[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You failed, Your Highness. Why would he call Sheev "You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: s.jpg (116 KB, 1916x816) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
116 KB, 1916x816
>You failed, Your Highness.

Why would he call Sheev "You Highness" at this point?
>>
He was being sarcastic.
>>
>>63963961
I guess that makes sense. He could have made it more obvious with this voice though.
>>
>movie set in sci fi space world
>people still call each other "highness"
great flick
>>
>>63963896
Because he didn't know him well enough to call him Sheev
>>
>>63963896
Sheev had the high ground
>>
>>63964024
Star Wars has always just been Fantasy set in space.
>>
>>63963961
Don't be silly. Luke wasn't a giant Boba Fett-eating sandworm.
>>
>>63963896
The dank weed smell obviously permeating the room. Smell based humor is so underappreciated these days.
>>
>>63963896

Same reason why Yoda said "My lord" to Sheev during EpIII and Sheev calls him "Master". They hate themselves but they respect each other's rank.
>>
Cos hes the Emporer you autistic fuck and it was his ONLY known name/title at the time.

Now thas what I call podtrolling.
>>
Because Sheev was the Emperor
>>
>>63964166
He could have just called him "Emperor".
>>
>>63963896
At this point Sheev had the highground and Luke was mocking him.
>>
>>63964168
>>63964103
More like the HEMP-eror.
>>
Because Sheev was royalty and was on a platform ground raised higher than Luke was
>>
Sheev had the High Ground. Luke was just making it known that he knew that Trick too.
>>
>>63964089
Your mother has always been fantasy set in my dick
>>
>>63964187
>you've failed your emperorness
Doesn't flow off the tongue
>>
>>63963896
If any rebel or anti-empire person was there and given a chance to kill Sheev, they would have done it, and it would have ended the empire and be called a hero, and it would be even desirable to do so to prevent countless casualties and payback for everything he ever did. But if Luke does it? He turns evil forever, and not just that, just attempting to strike him down will turn him into an obedient servant with no free will?
>>
>>63964187
Saying that he failed and using the Highness title (a praise above Emperor) make it more like Pottery.
>>
>>63964388
The price of power, my man. And it's not like he wouldn't have free will, more like his way of thinking would change to the Evil setting and it would color every decision he would make. Like it did Vader. Even a good goal like giving order to the galaxy was achieved with fear, murder, slaving, etc.
>>
>>63964246
this
>>
Imagine how much more stronger this moment could've been if Luke had instead said:

You failed, SHEEV
>>
>>63963896
>>63964166
>>63964394
Highness is for kings. Emperors are above kings. You call an Emperor Majesty
>>
>>63964535

In before https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve1889zS030
>>
>>63964609
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9X96WexvSc
>>
>>63964587

actually you call an emperor whatever the fuck they want to be called
>>
File: asf.png (549 KB, 847x471) Image search: [Google]
asf.png
549 KB, 847x471
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHXND9zV92k

>Defeat enemies and pickup the tokens.
I don't think Sheev needs to be told that.
>>
>>63964096
Thats a bit too much of a reach to be an effective joke.

Kill yourself
>>
>>63963896
sarcasm.

If you lived in the real world and not Reddit land you would understand that. you fat ugly neck beard.
>>
Why are redditors trying to contest the greatest scene in all the Star Wars saga? Do they believe, by doing this, that their favourite new flick, TFA, will be held in higher regard?
>>
>>63964724

LOL, SHEEV SHOULD NEVER BE A PLAYABLE CHARACTER. THIS LOOKS RIDICULOUS.
>>
File: Bu3YXlGCYAAiBFf.jpg (21 KB, 600x468) Image search: [Google]
Bu3YXlGCYAAiBFf.jpg
21 KB, 600x468
He should've called the emperor of the galaxy your highness, your highness
>>
>>63964724
That floating flying shit looks absolutely retarded.
>>
>>63964246
how do people not see this
>>
>>63963896
>your jedi weapon
>another dark jedi, he would make a powerful ally
what did he mean with this?
>>
>>63964089
>>63964024
yes please don't call starwars science fiction
>>
>>63964587
To be fair Luke is an ignorant farmboy, you can't expect him to know more than a general outline of the rules of proper courtly etiquette. He was trying his best.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.