[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First Order
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8
File: 43664623.jpg (187 KB, 954x722) Image search: [Google]
43664623.jpg
187 KB, 954x722
Who are the First Order?

Where did they get the financing for a 100x Death Star?

Why are they so white? The rest of the universe is very multicultural.
>>
File: Nazi_party_rally_grounds_(1934).jpg (522 KB, 1125x754) Image search: [Google]
Nazi_party_rally_grounds_(1934).jpg
522 KB, 1125x754
>>63952754
>first order
>>
>>63952754
>Who are the First Order?
Basically the remnants of the Empire

>Where did they get the financing for a 100x Death Star?
I think from individuals and governments that benefited from Imperial rule and wanted to see a return to that system.
>Why are they so white? The rest of the universe is very multicultural.

I think that's the point. Or it was, Snoke being the head of it now seems odd.
>>
>who are the first order?
Imperial Remnants
>where did they get the financing for a x100 Death Star?
Because they're still the biggest military in the galaxy.
>>
>>63952914
The original Death Stars were HUGE undertakings for the full-fledged Empire. Seems odd this ragtag group was able to build one 100 times bigger without interference from the Republic.
>>
>>63953024
>ragtag
The fuck? The First Order isn't ragtag in the slightest. And they constructed the base deep in the Outer Rim.
>>
>>63952754
-Nazis

-Plot needs

-
The First Order is Abrams' and Kasdan's vision of what white people are like when they aren't under the watchful eye of international Jewry.

Kasdan said in an interview that he and JJ asked themselves what it would be like if the Nazis had gone to Argentina and regrouped after WWII.

From birth, Jews are raised with this idea that homogeneous white societies will inevitably result in goose-stepping, ethnic cleansing, and warmongering. And I could understand that outlook if history had begun in 1930. But the truth is, whites are the most egalitarian and least barbaric group in human history.

That's what frustrates many of us when Jewish Hollywood sensibilities become accepted norms. They're slanted (indeed, prejudiced), and their bias goes unchallenged by everyone.

The First Order is a Jewish take on ultimate evil. And because modern Jews are obsessed with The Shoah, everything somehow magically relates that.

It has gotten boring. It's stale. I wish we could get a more nuanced view of evil, but that won't happen because show-biz Jews always find a way of politicizing everything.
>>
>>63953024
Seems odd that Germany was able to build a military strong enough to threaten Europe again so soon after WW1.
>>
>>63953143
Somewhat related...

I thought easily the Jewiest line in the movie was Finn saying, "They took me from a family I'll never know."

Such a hamfisted way of politicizing a character. And it also explains why JJ thought it would be le progressive to make Finn black. Because he was a slave! Bravo!

I hate seeing myth (which should be a truly universal story about good and evil) used to score glib political points in a glib facsimile.
>>
It's not like they converted the entire planet into a Death Star. The components that make up the Starkiller Base probably add up to half or equal to whats needed to make a proper Death Star.
>>
>>63952754
What kind of dumb question is that? They're the imperial remnant. Do you think the vast galactic fleet they had disappeared when Sheev died?
>>
>>63953024
It seems to be an attempt to make the the former rebels the underdogs despite them having the upper hand from the previous movies.
>>
>>63953024
>The original Death Stars were HUGE undertakings for the full-fledged Empire

Really? Because I don't remember anyone saying that in either ANH or RotJ.
>>
there was a huge vacuum after Sheev died

I'm sure some of the empire formed the new republic but there were probably loyalist armies who under the influence of Snoke remained loyal to the old Empire and parted with some Star Destroyers and fighters

They started forcibly recruiting young kids in the regions not controlled by the new republic and building on their new hidden base

So in many ways they were sort of like the rebels were in a New Hope
>>
Lupita Nyongo is pretty
>>
>>63952754
They are not all that white actually. When the prepare to fire the weapon diverse people are shown doing the preparation including a black woman
>>
>>63953309
It took them 20 years to build, family.
>>
File: 74658685.jpg (2 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
74658685.jpg
2 KB, 125x93
Did you guys see the evil, ugly racist bad guy with a mask, holding his flaming cross?

