[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did she leave General Hux to die?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Ava session 5.jpg (6 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Ava session 5.jpg
6 KB, 480x360
Why did she leave General Hux to die?
>>
General Cux of the nazi elite
>>
I got mad at the scene of Nathan's death
that chink robot just held up the knife and the knife penetrated Nathan's body like it was made of butter
humans don't work that way, bodies are tough, there needs to be some actual force to put a knife in someone
>>
>>63979469
This desu. Also there's no reason why the helicopter pilots would let Ava get on. She should just have slowly run out of power, stuck in the wilderness.
Also, how does Ava have the capability to cause power surges?
>>
>>63979469

Not exactly realistic but it was shown earlier in the film that the knives are extremely sharp when she was cutting that raw salmon into paper thin slices.
>>
>>63980364

There's no reason why they wouldn't take Ava, either. They are paid to take people there and pick people up, I highly doubt that part of their job description is to hassle Nathan's guests.

Ava says she applies charge to the charging plates and that causes the system to shut down.

Did you watch the film?
>>
>>63981197
Jesus christ are you being obtuse on purpose?
>They are paid to take people there and pick people up.
Surely they'd have some sort of guest list for this extremely high security compound? A verification process? Prior notice? Preparation?
I doubt they fly random hobos to and from the compound.
>applies charge to the charging plates
That's not how electricity works. Devices can't regurgitate charge unless they're BUILT to. Charging ports don't work both ways.
So Nathan built Ava to be able to cause power outages, for some reason?

Also, Ava doesn't need to be anywhere near as strong as she is. She just needs to look and sound like a human. Also, why doesn't Nathan have an emergency shutdown or something? Is manually beating up the robot the only way to control it? Pretty dumb.
>>
>ex machina
>brooklyn
>star wars
>the revenant

Did Domhnall Gleeson have the best year possible for film?
>>
>>63981600
>Surely they'd have some sort of guest list for this extremely high security compound? A verification process? Prior notice? Preparation?
>I doubt they fly random hobos to and from the compound.

Now who's being obtuse?

The helicopter was there for a reason, it was obviously arranged for it to be there or do you think they just fly there randomly expecting people to be there. As for a verification process, sure, when they fly people out there, but there is no-one else around there but Nathan and his guests so when they are sent to collect someone you think they should take the TSA to process them?
>>
>>63982372
>Now who's being obtuse?
You.
>it was obviously arranged for it to be there
Are you telling me Nathan wanted his pilots to fly Ava out?
>As for a verification process, sure, when they fly people out there, but there is no-one else around there but Nathan and his guests so when they are sent to collect someone you think they should take the TSA to process them
How about not flying random people unless they were informed to take them back?
>>
>>63979362
>General Hux and Poe is in the movie
>both die
It's like poetry
>>
>>63982487
>Are you telling me Nathan wanted his pilots to fly Ava out?

No, the helicopter was there to collect Caleb, because that was his last day. It is perfectly possible that there is a no-name-no-pack-drill arrangement as it is a hidden facility, and the pilot was only told to "come pick up one passenger". Remember Nathan joking about having to kill the repair men after they fixed the power outages? Nathan likes secrecy.

Did you watch the film?

Do you really need the director to hold your fucking hand all the way through a film?
>>
>>63979469
maybe there was a tremendous amount of controlled force at the point of impact that might have well looked like it was sliding in? robot strength etc
>>
>>63981725
agent got him that "six degrees of oscar" deal
>>
>>63982910
Holy shit you're literally retarded. You're naming specifics that are absolutely irrelevant.
>Do you really need the director to hold your fucking hand all the way through a film?
No, I just want the director not to take advantage of suspension of disbelief.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.