[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It was good not great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: forceawakens.jpg (101 KB, 529x352) Image search: [Google]
forceawakens.jpg
101 KB, 529x352
It was good not great
>>
>>63975235
it was entertaining but not worthy of starwars
>>
>>63975235
The director let his own style and senscibilty get in the way of it. Kershner nor Marquand did this
>>
Good movie, but a terrible film.
>>
>>63975235

>mediocre not good
>>
>>63975256
Yep. My very first reaction, which I still stand by, was that it worked better as a sci fi movie than as a Star Wars movie.
>>
It was a fun space adventure movie, perhaps lacking in some of the depth of the OT but made up for it in most of the technical aspects.
>>
>>63975389
*flick
>>
>>63975235
it was entertaining an had some good moments but i think it was ruined by some really silly decisions made with the plot, script and edit.
>>
>>63975235
/board
>>
>>63975776
This ultimately. It wasn't outright bad but it left a bad taste in my mouth for how frustrating it was. Not since The Avengers have I been so totally confused by how the general populous can rate a movie so highly that seems so 'ok' to me.
>>
It was not good but not as bad as the prequels
>>
It was a big film for you
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.