[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sooo....did she die? Kinda bummed out how little of this character
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: e7phasma.jpg (129 KB, 990x600) Image search: [Google]
e7phasma.jpg
129 KB, 990x600
Sooo....did she die? Kinda bummed out how little of this character was shown along with little to no dialog. This character was hyped the fuck up for no reason at all. Will she return?

YO, TRASH COMPACTER LMAO!
>>
>>63954473

I just want more poe.

fuck, MORE POE.
>>
>>63954473
Yes she did.
>>
>>63954473
Still reckon she should've fought Finn in that melee fight instead of TR-8R.
Would've saved her character and that scene, and make so much more sense altogether.
>>
When Rey pulls the fuse on Starkiller and opens the doors Phasma probably escaped the trash compactor.
>>
>>63954473
One reason why I feel like Abrams set the next directors up for failure
>>
>>63954496

I agree.

I believe she will have a bigger role in the next one. She'll probably become good or some shit.
>>
>>63954473
>character is trash
>ends up in the trash

the poetry never ends
>>
File: phasmagood-rylobad.jpg (120 KB, 700x876) Image search: [Google]
phasmagood-rylobad.jpg
120 KB, 700x876
>>63954564
>>
HURR DURR DURR TRASH COMPACTOR, LIKE THE ONE WHERE PEOPLE GET CRUSHED TO DEATH, THE AUDIENCE LOVES JOKES LIKE THAT
>>
>>63954473
She just radioed her troops to get her out of the trash compactor. Han wouldn't have her get crushed to death. He wouldn't even shoot Greedo until he fired first right in his face.
>>
Very style over substance. I think they're setting up her as the antithesis to Finn, then being rivals/enemies. I get the same vibe from Poe/Hux assuming he takes control of the rebellion should Leia die, and the obvious Kylo/Rey.
>>
I can't believe she was supposed to be a fucking intimidating character

>barely appears at all
>doesn't notice one of her troops acting suspicious
>actually fucking lowers the shields on the Starkiller instead of fighting back/sacrificing herself

What a shitty character
>>
File: Trashcompactor.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
Trashcompactor.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>63954473
>>63954681

She got rekt
>>
I really hope she isn't in the next films, I've lost all respect for the character so I can't take anything they do seriously anymore
>>
>>63954473
>did she die?

It doesn't matter, her willingly betraying the First Order out of fear for her own life destroys what little character she had.
>>
>>63956604
Didnt even realize she was anything more than just a regular stormtrooper with cool armor until the end.
>>
>>63957088
b-but she looks cool, she can't d-die pham
>>
>>63954473
IIRC, Lucasfilm has said that she's coming back for Episode VIII, and that she'll actually have plot importance this time around.
>>
>>63957163
my poe+phasma dream is still alive then
>>
File: chewbacca phasma trash.png (464 KB, 878x900) Image search: [Google]
chewbacca phasma trash.png
464 KB, 878x900
>>
>>63954490
That guy that acted awkwardly gay in every scene with the shit writing?

Why?
>>
>>63954496
Uh, the point of this scene is that even random storm troopers aren't this random and shouldn't be seen as just soulless fodder. This movie is shit and for retards. Makes sense you like the movie and at the same time are too retarded to understand this scene, though.
>>
>>63957040
wow she is fucking tall
>>
>>63957472
Why would you assume that I liked the movie, when literally the only thing I've said about it is a complaint?
>>
>>63954473
she will come back as a midget phasma compressed by the thrash compactor. Captain Tincan
>>
>>63954473
Her only purpose was to bait SJWs into watching Star Wars because OMG FEMALE STORM TROOPER OMG OMG.

Now she is dead, just in the same way as Stannis is.
>>
>>63957522
Mel Brooks is that you? When is Shpayshbawlz 2 coming out my haver?
>>
she's already confirmed in the sequel

unless a character dies on screen, shes not dead
>>
>>63957511
he's probably autistic
>>
>>63957511
Who cares why? I assumed right.

>>63958222
Nice samefag. Because anyone would care about your hurt feelings.
>>
File: kek.png (52 KB, 1094x685) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
52 KB, 1094x685
>>63958347
you tried your best, sport
>>
File: Kbrah.png (7 KB, 446x112) Image search: [Google]
Kbrah.png
7 KB, 446x112
>>63958347
Not samefagging, everyone can just tell you're an idiot.
Also, I didn't like the movie.
>>
>>63958347
>>63958493
>>63958503
lol
>>
>>63955690
This to be frank. She'd do literally the same thing Luke did in A New Hope, have someone turn it off.
>>
>>63954473
They should have had those stormtroopers with the red shoulder pads be the special stormtroopers, they already looked unique enough and could have acted the part of menacing generals
But of course she'll be a reccuring character over the next few movies
>>
>>63957448
THATS JUST HIS WARM LATINO CHARM
>>
>>63957500
She's the tall chick from Game of Thrones
>>
One of my friends suggested that Phasma calls Finn's bluff about threatening her and triggers the alarm, alerting the Starkiller base to the intruder's presence. That would have at least been something badass.
>>
>>63956060
How comes Leia is dead? What reason tou have to confirm the death of Kylo/Rey!
>>
I was disappointed. I thought she would be a menacing and cool secondary villain, fiercely loyal to the First Order. She gave up and betrayed the First Order too easily.
>>
>>63958625
Betrayed how?
>>
"Do you have a trash compactor?"

For fuck's sake Han, the still warm bodies of two dead stormtroopers you just killed are in the same room with you, but now you get squeamish about shooting somebody in cold blood? And yesterday you actually threw a guy running for his life into the maw of some nightmare tentacle demon. Be fucking consistent.
>>
>>63958771
Uh did you see the movie?
>>
>>63958866
Though yes, I get loose in part of the movie I guess
>>
>>63955374
it was actually a nod to sw4, where they ended up in a trash compactor as well.
>>
>>63955690
I liked when he threw a guy in the alien's mouth.
>>
>>63959150
The whole movie was a nod to episode 4. It was basically a remake.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.