[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Anakin is the father, isn't he?" Wait, so,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: preggerspadme.jpg (58 KB, 600x956) Image search: [Google]
preggerspadme.jpg
58 KB, 600x956
>"Anakin is the father, isn't he?"

Wait, so, was Padme being pregnant public knowledge?

I mean of course the relationship with Anakin was a secret, but as a public figure and a fucking planetary Senator, you can't really hide a pregnancy.
But because she can't be linked to Anakin, and I assume she didn't have a fake partner, did the galactic public just think she was knocked up by some stranger and she's carrying a child on her own?

This isn't just some trampy white girl we're talking about, a fucking Senator who was Queen, hell she's still Naboo royalty. This is some embarrassing shit, her family must have been ashamed.
>>
>pregnant Hershlag

I would in a heartbeat
>>
nigga she was full on pregnant

the only secret was who the father was, and of course obi wan could put the pieces together
>>
>>63983274
She told everyone it was her black security guard.
>>
>>63983274
Holy fuck, just the thought of her carrying a strong jedi in her stomach makes me hard af.
>>
>>63983274
>"Anakin is the father, isn't he?"

d-does this imply she thought the father could be someone else?

was... my god

was anakin a C U C K?
>>
>>63983338
I assume the Republic has some kind of media.

Just imagine the tabloids and newspapers though.

"Single Amidala has a baby bump! But who's the daddy?"

Shouldn't these questions have been propping up all over the place?
>>
File: Darjeeling Limited.jpg (642 KB, 2000x1339) Image search: [Google]
Darjeeling Limited.jpg
642 KB, 2000x1339
>>63983381
What
>>
>>63983381

that's what Sheev was trying to tell him, he discovered the power to never be cucked
>>
>>63983274
>Wait, so, was Padme being pregnant public knowledge?

Just look at her belly you dingus
>>
>>63983750
>galactically famous woman pregnant- not linked to any partner because her relationship with anakin is secret

talk about a fucking scandal.
>>
>>63983381
that's a quote from obi-wan, not padme
>>
>>63983421
They were obviously a very advance and socially progressive society meaning that a person can choose to be a single mother. Women should be allowed to in 2015.
>>
>>63983915
but this series was set a long time ago
>>
>>63983274
>Wait, so, was Padme being pregnant public knowledge?

It's pretty hard to hide.

>This is some embarrassing shit, her family must have been ashamed.

That depends on what the Naboo perspective on out of wedlock pregnancy is.
>>
>>63983274
>This is some embarrassing shit, her family must have been ashamed.
It's only because she's so in love
>>
>>63983915
see >>63983936

their galaxy may have better technology but they're literally living in the past, they should be way more conservative and traditionalist

i mean they kinda are. a fucking monastic order that is somehow deeply prominent in politics and military upholds the values of total abstinence and numbness.
>>
>>63983274
obvious artificial insemination
/thread
>>
WHO

FUCKING

CARES

DO YOU ACTUALLY FUCKING CARE?

THIS IS THE MOST IRRELEVANT MUNDANE FUCKING BULLSHIT EVER

FUCK

OFF
>>
>>63984380
>>63984383
I'm just saying also it took you longer to type that out
>>
>>63984260
well, Naboo isn't the best progressive society out there. Human ubermensch live in palaces lording above the subhuman Gungans in their swampy bubbles, and there's very clear racial divisions.
>>
>>63983421
Jesus fucking christ go back to reddit
>>
>>63984411
Theres a reason tuskans and jawa and shit live on tattooine and not kashykk like the wookies and thats because they're tuskans and jawas
>>
>>63984383

YOU OBVIOUSLY SHOULD TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND CHILL THE FUCK OUT FAGGOT
>>
File: Hershlag Episode I - stare.webm (380 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
Hershlag Episode I - stare.webm
380 KB, 1920x816
three padme threads....
>>
>>63984659
Whose dick is she gawking at?
>>
>>63984659
Tbh she was the most interesting character of the prequels
>>
>>63984383
hello reddit
>>
well she's clearly pregnant for one

and secondly, you don't think a Jedi Master like Obi-Wan can't sense this kind of shit out?

It was actually confirmed that even Yoda fucking knew.
>>
>>
>>63984790
She's a better character than Rey
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.