[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jacen Solo and Ben Solo Darth Caedus and Kylo Ren Which depiction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: son of han.png (2 MB, 1242x945) Image search: [Google]
son of han.png
2 MB, 1242x945
Jacen Solo and Ben Solo
Darth Caedus and Kylo Ren

Which depiction of the dark Solo son was better?
Which character did you prefer?

And who would win in a fight?
>>
>>63982600
Jacen was a master of the Dark Side, an amazing pilot, great leader and handsome.

Kylo (Ben) would never stand a chance, but literary characters are almost always overpowered compared to movie characters.
>>
I don't remember any Jacen in any of the films.

Oh gee... almost as if... he isn't... /tv/ related or something...

tl;dr fuck off
>>
>>63982600

Jacen doesn't exist along with all the other ridiculous EU bullshit.
>>
>>63982867
I think it's unfair to lump Jacen with all the other ridiculous EU bullshit when his character is pretty much the exact basis for what Kylo was to become
>>
I doubt any saber duel will be able to live up to Jacen vs Jaina in Invincible, but they're welcome to try.
>>
>>63982867
EU haters are such illiterate morons
>>
Jacen is just an evil gary stu retread of Anakin Skywalker

Kylo Ren is at least a semi interesting take on a villain who's obsessed with Vader and imitating him in order to make up for his own inadequacies
>>
>>63982969
I noticed this as well. Both were seduced by the Dark Side. Both killed an important character (Ren with Solo, Jacen with Mara Jade) Both caused Luke to go into exile.
>>
They un-canonized Han and Leia's evil son so they could make a movie about Han and Leia's evil son.

Well done.
>>
>>63983389
>Jacen is just an evil gary stu retread of Anakin Skywalker

Jacen is a whole lot less selfish than Anakin.
>>
>>63983624

>Ren with Solo, Jacen with Mara Jade
>implying Ren didn't kill luke's wife
>>
>>63982867
None of these characters exist you fucking twat
>>
>>63983718

[triggered]
>>
>>63982600
>one guy gets all these books about him being a hero and a villain
>other has one movie where he is the antagonist
wow so much to compare
>>
File: fight2.webm (3 MB, 720x304) Image search: [Google]
fight2.webm
3 MB, 720x304
>>
I never read them all but Jacen seemed like another "I'm a Light Side teenager WHOOPS I TURNED TO THE DARK SIDE" rehash.

Fucking hell, every single Star Wars novel character turned to the Dark Side in the same predictable way. "I'm Kev'in J. Ander'son, powerful Jedi Knight with a rainbow saber! But now I'm a Sith!"

Give me a fucking break. Kylo Ren was a breath of fresh air.
>>
>>63984833
But Jacen did NOTHING wrong.
>>
>>63983717
missing the point of what a gary stu is
>>
>>63985379

Jacen isn't a Gary Stu though
>>
>>63984397
THEY'RE REAL TO ME OKAY
>>
Why didn't they leave Kylo's mask on? You never unmask the masked villain this early.
>>
>>63983718
Oh shit you might be right
>>
>>63985588
because everyone knew who he was
>>
jacen only turned to dark side after years of deliberation and build up though

if kylo ends up as well fleshed out that would be nice
>>
>>63983148

>reading Star Wars EU
>considering yourself illiterate

Literate persons know Star Wars is stupid bullshit anyway and thus enjoyed Force Awakens for what it was without wasting time on autistic EU fan fiction.
>>
>>63982600

will wookipedia just fuck off already. jesus christ go post some shit about hutt jedi knights or some shit.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.