[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the worst casting in recent memory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 15
File: shooter.jpg (391 KB, 992x822) Image search: [Google]
shooter.jpg
391 KB, 992x822
the worst casting in recent memory
>>
CRAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIN
>>
ok bro fuck calm down jesus fuck calm down simmer down bro jesus fuck calm down
>>
>t. redditor

Adam Driver was great.
>>
File: 12years.jpg (453 KB, 939x1323) Image search: [Google]
12years.jpg
453 KB, 939x1323
>>63947602
not even the worst casting in the movie
>>
>>63947722
t. /v/edditor

You probably think Oscar Isaac is authentic too, don't you?
>>
Crawling Ren
>>
Adam was perfect.
>>
Kylo RRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>63947602

>worst casting
>you feel exactly the way they want you to feel about the character

If they cast some hunk from Twilight, you would actually like the character and try to make him into the 2nd Darth Maul with his own justifications
>>
>>63947915
If by perfect you mean we won't be able to take him seriously again, then i agree with you.
>>
He was fine for the role but the character was annoying as fuck.

Same with Hayden desu, people criticize his acting in 2/3 but seriously, what actor in that age group was going to make that performance work with the dogshit Lucas was feeding him?
>>
David Fincher was right
>>
>>63947866
>t. /sp/edditgagger

Let me guess, you think Episode 3 was better than Episode 6?
>>
>>63947602
Casting was fine. The mistake was trying to make him look like Ani in Episode III with that stupid haircut and making him do the same angsty crap as him from that same movie. So really it was the concept and the character that was stupid.
>>
I think he was great.
Pulled off his character perfectly, and his look just helps it.
He'll level up for the second and third movie and you'll all regret your words and deeds, etc.
>>
>>63947980

>awful script
>one take a scene
>actors barely have any chemistry
>most jokes fall flat
>bluescreen syndrome

The only thing he managed to do well is that smartass grin.
>>
File: Kylo Ren.png (95 KB, 500x221) Image search: [Google]
Kylo Ren.png
95 KB, 500x221
Could only think of this the whole time.
>>
>>63947602
Not sure they had any bad casting in that movie.
Sydow was wasted I guess.
>>
>>63947602
You first
>>
>The actor who delivered a great performance and looked the part of who the character is meant to be is one of the worst casting decisions in recent memory

Sorry m9 but just because you got it in your head that Kylo Ren was meant to be an ultimate bad ass and that's all you want from him, doesn't mean the casting was bad, It means your expectations and understanding f the character were wrong.
>>
>>63948036
No both of them are garbage too you cine-illiterate troglodyte
>>
>>63947602
>People complaining that he doesn't look menacing
That is the point, he wants to be menacing, that is why he wears the mask.
>>
>>63948072
very fitting, as he will never get robot legs like Little Orphan Annie
>>
I haven't watched it yet, but the images I've seen of him make me wonder what the fuck JJ was thinking.

He is not even close to intimidating. Had he kept the mask on the whole movie like Vader, he would have had a shot. But he's just a normal-to-slightly-below-average looking dude, scrawny, and too much hair. He is not a good villain. If this asshole came to me demanding I give him something I'd probably laugh.

Please tell me Snoke is intimidating at least?
>>
>>63947602
Why don't any of you retards get that Kylo Ren is supposed to be a weird looking loser?
>>
>>63948189
>He is not even close to intimidating
Him only being intimidating with the mask on is the point. There's a huge gap between what he tries to force himself to be and what he is, and that drives him.
>>
>>63948189
Not really. You're all like "Why is this alien faggot in charge of the most radical remnants of the HUMAN galactic empire? Why is he thirty feet tall? Oh wait, that's a hologram. What's the point of making us think it wasn't a hologram?"
>>
>>63948189

Some people say that is the point. He is a wannabe Vader. Wouldn't surprise me if he got turned down by a girl or something and went all angsty.
>>
>>63947980
Hayden's performance is bad because Lucas can't direct. NOBODY gives a good performance in those movies, even people like McGregor and Jackson who we know are capable of good work. But when you're told to read retarded dialogue and not given good direction, you're going to produce shit.
>>
>>63947602
absolute best casting of any star wars movie
>>
>>63947602
>character is an angsty asshole that the audience is supposed to hate
>they cast an unattractive guy to make sure the audience doesn't idolize or sympathize with him
The casting is perfect.
>>
>>63948247
People get it. It's just a stupid character.

>What if we took the crybaby Vader from episode 3 between him swearing to palpatine and the volcano fight and make that a character in the new film?

