[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Snoke is Plagueis Confirmed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Tragedy.jpg (72 KB, 564x527) Image search: [Google]
Tragedy.jpg
72 KB, 564x527
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7rLMLjZlG0
>>
>>63979673
how did anakin not realise he was a sith when he told him about darth plagueis
>>
>>63979673
Maybe thats why snoke has that big scar on his hea, because sheev bashed his head in and left thinking he was dead.
>>
>>63979673
Maybe John Williams is just a hack?
>>
>>63980076

he was a fucking moron would be the main problem but also Sheev phrased it like he was simply interested in subversive force usage from either end of the spectrum
>>
>>63981294
I would think the chancellor of the senate should be unequivocally supportive of the Jedi over the Sith
>>
>>63981239
blasphemer!
>>
>>63981153
Makes sense.
>>
>>63979673
Like pottery.
>>
File: full_trumpet.jpg (78 KB, 450x373) Image search: [Google]
full_trumpet.jpg
78 KB, 450x373
>>63979673
>Trump
>"confirmed"
>>
>>63981153
i read the book on plagueis and i swear that's how he gets "killed", wounded from a battle then sheev collapsed a cave on him. cant find the book to confirm it tho
>>
>>63980076
Because by that point he was already interested in the dark side and didn't give a shit.
>>
>>63981532
well no because later when palpatine actually comes out and tells him he immediately goes to see mace windu
>>
>>63979673
Maybe Snoke is a Sith force ghost of Plagueis? They're definitely connected, first thing I thought of when I saw Snoke was Plegueis.
>>
>>63981526
I know star wars media is extensive but i didn't know there is anything plagueis. with the way ren is taught to draw on both the dark and light side of the force some one with plagueis' knowledge would have to be the teacher.
>>
>>63981526
>>63981686
No, that was Plagueis crashing the cave on his master, Tenebrous.

Plagueis was a banker who organized weird social retreats for the rich and famous and powerful of the Republic that had weird Sith-y overtones, and seeded the Republic culture with ideas that would make it more amenable to totalitarian rule by means of social engineering. He was supposed to be the puppetmaster to Sheev's puppet, but Sheev killed him in his sleep after getting him really, really drunk the night he got elected chancellor.

But none of that is canon anymore. The only thing that's canon is that Plagueis taught Sheev and Sheev killed him.
>>
>>63979673
POETRY
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.