[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can an Ewok be a sith?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Darth_ewok. png.png (19 KB, 173x118) Image search: [Google]
Darth_ewok. png.png
19 KB, 173x118
Can an Ewok be a sith?
>>
>>63970520
That would be great
>>
>>63970520

GET IN HERE
>>63970233
>>63970233
>>63970233
>>63970233
>>
Force sensitivity is a genetic trait, only the aliens closer to human form have enough midichlorians to be force-sensitive.
Not even Wookies which are the Ewok-Human missing link can be Jedis.
>>
>>63970601

But Yoda is a jedi and he seems to be closer to ewoks than humans
>>
File: CGI-Yoda-Comp1.png (256 KB, 600x286) Image search: [Google]
CGI-Yoda-Comp1.png
256 KB, 600x286
>>63970601
>only the aliens closer to human form have enough midichlorians to be force-sensitive.
Excuse me?
>>
>>63970721
Yoda is a literal puppet.
You would know that if you read the EU.
>>
>>63970520
heightened force sensitivity would explain how the Ewoks were able to defeat the Empires finest.
>>
>>63970773
>implying the eu is canon
>>
>>63970773
that shit has always been literal fan fiction

doesn't matter if they made money off of it
>>
A SITHLORD???!?!?
>>
can a retard be a jedi?
>>
>>63971179
>>63971120
It was merely a work of fiction, I never read the EU.
It was just a parody of EUfags.
>>
> no with ewok to snuggle with and feed treats
;_; yet :3
>>
>>63971258
>EUfags
Truly, the blight upon the true Star Wars fan that can never be cured.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.