Just a bad idea from the get go.
>>
Here is the problem with him being a huge loser. He does it, mid-movie. Why couldn't they have waited tillHan dies? The impact would have bee greater
>>
>>63947602
But he played his role of a whiny brat pretty well.
>>
File: lex.jpg (525 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
lex.jpg
525 KB, 1200x800
>>63947602
Checkmate, OP
>>
>>63947602
It was actually fucking awesome casting. I love that he looks like a dweeb under the mask and uses the mask to be a big guy. He's gonna become a big guy eventually as he "needs more training."
>>
>>63948381
*been. I'm a fucking idiot
>>
>>63948142
you must be a real hit at parties!
>>
>>63948348
It's a fine character. The problem with Hayden's Anakin is he was supposed to be a hero that the audience loved but instead he was an unlikable prick. Kylo Ren is the fucking bad guy, making him an unlikable prick is a-okay.
>>
>>63947941
No, I thought it was abundantly clear that they wanted a pathetic, insecure teenager who was obsessed with muh vader and muh legacy
But whenever it came time for him to show even the vaguest hint of emotion, he fell completely flat

>Trying to intimidate Rey: no expression
>Shot by a bowcaster and fighting in the woods:blank
>Killing his motherfucking dad right there with a saber: nothing. fucking nothing.

That said, I thought his tantrums when he was mad were well done
>>
>>63948266
>>63948284
Well okay, that's a clever interpretation I guess. But then why are we intimidated by him in the end? Because he wants to do evil? You're saying his is toughness is a front? That just makes a shitty villain in my book.

>>63948281
According to RLM they're guessing he's actually only like 4 feet tall. If that's true then does that mean we're shit out of luck for intimidating villains? Vader and Sheev were scary and ominous. They showed you their strength and brutality consistently. What I'm hearing from this so far is the enemies here are "hurt people" who are trying to be more than they are. A villain should be intimidating, not pretending to be.

Fuck I may just wait until episode 8 before watching this mess.
>>
Honestly he was the best part of the movie
>>
>>63948488
Well, he's up shit creek.
>>
>>63948488
Dubs confirm it's true
>>
>>63948476
>According to RLM they're guessing he's actually only like 4 feet tall.
Disney have confirmed Snoke is 7 feet tall.
>>
>>63948537
Didn't they say that he "appears 7 feet tall in the movie"?
>>
>>63948488
You are right.
>>
>>63948537
That's a start at least. Can he make plans that span the Galaxy like a mofo. Thrawn. Can he take down Darth Maul and his brother? Sheev. Darth Vader is a badass no matter what. And Tarkin blew up a planet to make a point
>>
>>63948537
Why the hell is a 7 foot tall creature thinking it's a manlet and needs to be projected taller then? It's taller than every human in the series.
>>
He squats during interrogation. As a Slav I approve of him.
>>
>>63947602

I thought he was perfectly casted, actually. He looks very Jewish, which is great.

The scene where he clashes sabers with Rey and says 'you need a teacher! I can show you the ways of the force!' I knew right away and there, "finally, something truly Star Wars happened in this piece of shit cash in"
>>
>>63948189
>He is not even close to intimidating. Had he kept the mask on the whole movie like Vader, he would have had a shot.
Literally the fucking point of the character my man
>>
>>63948189
>I haven't watched it yet

This will be interesting I'm sure this posters opinion on the character is well informed

>He is not even close to intimidating. Had he kept the mask on the whole movie like Vader, he would have had a shot. But he's just a normal-to-slightly-below-average looking dude, scrawny, and too much hair. He is not a good villain. If this asshole came to me demanding I give him something I'd probably laugh.

I see, so what you're saying is you don't understand the character at all because you haven't watched the movie. Good to know.
>>
File: image.jpg (342 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
342 KB, 517x768
>>63948647
Kekked
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 580x725) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 580x725
Should've been him since he's already Harrison's son
>>
Amazing how a literal children's movie goes over peoples' heads.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 264x278) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 264x278
>>63948737
Shia, is that you?
>>
>>63948476
>according to baseless speculation from a bunch of faggots on the internet
>>
>>63948737

That would have been infinitely better, holy shit
>>
>>63948737
Too much memes, it would've taken me out of the movie
>>
File: 1388166828625.png (2 KB, 177x82) Image search: [Google]
1388166828625.png
2 KB, 177x82
>>63948429
thanks
u 2
>>
>>63948694
What I'm saying is that doesn't really make sense for a trilogy. If this was a one-off, to learn the villain was faking his intimidation would be one thing, but to cast him as the "apprentice of Vader"? That doesn't make any sense.

