[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OK /tv/, I think I fucked up. Big time. So, I came home from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
OK /tv/, I think I fucked up. Big time.

So, I came home from a especially shitty day at work, boss yelled at me for going on 4chan again, to see my girlfriend sitting on the couch watching TV, I wouldn't really care, but she was watching a show I particularly hate, "the big bang theory".

The lanky guy on the TV show was going through a ball pit, and every time he stuck his head out he would go "Bazinga!". This made my girlfriend laugh for some reason and she repeated it, but she said it weird, like "Buh-zin-ga". I looked at her weird and told her, "it's Buh-Zing-a" and she looked at me all funny and said "no, it's Buh-zin-ga".

So now I was starting to get super fucking pissed and if I had to tell the whole truth I stopped at the liquor store on the way home from work, so I shouted back at her, "No, it's Buh-Zing-uh , you vapid fucking cunt" and slapped her, and then slammed her against the wall. She's pressing charges or something but I don't really care, it's Buh-Zing-a, right, /tv/?
>>
>>63959979
sounds like au-ti-sm to me
>>
The reason I know this is fake is that chicks always love it whenever you're rough with them.
>>
>>63959979
Absolutely correct, anon. That stupid vapid fucking cunt got exactly what she deserved. When will women learn catch phrases properly? Fucking idiots getting by on having a vagina and no brain.
>>
>>63960330
that's what my dad told me when he beat my mum
>>
>>63960599
Also what your mum told you when she stayed with your dad.
>>
>>63959979
You were completely justified OP. That dumb bitch should probably keep her mouth shut. I suggest you grab a shotgun, load it up and Buh-Zing-a her brain all over the fucking wall. Neighbors are going to call the cops, which is gonna result in a real "Big Bang Theory", which then means your only option is to kill yourself.
>>
>>63960599
>>63960652
oh shieet off to the burn ward
>>
>>63959979
>thinking its OK to hate BBT on /tv/
back to reddit
>>
>>63959979
She was right the whole time OP.
>>
>>63961538
>thinking you are posting to /tv/
welcome to reddit
>>
>>63961538
the irony
>>
>>63959979
Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>
>>63961576
back to reddit, mong
>>
>>63961657
the irony
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.