Subtle as fuck
>>
>>63953366
And the one in RotJ took them like 3 years. And that one was bigger.
>>
File: 1450764688651.png (235 KB, 2092x1270) Image search: [Google]
1450764688651.png
235 KB, 2092x1270
>>63953122
>Kasdan said in an interview that he and JJ asked themselves what it would be like if the Nazis had gone to Argentina and regrouped after WWII.

shocker
>>
>>63952754
Is this the first star wars movie with a black woman?
>>
>>63953419
was started not long after the first one... you really thought they got that far in 3 years? you know it was like 180 miles across, right?
>>
>>63953457
there was no black women in this unless I missed a nigress in the bar scene somewhere

she played a motion cap midget alien like yoda
>>
>>63952754

That's a story for another time....

NOW BUY OUR FUCKING TOYS AND MERCHANDISE
>>
File: 1450645211015.png (128 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1450645211015.png
128 KB, 1000x1000
>>63952914
>>63953024
>>63953086
>>63953287
>>63953309
you cant rationalize a glib facsimile
>>
>>63952754
The new Death Star is only 100x bigger than the original because its just a death ray built into a planet
>>
>>63953122
>I could understand that outlook if history had begun in 1930. But the truth is, whites are the most egalitarian and least barbaric group in human history.

I'm sorry but white people were on every side of the battle

just like how whites are conveniently included with american slavery and simultaneously excluded as the force that ended it?

what about jews and the USSR?
>>
My guess, they're a militant group trying to return to an older government type, most likely a police state ruled by a powerful force user. The first order name is claiming legitimacy by stating it predates others.

Needed a plot device.

Because jews.
>>
>>63953494
>was started not long after the first one.

Source?
>>
>>63953564
>how whites are conveniently included with american slavery

Research for yourself who brought slaves to america and why... it wasn't the southern whites, I'll leave it at that.
>>
>>63953024
It's easier to build something once you've already done it. Like maybe the first Death Star was hard working out kinks, things the schematics didn't consider...shit like that. But the Second Death Star was operational and like 3 quarters built in a few years after the the first one exploded.

Then you have Thirty years with basically the same design just bigger and some modifications. Plus, I'm personally curious if they really built it from scratch or like retrofitted a planed to meet their needs. It has an atmosphere, trees and snow, seemingly canyons. And if that's the case then you're probably using the materials you mine from the planet to build the weapon and facilities. which cuts down on costs tremendously compared to building it from scratch.
>>
File: 1450764573717.jpg (87 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
1450764573717.jpg
87 KB, 850x400
>>63953564
Jews demonize the nazis for ethnocentricity, meanwhile jews are perhaps the most militantly ethnocentric group on earth.

Israel doesn't even grant citizenship without familial confirmation and DNA tests. They also sterilize North African refugees. Google it.
>>
>>63953560
Accumulated knowledge. Probably a Star Wars DK book. Google around.
>>
File: 1450759426578.jpg (228 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1450759426578.jpg
228 KB, 768x1024
official
>>
>>63953122
I disagree, the Empire was always Naziesque and a tool for the sith to gain power. The sith code has a lot in common with hegelian dialectics which was a major influence on nazi philosophy. It does suck that the entire command of the first order is white though.
>>
White flight
>>63952754
>>
File: 35345.png (574 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
35345.png
574 KB, 1280x1280
Post-modern elites (cultural marxists and their SJW minions) have an agenda that isn't simply to mix races or eliminate a race. Their point is to disrupt social cohesion and any form of hierarchical or traditional social structure that could supersede government's authority. Whether it be marriage, the nuclear family, religion, cultural identity (usually identified by race or nationality), etc. any that can compete or overrule the state and pulls away control of the people, must be destroyed to further grow its power and influence. There are different methods of doing this but takes a lot of time to study and explain the impact of several race/class based policies. If you ever watch Thomas Sowell you'll know he explains some of it.

Yes, different races /could/ get along together in a society but that is not what we see. Why is that? Well, aside from racial determinism, we see special interest groups promoting the idea of victimized or disenfranchised minorities. A natural growth between different groups are impeded and instead forced artificial interaction disrupts the norm. This is generally done for political advantages and a moral high-ground. This causes enmity between races or classes while providing a platform for these manipulators, through the old rhetoric of egalitarianism, to create programs that benefit themselves in the guise of "doing good" for the minority or downtrodden.

While, some people are indeed well meaning most of them aren't able to either recognize or cope with the fact that the ideas they push for are unsuccessful and even destructive (welfare, NDRNS, affirmative action etc.). Furthermore these people are continuously fed more rhetoric by the "elite" groups (businesspersons i.e bankers, cartels; politicians; community leaders i.e Jesse Jackson) to continue pushing for these policies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
>>
>>63953606
construction was underway during the battle of yavin
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.