>>63948702
Oh sorry friend enlighten me. Why is a man who is not intimidating... supposed to be intimidating? Or is it 2deep4me where the main villain is actually a huge pussy and yet keeps ruining the galaxy by tapping into teen angst?
>>
>>63947602
He was great in this. Maybe you didn't like his character. What, you wanted some shitty Goku power fantasy shit that they use for almost every fucking villain in every fucking movie they put out these days?

Grow up, nigger. Driver's performance was nuanced and fit the character perfectly. You're not supposed to be bowled over by 'Wow, this guy's a badass! He's got it all together.' He's not supposed to be Vader -- he's supposed to be a wannabe.
>>
>>63948864
It's not that he's not intimidating at all, he's an interesting mix of badass and pathetic, think ROTJ Vader
>>
>>63948737
Nose not big enough
Face not long enough
Hair not emo enough
>>
>>63948737
>ruins his marriage
>sends his best friend off into hiding
>murders him

All that and Ben Solo is still less of a disappointment than Mutt.
>>
>>63948473
You might be autistic, my friend. His acting during the shit with Han was fantastic. He was doing a lot with his face there and his eyes. Sounds like you've got some kind of face-blindness going on or that you just find it impossible to understand social interactions between people.

His acting during that scene stuck wtih me more than anything else from the movie.
>>
>>63947866
I think he's one of the best actors of his generation. Do you disagree?
>>
requesting webm w/sound of kylo yelling traitor
>>
>>63948950
>he's an interesting mix of badass and pathetic
couldn't agree more
>>
>>63948950
So they're curve-balling and introducing the human side to a thought-to-be inhuman nightmare-man that was previously brought in three episodes in the first episode?

Okay so we're agreeing then that there has to be another threat then, yeah? Vader had 3 episodes to arc and what you're saying is this guy already has.
>>
>>63948893

>ou're not supposed to be bowled over by 'Wow, this guy's a badass! He's got it all together.' He's not supposed to be Vader -- he's supposed to be a wannabe.

His depiction of the wannabe was absolutely pathetic and based on your criteria was carried solely by his alien, disfigured and unaesthetic face. That has nothing to do with a good performance, it's being an ugly mongoloid and being completely flat and shit and the betas who look just like you lapping it up like it's the best thing ever.

>shitty actor who looks like shit does a shit job portraying a shit character
>DIZ WUZ DA BEZZ TING IN DA MOO VEE
>U HAZZ BADD TASTE XDD
>>
>>63949083
>Vader had 3 episodes to arc and what you're saying is this guy already has.
Thing is, Kylo is already confirmed to have a trilogy-spanning arc. I'm not sure I can predict where they're going with him(reverse Vader maybe?) but it's gonna be interesting. Plus there's always Snoke and spaceHitler.
>>
>>63948084
>Sydow was wasted I guess.
Isaac too tbqfwy
>>
>>63948864
He's not the apprentice of Vader tho, he's just a fanboy/trying to follow in the footsteps of a much more competent relative. The idea is to have him go through an arc and become more competent and intimidating over the course of the movies. The end of this movie was him making a big step towards fully embracing the dark side and removing temptation to be a decent human being. Since the movie was initially planned to be part of a trilogy as opposed to first movie (episode iv) having to stand on its own, they decided to give him a long-running character arc, probably opposing the heroes, keeping them close enough in strength and allowing both sides to be developed to make the conflict more interesting.

Maybe if you'd watched the movie instead of relying on 4chan threads to tell you about the movie it would make sense to you.
>>
>>63947602
elephant man
>>
>>63949051
Of course, by falling for the Oscar Isaacs meme you're every bit as bad as the people lining up for the latest Chris Pratt flick. These men are marketing tools, not actors. Inside Llewyn Davis was a hollywood shill job made for the express purpose of creating a new "legitimate" actor to be used in subsequent capeshit releases in order to attract the "film buff" demographic to maximize profits. This happens all the time in hollywood. They pluck out a new star with an inoffensive face from obscurity, put them in an indie shit on the cheap, and bam, they now have "legitimacy" "wow look at this hot new talented actor" appeal and can now be a new "artificial star" to hinge your summer tentpole release on.

It is all fraud, a manipulation. Oscar Isaac is no more an artist, no more a human being even, than the new mcdonalds festive hamburger promotion. He is smoke and mirrors, a light show, a pretend actor.

