[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This movie is so symbolic and is a perfect representation of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: A1.jpg (46 KB, 940x470) Image search: [Google]
A1.jpg
46 KB, 940x470
This movie is so symbolic and is a perfect representation of what needs to happen in our current society.

It's about men putting aside racism and confronting the real problem: 3rd Wave feminism

That is what Daisy and Channing Tatum and the other 3 represent, the SJWs that have been corrupting everything in society nowadays

This movie is a pure 10/10
>>
>>63984017
But the movie isn't even outout yet
>>
>>63984017
Did you spend all day thinking about this?
>>
>that satisfaction when she gets punched in the face every time she gets uppity

someone needs to put together an Essential Woman Beating Core
>>
I enjoyed it quiet a bit.

Solid 4/5
>>
>>63984017
>>63984381

To further add

Kurt Russell character represents the embodiment of manliness [/spoiler] which is subsequently killed by the SJWs[/spoiler]

>>63984330
Nope
>>
>>63984381
>Mommy issues
gross
>>
I wish more Madsen was in the movie. His acting is only ever good in Tarantino movies.
>>
Is this out on the internet or have you people seen advanced screenings or what?
>>
>>63984166
the fucking screener dvd got released this past saturday anon... c'mon.
>>
First two acts = underwhelming, surprisingly boring and weak

Final act = saves the movie

Goggins owns in this film, he emerges as the lead through the process of elimination. Kurt Russel is probably the most thinly drawn character out of any of the main 4, and possibly out of the entire 8.. which is quite the feat, considering how underused Madsen is.
>>
>>63984874

It's all over the internet. Wide screen dvd quality downloads and streaming.
>>
>>63984786
Who was he playing?
>>
>>63984946
>muh third act
The third act of any story cannot work unless the first two also work.

You cannot have a satisfactory resolution if the set up and conflict stink. This is a fact.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.