[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>“I’m grounded in who I am, and I am a confident black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
>“I’m grounded in who I am, and I am a confident black man,” Boyega said. “A confident, Nigerian, black, chocolate man. I’m proud of my heritage, and no man can take that away from me. I wasn’t raised to fear people with a difference of opinion. They are merely victims of a disease in their mind.”

>“I just don’t get it,” Boyega continued. “You guys got every single alien in this movie imaginable to man — with tentacles, five eyes. Aliens that, if they existed, we’d definitely have an issue… Yet what you want to do is fixate on another human being’s color. Stop and think about how primitive that is."
>>
File: 1447804804524.jpg (617 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1447804804524.jpg
617 KB, 640x480
Wait...

People outside of 4chan actually gave a fuck about Goyega

Wut?
>>
>>63974624
What's wrong with this?
>>
He's not wrong is he
>>
> Yet what you want to do is fixate on another human being’s color.

IF IT DOESN'T"T MATTER WHY DID ABRAMS CHANGE THE ACTOR TO BLACK?
>>
If his race doesn't matter then there should have been no problem with his character being a white guy.
>>
>>63974756
Because he thought he would be good for the role.. i dunno.
>>
Can we at least get a source if you're going to bait us?
>>
NIGGE
>>
File: 73235611.png (297 KB, 428x511) Image search: [Google]
73235611.png
297 KB, 428x511
>>63974624
>I’m grounded in who I am, and I am a confident black man

Insecure much.
>>
>>63974756

> implying they haven't chosen white actors over black actors before specifically due to race and not talent

>Implying this didn't happen before with SW and Samuel L Jackson
>>
>>63974624
>I wasn’t raised to fear people with a difference of opinion. They are merely victims of a disease in their mind
I guess that black people being inherently stupid stereotype exists for a reason.
>>
>>63974756
Who said the character was originally or had to be white?
>>
>I'm grounded in who I am, and I am a confident white man. A confident, Aryan, white, vanilla man. I'm proud of my heritage, and no man can take that away from me. I wasn't raised to fear people with a difference of opinion. They are merely victims of a disease in their mind.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.