Exact same career progression is true of all of the shilled meme actors of late. Lawrence, Fassbender, Hardy. By supporting these "lesser known" critical darling you are only enabling the pre-production marketing phase of the capeshit machine.

Isaac is lying to you with his very existence.
>>
>>63949085
I didn't say anything about his face, mongoloid. Learn to read. His performance, however, was great. He expressed the character perfectly and I really felt that he was sincerely conflicted. It was a real human moment, unlike when Vader is conflicted in ROTJ and you just see him doing a slow turn back and forth between Luke and Sheev as he's shocking the fuck out of him.

Also:
>shitty actor who looks like shit does a shit job portraying a shit character
>DIZ WUZ DA BEZZ TING IN DA MOO VEE
>U HAZZ BADD TASTE XDD
Nice /v/ tier post. Being the loudest moron doesn't mean you win here.
>>
>>63948737
Man he wouldn't want to get stuck with blockbuster movies anymore he's more a art movie actor now
>>
>>63949085
His face is not disfigured and he's not a mongoloid, he's clearly a Jew.
>>
>>63948330
>an unattractive guy
Are you fucking serious senpai? Women find this guy RIDICULOUSLY attractive, like, multiple-pantie-changes-required attractive.
>>
>>63949208
Holy fuck, this autism. Just go shitpost some more cunny threads, faggot, and talk about preserving muh /tv/ board culture. Is there anything as cancerous as people as paranoid as you? Kill yourself already.
>>
>>63949229

Being the biggest beta doesn't mean you win either

>sympathize with an ugly shit tier actor
>He's the greatest thing ever

ok pal lol
>>
>>63949153
Interesting thought. Though it doesn't take watching the movie to realize that possibility, anyone could have guessed it after knowing how it ends, even what you're saying is just a guess, smartass. He's still already handicapped as a villain because of taking off his fucking mask, the only physical feature intimidating to that scrawny large-eared bastard.
>>
a few people in my theater laughed when he took off his helmet
>>
>>63947602
Are you kidding? He was perfect for that character.
>>
>>63948444
>Kylo Ren is the fucking bad guy, making him an unlikable prick is a-okay.
And yet he's many times more sympathetic and interesting than sand-hating bitch Anakin ever was in the PT.

At least it's not a Mary Sue thread I guess...
>>
>>63949280
Okay, except you're literally not understanding it and you haven't seen the movie, there's a clear fucking correlation there buddy.
>>
>>63949259
Go back to /v/ until you learn about cinema, kid.
>>
>>63948864
>yet keeps ruining the galaxy
This is the problem with commenting on a film you haven't seen. You have no fucking clue what the dude's role is in the film. He is not the Arch Villain yet. The First Order keeps him around because of his potential, they're finally starting to give him some responsibility, some missions, some troops to command, but his position is by no means secure.

He's a teenager with potential dark side mastery with a totally 100% original (in Star Wars filmic lore) set of motivations and approaches. This sounds like an interesting character to me. The point is not "this is the new Vader".
>>
File: 1450367343806.jpg (61 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1450367343806.jpg
61 KB, 400x400
>>63949268
>being the biggest beta
I don't think you know what 'beta' means. You also don't have to sympathize with an actor to appreciate their acting. I get that you're a Star Wars tourist and everything but holy fuck, how can you stand being this pleb?

>actors have to be super attractive gods no matter what kinds of characters they're portraying because it's the only way I can fantasize about them
Embarrassing.
>>
This thread is giving me brain tumors. Bye faggots
>>
>>63949338
Understanding what? I seem to understand how god awful a villain Kylo is. Edge-lord who kills his dad to prove he's committed to the dark side, ugly and scrawny, blah blah blah. What's your point here? That he'll commit further to the dark side, go full Vader, and become intimidating right before he's killed by Rey? Oh okay movie master.
>>
>>63949298
That's the second time I'm seeing this. Why? Don't they understand that the point of his fucking character is to be a stupid kid? Did they not see the fucking temper tantrum he threw when he was told that BB-8 got away?
>>
>>63947602

Some of you padawans are alright.

Don't come to the temple tomorrow.
>>
>>63948412
WHY?
>>
>>63949208
If you can't recognize the insane fucking acting chops he displayed in Drive and particularly Ex Machina, you have no business posting multi-paragraph wannabe-copypastas about movies.
>>
I don't mind him so much.

I absolutely hate the terrible circa 2000 cg big boss though.

