im amazed he ever got any roles. my personal favourite was the one when he starts fresh in high school and bangs Eliza Dushku. he was ok in BB but i'm glad he didn't get a recurring role. that boring Jim Jeffreys sitcom was well suited for DJ, playing a creepy cripple and all.
>>
He has that Brad Pitt look, man.
>>
>>63993303
what the fuck? i cant believe he even got to fakebang elisha dushku. My fucking tru waifu right there
>>
He was great in A Man Escaped.
>>
>>63993711
>elisha dushku
women will be women
>>
>>63993711
He fucked her for real too.
>>
>>63994504
Fuck you mang.
>>
What's the movie where he goes on the roadtrip in the school bus and ends up hooking up with the fat black sex maniac chick? saw that as a kid and wanted to be him in life
>>
>>63995071
RoadTrip. Its called Road Trip. They aren't in a bus though.
>>
>>63995261
i could have sworn it was a micro bus, like one of the retard buses. maybe im confusing it with another road trip movie
>>
>>63995261
>>63995320
i was right, their car blows up and they get a micro bus in the second half
>>
>>63992672
He was pretty normal in Breaking Bad. Only awkward scene is when he's pretending.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.