[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how come when Finn admitted to being a storm trooper why did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
So how come when Finn admitted to being a storm trooper why did Rey and Han still trust him? Why didn't they take him to the resistance base and have him interrogated? I feel like being an ex-storm trooper he should have to prove that he can be trusted.
>>
because it was a paint-by-numbers piece of shit with no authenticity, heart, or artistic value
>>
they didn't want to come off as being racist, just like the neighbors of those terrorists in san bernadino
>>
He's black, he's not capable of siding with evil.
>>
Becausing being trusting is the right thing to do.
>>
Seriously, no one even batted an eye that Finn was an ex-storm trooper.

That's like someone admitting they used to fight for the Nazi's and wants to help the allies. It would be reasonable to question his motives and to vet him.
>>
Finn is representing the "refugee".
>>
>>63949062
He was more than wiling to tell them everything he knew, why interrogate him?
>>
>>63949769
>has never heard of a double agent
>>
Better question: if Finn was raised in the First Order who mostly speak with British accents, and Rey grew up orphaned outside the Empire/Order, don't they both have the wrong accent?
>>
>>63949062
Because he was just a janitor
>>
>>63949062
They didn't want to seem racist.
>>
>>63949062

Ooga booga, where da Resistance at?
>>
>>63949062
He risked his life for Rey when they just met, he also shoots down several Tie fighters during the Falcon scene.
>>
>>63949428
Rey and Han I get but Based BRO Poe vouches for a guy he's pretty much golden. And next thing Rey knows Finn came back to the place he swore he'd never go back to for her. Han, Well Han was going to die any way it didn't really matter to him who did it as long as he didn't have to be in any more movies.
>>
He is a negro so he dindunuffin by definition. They probably thought he was a slave, or they simply assumed he couldn't be evil because black people can't be evil. Or no one wanted to bat and eye at the fact because they didn't want to look like racist fucks.
>>
>>63949062
Let's see. Rey witnessed him killing Tie Fighters. He told Maz, Han and Rey that they should run from the Empire, not fight them. Seems like a legit guy to me. If he agreed with Maz to fight them, he could have easily led them to Kylo and betrayed them, but he didn't.
>>
Rey just sceretly wanted the BBC
>>
>>63949062

How could his actions have been explained in the context of him still being loyal to the First Order? He killed Storm Troopers who would have easily captured the droid without his intervention.
>>
>>63949062

He managed to get Poe free so he's pretty trustworthy. In fact he was just trying to get out of the whole mess and han/rey (really rey being bae) dragged him back in.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.