Why the fuck does it look so awful?
Did they get the same guys who did The Hobbit or something?
>>
>>63949452
You haven't seen the movie so you literally only have a vague understanding of how he actually comes across in the movie. Also intimidation goes beyond appearances, his face isn't intimidating but idk if he becomes incredibly proficient in the force and with his lightsaber that would be qualified as intimidating.

Look at it this way, since this is planned as a trilogy and he's going to have a complete arc, would you have bought Luke Skywalker as a worthy and competent hero if you'd only read posts about and seen screencaps of a lowquality camrip of the first act of A New Hope? Probably not, because he was at the beginning of his arc.
>>
>>63948084
>no bad casting
>everyone in the movie is a child
>>
>>63949452
First of all, it's REALLY weird that you have such a strong opinion about a movie you haven't seen. I probably shouldn't even engage with someone like you, I'm sure you just want to argue for argument's sake.

But on the off chance you actually want to expose yourself to other perspectives, consider that Luke was a notoriously whiny bitch in ANH. Doesn't it strike you as an interesting gambit to look at what a Sith might be like at the whiny bitch stage of his development?

I bet when Ren shows up in VIII, it is a similar power level increase as we saw in Luke between V and VI. In other words, bone-chillingly badass.
>>
>>63947602
ONE - NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
>>
>>
>>63949452
Fuck, see the goddamn movie so you fucking understand you mongoloid.

He has extremely powerful latent abilities (able to stop a blaster shot midair, first force sensitive probing minds in thousands of years, force-stasis)

But because he cannot keep his emotions in check and the first few years of his live he was loved by parents and an uncle, he cannot remain consistent. His wild emotions throw him off and make him weak--he's young and doesn't know how to follow the Sith Code and use them as weapons to fuel his power. Guilt trips, etc.

Why do you want every sith Lord (he isn't one btw he is a dark jedi) to be Uber powerful? It makes things pretty boring. Darth Scourge from TOR for example.

He us a growing character, as the movie slams into your face again and again.

Of course you'd know if you actually watched it, but you didn't.
>>
>>63949672
TWO, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
>>
>>63949457
its not that he looks like a stupid kid its that he looks like someone you'd expect to be inside a chewbacca costume at comic con
lanky awkward pimply mother fucker
>>
>>63949756
3 NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
>>
>>63949598
Both Hobbit and TFA have outstanding CG, that splitting log notwithstanding.
>>
>>63949758
>its that he looks like someone you'd expect to be inside a chewbacca costume at comic con
...Or inside a Vader helmet?
>>
>>63949877
Nah
>>
>>63947602
He looked like a 12 year old when he took off his mask. How could anyone take him seriously in the First Order?
>>
I couldn't stand his huge Triple H tier nose, it was so distracting
>>
>>63949919
Did you really see it in 48 fps and think Smaug was poorly animated? It was by far the best large-scale CG I've ever seen. Jackson consistently has had top-notch CG, even as far back as The Frighteners.
>>
>>63948084
Oscar Isaac was far more of a waste. He should have been the main character, or at the very least the new Han Solo.
>>
>>63948412
>not liking young Sex Luthor

BOYS
O
Y
S
>>
Him yelling "TRAITOR" was great
>>
>>63949730
>>63949610
You tards are correct, I haven't seen the movie. What do I know.

My whole point this entire time is he is a very non-intimidating villain and despite all of this "B-But he has potential!" nonsense you toss my way he is still an horrible cast for main villain. Especially if it is as you claim and he's going to be in all 3 movies.

Also that shit >>63949730 mentioned only makes me think he's basically a rushed version of Anakin ep 1-3: powerful but emotionally unstable. Wow so creative, can't wait to wait for 5 years to figure out why he's so complicated.
>>
a great great voice but looks ugly
>>
>>63948412

Hard to argue with this.
>>
>>63947602
Would have been fine if he kept the helmet on
>>
>>63947602
Driver, Boyega, and whoever the faggot that was hired to play Hux were utterly awful.
>>
>everybody hates Kylo for being an edgy emo faggot
>everybody on 4chan was an edgy emo faggot 6 years ago
>>
>>63950991
>4chan hates themselves

Gee, I wonder why. Doesn't make him good.
>>
>>63948189
>I haven't watched it yet
then fuck off
>>
>>63947602
>trying this hard
>>
>>63951337
Thanks for not reading the rest of my post, Sperguson MI.
>>
>Kylo Ren isn't intimidating without his mask
>But that's the point of him wearing the mask, because he's not intimidating without it.
>But he isn't intimidating without the mask, why didn't they make him keep the mask on?
>Because he's not supposed to be intimidating without the mask
>But he's not intimidating without the mask
>That's the whole point
>He's not intimidating, though
>>
>>63947602

how do you think he killed the other jedi classmates?

