[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you ready /tv/? This could be one of the worst movies of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: memepool.jpg (3 KB, 167x90) Image search: [Google]
memepool.jpg
3 KB, 167x90
Are you ready /tv/?
This could be one of the worst movies of the century
>>
I hope my boyfriend takes me to see it. I'm bi :3
>>
>>63967271
K
>>
File: 1441108070097.jpg (244 KB, 1846x1212) Image search: [Google]
1441108070097.jpg
244 KB, 1846x1212
>>63967189
isn't every MCU movie the worst movie of the century?
>>
>>63967189
dont see how this will be a good movie...maybe just dumb fun action sequences, but the movie as a whole i think will suck huge balls. hopefully im wrong....got a feeling im not though
>>
>>63967189
I wish they'd tune down the 9gag tier humour. The "gore" and the suit look great though. also why are FOX so fucking scared out costumes? they give Deadpool his exact one, but then fuck off everyone else in the movie, even Colossus.
>>
Literally Reddit: the movie
>>
>could be

-Ryan Reynolds
-Rated R
-February release
- no Marvel/Disney marketing machine

It's guaranteed flop
>>
>>63967189
Does every movie have to be perplexingly complex and artistically beautiful to please now?

Can't a movie about a bombastic character be good? I mean, Deadpool has always been about Deadpool and how awesome Deadpool is. That's why you read Deadpool. If the movie gives me a great Deadpool then I would consider it to be a good movie. In the end, that's all it needs to be. A good Deadpool movie. Why do you think they haven't done it before? They tried with that one Wolverine movie, but they ended up making him a MUTE edgelord and killing him instantly because they knew it wouldn't work.

I really don't care for reddit tier humour. I just hope to see a good Deadpool.
>>
God I fucking hate dead pool. I heard he was funny, I tried reading a few of the comics and they weren't funny at all. It's all really forced and "random" and fucking stupid. I actually just don't understand the appeal at all.
>>
File: 1449537536902.jpg (437 KB, 1508x1493) Image search: [Google]
1449537536902.jpg
437 KB, 1508x1493
>>63967505
>how awesome Deadpool is
Nice adjective.
>>
>>63967574
Now "awesome" is an adjective that is exclusively used in reddit?

Jesus.
>>
>>63967650
no, but over here on 4chan we've gotten tired of those subjective and trite qualifications of our entertainment.
Normies still love it and reddit is one their strongholds.
>>
>>63967858
Oh, well that's a good argument. Sorry, then.
>>
>>63967189
There is only two options for this film
Cringefest or "actually bretty gud"
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.