[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Something besides Star Wars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Equilibrium 2002.jpg (128 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
Equilibrium 2002.jpg
128 KB, 1200x800
What happens when you mix The Matrix, 1984, and cheesy-as-fuck dialogue?

The best forgotten movie of the 2000s.
>>
>>63980587
>forgotten

not by literally anyone who saw it it isn't

weirdly a lot of people on /tv/ seem to shit on it though
>>
>>63980587
V>IV>VI>VIII>III>I>II
>>
>>63980666

>Episode 8

Nice try Satan that one isn't even out yet.
>>
File: dog worth 10 lives.jpg (43 KB, 640x334) Image search: [Google]
dog worth 10 lives.jpg
43 KB, 640x334
>when you realize he kills 10 indoctrinated people just to save a puppy

This movie has it all.
>>
It's absolutely awful to the point of being hilarious.
>>
it was the best Brave new world we will ever get n this lifetime, and probably the coolest dystopia of all, btw somebody remember the 1984 romantic remake?
>>
>>63980761
it is one cute ass puppy though
>>
>>63980761
all the others dog died
>>
>>63980587

>one of the nicest action movies I have ever seen
>people on here seem to consistently hate on it

I really love equilibrium, fuck all the haters
>>
>>63980587
My high school English teacher tried to show us this to convey the ideas in (get this) Fahrenheit 451.

I was really looking forward to shitting on it, but then I was like "Oooh, I wanna see more of this Gun-Kata shit!" We never finished it, and I might watch it again soon.
>>
>>63980761

>some people unironically think that puppy's life wasn't worth 10 human scums' lives
>>
>>63980666
>prequels in last place
Hellooooooooooooooo Reddit
>>
>>63980587
Don't forget cheesy-as-fuck sound effects. It was like an old Batman TV show. BAM POW WHIFF
>>
was pretty shit. fight scenes where enemies just stand around doing nothing while the 'gunkata' shit involves spinning around like a fucking faggot
>>
Equilibrium is just on the fine line between clever and stupid. The gun-fu stuff is almost cool but then again is basically nerd posing in strobe lights.

i did enjoy the scene near the end where you think there's going to be some big showdown between taye diggs and christian bale, which has been building up for much of the movie, but then bale just flicks his sword and literally cuts his face off in one motion
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.