i bet it was some really bitch move, like, he killed them all in their sleep or something
>>
His voice in helmet is fucking awesome though
>>
>>63951523

people understand that he's not supposed to be intimidating. they think that sucks, and want a villain who *is* supposed to be intimidating and, then, is actually intimidating.
>>
>>63948157
>if I pull that off, will you die?
>>
File: 1435468414487.jpg (245 KB, 848x900) Image search: [Google]
1435468414487.jpg
245 KB, 848x900
>>63951628
Your post is retarded and a waste of everyone's time.

>the villains is SUPPOSED to be not scary!

Kill yourself.
>>
No it was great casting. Kylo is acted very well.
>>
I have to be honest. Kylo was my favorite part of the movie.

That confrontation at the end was one of the only original scenes from this whole movie and I loved it.
>>
>>63947602
DC still exists
>>
File: Dumb ass sonuvabitch.gif (2 MB, 410x230) Image search: [Google]
Dumb ass sonuvabitch.gif
2 MB, 410x230
>>63951876
>he's going to stay a villain
They're setting up his redemption even as he throws it away. Would have been way 2easy to have him simply go along with Han. Gotta make him work for it.
>>
>>63949986
I didn't watch any of the hobbit movies. I called out of work for a week straight and stayed up on a coke bender to watch the first third of an unexpected journey, but my lease ran out and i had to move apartments before i got a chance to finish it. I hated what i saw of it, but i never saw the cg dragon.

The CG in TFA is not whatever adjective you used to describe it. It's used when it doesn't need to be and it looks like CG, not like real life. That's bad.

And i have no plans to ever watch any movie in 48 fps because it looks like shit.
>>
>>63948537
Impossible. Serkis is 5'6", how is he going to play a 7' lizard man?
>>
They really should have picked someone that resembled Han. This guy looks like Leia fucked Yoda.
>>
File: 1mggrlee.jpg (205 KB, 793x1897) Image search: [Google]
1mggrlee.jpg
205 KB, 793x1897
>>63949409

kill yourself
>>
>>63950812
Not seeing a movie literally does negatively impact how much weight anything you say about it has holy shit I can't believe people as retarded as you aren't shot at the age of five.
>>
>>63948072
this is my meme wtf. this meme needs to die
>>
>>63952155
Everything he said is on point though.
>>
>>63951978
CGI, those stupid boxes they have Robert Downey Jr. stand on in every movie he's in where he has to be taller than someone else
>>
>>63949034
well done friend
>>
I have about as much respect for Cuck Wars as I do for the dog shit on my shoe.
It is Reddit, it is capeshit, it is cheeto dust, it is video games. It's nothing more than meme's enjoyed by simplistic pledditors. Ihave ZERO respect for people who are not free thinkers and blindly enjoy the capeshit redditory Reddit show that is The Force Awakens.
I'm literally screaming, slamming my arms on my desk right now just thinking about it.
>>
>>63952292
the autist awakens
>>
>>63951956
"Work" for that predictable ending.

>>63952155
Yes I haven't seen it but I understand the gist of it. What the FUCK does your post even mean? I'm five now? Thanks breh sweet post!
>>
>>63951956
Lawrence "now I am Vader" Kasden is writing him a predictable redemption story? Nah
>>
I actually thought he was great. I didn't know much at all going into the movie, but I expected to hate him and his tryhard edgelordy shit. The fact that the movie acknowledged that, yes, he actually IS an edgelord fuckwit made me enjoy it much more. Instead of hating him, I appreciated how fucked he is. I also think the actor did a pretty good job.
>>
File: AmyPascal_DFincher.png (54 KB, 789x535) Image search: [Google]
AmyPascal_DFincher.png
54 KB, 789x535
>>63947602
Even Fincher thought this was a ridiculous casting choice
>>
File: Yep.png (8 KB, 359x291) Image search: [Google]
Yep.png
8 KB, 359x291
>mfw by the end of episode 9 he will go down as literal dying for our sins we all misunderstood him god tier character.
>>
>>63953102
>Amy Pascal thinks it's a terrible idea
Confirmed for GOAT casting choice this millenia
>>
>>63953102
He was obviously goofing around and that Pascal autist didn't even get it kek
Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.