[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SNOKE = LUKE?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
19 KB, 480x360
So it is basically confirmed that luke is/taking orders from the weird sith snoke man right?
>>
>>63948939
no
>>
>>63948939
just stay alive for 2 more years and you will find out. I just hope I can survive for 4 years to watch the last movie.
>>
>>63948982
then who the fuck is snoke?

why didnt vader/palpatine know him
dude looks like 300 years old

who is he?
>>
>>63949112
I don't know
>>
>>63949112
They can make up whatever lore they want now.

Maybe he was there with palpatine and vader alll along.
>>
>>63949112
ever played kotor? or watched any of the other movies? Force ghosts are a thing you know
>>
File: 180px-Teron_Timewalkers.jpg (20 KB, 180x199) Image search: [Google]
180px-Teron_Timewalkers.jpg
20 KB, 180x199
Snoke and Luke are just two sides of the same coin. Both are recruiting young individuals to their twisted warped religious cult to be weapons of war.
>>
>>63949112
I like the theory that Snoke is Darth Plagueis
>>
>>63948939
>My best dad Anakin Skywalker died to some Force Lightning 30 years ago. He's dead and gone.

>Tattoonie is his favorite place, I'm gonna build him a sand park.

>You don't have to be a Jedi to have it. My sister has it.

>My other best friend R2-D2 is fighting Imperials again. He's back in the repair shop for his SIXTEENTH time. Good luck with that one. I'm sick of the bullshit. I'm sick of all the SHIT. I don't go out anymore, 'cuz I hate every motherfucker, and hate leads to suffering.

>30 years I wasted, sippin' drinks in the cantina, chit chattin' with fuckin' nerf herders. Now I stay in cave, like fucking Obi Wan. I'm not gonna take any shit from anyone.

>I know what's going on, I searched my feelings. Thank god Mara Jade wasn't there to watch me in a glorified, tepid reboot of 'A New Hope.' She would have cucked me with the entire Kashyykian melonball team. She's a huge slut.

I live fr this shit. I love it. Bring it the fuck on.

There is no tr-
WHOOOOAH OH OHH OHH OHH OHH OHHHHH
>>
File: 1441934954536.gif (3 MB, 359x202) Image search: [Google]
1441934954536.gif
3 MB, 359x202
>>63949959
Did he just do the white stripes anthem in text?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.