[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
His character introduction at the beginning of the film during
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
His character introduction at the beginning of the film during the Jakuu village attack scene was fucking GOAT.
>>
>>63975704
And then it went to shit after he turned out to be a weak try hard edgelord.
>>
no argument from me. It was pretty fucking great. Imagine if bane's introduction was like that.
>>
>>63975704
It's just a shame that everything else in the movie was reiterating that he was a bitch.
>>
>>63975704
I didn't quite catch it at the end

did he lose a hand?
>>
>>63975704
Why was he hitting himself?
Is he a tard?
>>
>>63975779

Pain was fueling his edgyness
>>
>>63975729

That's the point. He is a bitch.

He got beat by a girl with no training in a mind battle AND a light saber battle. He sucks.
>>
My favorite part was when he slashed up the Interrogation room and the two stormtroopers were like "He's doing that thing again, we better leave him be".
>>
File: 1345849055391.png (179 KB, 373x327) Image search: [Google]
1345849055391.png
179 KB, 373x327
>>63975779
Because the pain is the only real feeling he can experience anymore

Cutting makes him feel something. Anything.

It's cathartic

>pic related
>>
>>63975852
EVERYTHING YOU SAY TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>63975897
I like this explanation
>>
For some reason that brief shot of that ugly ass alien getting held up by the Stormtroopers and looking terrified stuck with me. Something heartbreaking about it.
>>
It was alright, but the dialogue immediately made me worried as Max's character directly provides exposition for the audience.
>>
>>63975726
an untrained wounded fucked in the head apprentice
>>
>>63975727
HOTHEAD
O
T
H
E
A
D
>>
>>63975726
THat's what makes his character so great though. Vader was powerful but was in control and his actions generally made sense.

Ren is just an angsty young man with daddy issues. He's unpredictable and throws temper tantrums and yet he's extremely powerful and in a position of power.
>>
>>63976330
>an angsty young man
>unpredictable and throws temper tantrums
>yet he's extremely powerful

So Anakin.
>>
File: bm.jpg (144 KB, 935x831) Image search: [Google]
bm.jpg
144 KB, 935x831
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.