[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Supreme Leader Snoke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
>Daily reminder that Supreme leader Snoke is Darth Plageuis, Sheev's master
Stated in Revenge of the Sith as being powerful enough to create life and cheat death.
In The Phantom Menace, it is stated that Anakin was immaculately conceived. It is likely that snoke created Anakin to be the ultimate Sith apprentice, but Sheev murdered snoke in his sleep and tried to take advantage of Anakin himself. However, the bloodline continued, and decades later, Snoke finally has his Skywalker apprentice in Kylo Ren.
We know that Plageuis is not human. He is a Muul, which is a humanoid creature that is very tall and has an ELONGATED HEAD, just as smoke does.
Most importantly, here is the theme that plays while Sheev discusses Plageuis to Anakin in Episode III: https://youtu.be/v0LhC7N3mNI
And here is Smoke's theme from episode VII: https://youtu.be/mSQ3BJVMfAI

Discuss
>>
This was confirmed false by Abrams yesterday.

They're not tying anything to the prequels whatsoever.
>>
This won't happen.

Snoke is a new character with no ties to the prequels.

In fact, the only ties to the prequels the new movies have is that they are listed as episodes 7, 8, and 9, meaning they recognize that 1, 2, and 3 do in fact exist
>>
>tracks are almost exactly the same
Shiiiiit...
>>
Here's the hole in your crackpot theory, OP: where has he been this whole time?

If he survived the stabbing or strangling, why did he wait until now to appear?
>>
Snoke didn't have an elongated head
>>
>>63956085

Answer 1: Pick any section of the Unknown Regions. They're littered with Force connected Temples and other important sites.

Answer 2: Because how the fuck is he going to stand up to Palpatine and Vader while they have the Empire and he has nothing?
>>
File: darthp.jpg (91 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
darthp.jpg
91 KB, 1920x816
>>63956085
>Did you ever hear of the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise? It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life. After I killed him in his sleep he used this power to transfer his consciousness into the midichlorians where he lived on as a disembodied ghost within the force itself, eventually he managed to use the midichlorians to create a life in the womb of your mother. You Annakin, are his creation. Qui-Gon tried to tip everyone off to this when he said he believed the midichlorians "gave birth" to you, but no one listened. You are Plagueis will made flesh and eventually you will kill me and avenge his murder. After a few decades Plagueis will gain enough strength that he can project a physical image from within the force and talk to people in the real world, he will use this to found the First Order, and then turn Ben Solo against Luke Skywalker by pretending to be you, his grandfather, when he sends him visions. Eventually Luke will realize that the only way to destroy Plagueis is to preform an exorcism upon the force itself from within the first Jedi Temple, and so will begin his search.
>>
>>63956196
You just wrote a better script than anything that will come out of this trilogy unfortunately. Honestly, this is awesome and its too bad it won't happen.
>>
>>63955904

>Muul
>Humanoid
>Elongated

Seems like they copied the Mule from Asimov's foundation series.

Is there no end to Lucas' or JJ's hack-a-thon?
>>
>>63956196
Sidiuous and Plagueis both did not know about Anakin. Anakin was conceived by the Force to neutralize Plagueis and Sidious who had been trying to manipulate the Force to favor the dark side.

Anakin was only created by the force.
>>
>>63956451

All of that is non-canon now, by Disney's royal decree. So I guess we will see.
>>
>>63956345

The species is actually Muun. OP fucked up.

As for the theory itself, I really hope it's true. If Snoke is just some asspull "ancient evil" character that came out of nowhere to fill the void that Sheev left, it'd be retarded.

If Sheev did his damnedest to remove all force users from the galaxy except Vader, and Luke being the only canon force user alive after Episode VI, who could possibly have enough strength in the Force to draw Kylo to the dark side and away from Luke? And not only that, who would have the experience and resources to also propel themselves to the very top of the Empire in a mere thirty years?
>>
>>63955904
>He is a Muul, which is a humanoid creature that is very tall and has an ELONGATED HEAD

Never stated in the movies. Not cannon.

Darth Plageuis could be any race, have any look they want;
>>
I WILL BREAK THE INFINITE CYCLE
>>
>>63956510
In Tarkin it's mentioned that Plagueis once told Sidious that the force could strike back at him for his power.

Anakin is the result.
>>
>>63956173
Answer 3: It takes time for him to resurrect himself which is why he still looks so broken. He could only come back to power after Sidious was defeated.
>>
>>63956975
Sideous killed Plageus when he accepted the office of Supreme Chancellor, though. Anakin was already born.
>>
>>63957059
he killed Plaegeus before episode I... Sheev is a believer in the rule of 2 and in TFM he already had a padawan (Darth Maul)
>>
>>63956085

The theory is that Sheev was keeping his return from happening with his powers and since his death, Plageuis has been able to rematerialise.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (17 KB, 260x566) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
17 KB, 260x566
SMOK?
>>
Who fucking cares?

No really, who fucking cares?

Does this actually matter you?

Do you need to make a dozen threads about it every single fucking day from when the film was released?

Who fucking cares?
>>
>>63957338
the dark side is strong in this one

>>63957228
what about darth tyrannous
>>
>>63955931
>believing JJ
it was so not Khan right?
>>
>a fucking Voldemort storyline

Literally Space Harry Potter

This franchise is dead.
>>
God i wish i could put myself into a coma until the next movie, a yeah and a half of this is going to be unbearable.
>>
Just a reminder that Darth Plageuis is EU bullshit which is fan-fiction tier and any fucking faggot aspie nerd that posts it here should be ridiculed.
>>
>the big bad guy all along is someone only briefly mentioned in a 15 second scene in the 3rd movie

This will appeal to no-one except autists.
>>
>>63957432
Despite the fact he was established in the prequels?

>being a mega aspie about Star Wars and getting it wrong
>>
>>63955931

>They're not tying anything to the prequels whatsoever

This is stupid and I hope it is not true.
>>
>>63957338
He mad cuz SW stylin' on him.
>>
>>63955931
>They're not tying anything to the prequels whatsoever.
>Hire Ewan McGregor to voice over dialogue
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.