[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has Hollywood lost their minds? The answer is yes....yes they have.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Malika Sue.jpg (153 KB, 1280x725) Image search: [Google]
Malika Sue.jpg
153 KB, 1280x725
So I decide to give Z nation a shot, and am once again disappointed to see that Hollywood has created yet another "stronk womyn" show that is laughable, at best, and just insulting, at worst.

Instead of a Mary Sue stronk womyn in charge, they deliver a Malika Sue stronk womyn doing her best "sassy black chick" impersonation, which is apparently supposed to be intimidating to the men that tower over her 5 foot nothing frame.

What the fuck?

Does the entertainment industry not realize that men have actually grown up with women? Do they not remember how the girls use to cry about the boys "playing too rough" in grade school? Do they not remember how the boys straight up dominated the girls in every possible physical event we were forced to play in gym in junior, or high school? Does Hollywood forget the fact that they, and the media alike, are constantly lobbying for laws against men that "abuse" women when said women get their asses beat by men?

Just stop it already. It's fucking stupid and unwatchable when some chick is put in charge of a bunch of dudes, and it's even worse when they portray them as some kind of "bad ass". Chicks are a fucking joke compared to men physically, and they can't hang with them physically, OR mentally.

The "stronk womyn" meme needs to die already.
>>
How would the Cenation fair in the zombie apocalypse?
>>
I'm with you OP. In the past I've shrugged about these kinds of tropes but at this point they are doing it all the fucking time and its becoming overbearing, not to mention hypocritical when the same femshits while scream and shout about a male football player giving a girl some bruises.
>>
she's 5'10. meanwhile, you probably dont have a problem with all these 5'7-5'9 manlets playing a tough guy role.
>>
She's ex-military (admittedly National Guard). It was her and this other former National Guard who were in charge before he got killed and she yielded to him because he outranked her. Now in season 2, she's trying to hold the group together and keep Murphy alive. Murphy was a prison bitch so he cowers to any strong authority. I really don't see this as a "stronk womyn" thing with her in particular, more of a haphazard military chain of command. Addy, on the other hand, is kind of "stronk womyn."
>>
>>63950775
I think u might b over analyzing this one ... guns r an equalizing factor too
>>
File: Chicks are a joke.jpg (45 KB, 580x215) Image search: [Google]
Chicks are a joke.jpg
45 KB, 580x215
>>63950952
>she's 5'10. meanwhile, you probably dont have a problem with all these 5'7-5'9 manlets playing a tough guy role.

Pic related shows 2 Olympic weightlifting record holders.

The one on the left is Zhou Lulu, who, at 5'9" tall and 310 pounds holds the female world record for the snatch, clean and jerk event, lifting a total of 333 KG's. Her personal best is 334 KG's.

The one on the right is Kim Un-Guk, who, at a whopping 5'2" and 137 pounds holds the male world record, in his weight class, for the snatch, clean and jerk event, lifting a total of 327 KG's. His personal best is 332 KG's, which he accomplished at the 2014 Asian games.

This is reality. A man that weighs LESS than half the weight of a chick can damn near match her "strength", so even a fucking manlet, like Tom Cruise, can man handle the fuck out of 99% of the bitches walking around in the world, and when you factor in a 6 foot plus, 200 pounder, there is NO competition.

Bitches don't have the upper body strength to compete with men, nor do they have the emotional stability to lead worth a fuck, and only a child would want to follow any given chick. I served in the Army, and chicks were a fucking joke, and NO dude wanted to follow them.

This meme has to end, as it's making TV and film unwatchable.
>>
>>63951975
manlet detected
>>
>>63952131

I'm 6'3 and I echo his sentiments

doubly so, since I lift weights and even the strongest women in my gym put up a laughable amount of weight compared to me
>>
my dick is bigger then yours
>>
>>63952190
although you're probably another lying manlet, it doesn't matter. if you're a trained fighter and shooter, how much you lift doesn't mean a damn thing.
>>
>>63952558
>although you're probably another lying manlet, it doesn't matter. if you're a trained fighter and shooter, how much you lift doesn't mean a damn thing.

Strength and mass, both, contribute to shooting by reducing the impact recoil has on the movement of the barrel during discharge, and by making it easier to acquire follow on shots. Men tend to be superior to females in both of these aspects.

That's why there's only like 1 chick that's ever made grandmaster class in USPSA, and why men, in general, tend to dominate shooting sports...like everything else they do.
>>
>>63952131
white knight detected
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.