[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EP7 LOVERS, ONE QUESTION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 29
File: image:9538.jpg (168 KB, 962x401) Image search: [Google]
image:9538.jpg
168 KB, 962x401
Who are the First Order? Tell me who they are. "Risen from the ashes of the Empire" doesn't cut it. Who the fuck are these very, veeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrry white people?
>>
File: db3-hail-hydra.jpg (58 KB, 536x359) Image search: [Google]
db3-hail-hydra.jpg
58 KB, 536x359
>>63946002
>>
>>63946002
>What was the Imperial Senate? And don't say it was the last remnant of the old Republic.
That's how much of a fag OP is.
>>
There are like 3-4 white people there, you ok?
>>
>>63946233
So you got nothing. That's what I thought.
>>
Truthfully?

The First Order is Abrams' and Kasdan's vision of what white people are like when they aren't under the watchful eye of international Jewry.

And I'm not even meme-ing or bullshitting. Kasdan said in an interview that he and JJ asked themselves what it would be like if the Nazis had gone to Argentina and regrouped after WWII.

From birth, Jews are raised with this idea that homogeneous white societies will inevitably result in goose-stepping, ethnic cleansing, and warmongering. And I could understand that outlook if history had begun in 1930. But the truth is, whites are the most egalitarian and least barbaric group in human history.

That's what frustrates many of us when Jewish Hollywood sensibilities become accepted norms. They're slanted (indeed, prejudiced), and their bias goes unchallenged by everyone.

The First Order is a Jewish take on ultimate evil. And because modern Jews are obsessed with The Shoah and WWII, everything somehow magically relates to MUH SIX MILLION.

It has gotten boring. It's stale. I wish we could get a more nuanced view of evil, but that won't happen because show-biz Jews always find a way of politicizing everything.
>>
>>63946002
Finn was part of the First Order, and indeed he is VERY white.
>>
>>63946338
It's crazy to me that you see Nazis as the natural representation of white people
>>
File: 1383607079247.jpg (136 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
1383607079247.jpg
136 KB, 546x700
>>63946338
>>
>>63946446
no thats how the jews see white people
>>
>>63946002
>very white people
>literally one of the few we see without a mask is a nig

What's to say there arent thousands of them that are black, or maybe ALL the troppers are black and just the hierarchy is white
>>
>>63946338
He speaks the truth. Now watch the SJWs shout racism.
>>
>>63946491
>>63946517
You guys got your own board to shitpost this crap on. Go back there.
>>
obviously people that wanted to go back to the old empire system
>>
It seems to be an attempt to make the the former rebels the underdogs despite them having the upper hand from the previous movies/
>>
File: 1450559604226.jpg (102 KB, 720x490) Image search: [Google]
1450559604226.jpg
102 KB, 720x490
Why is 99% of media propaganda now you ask?

Post-modern elites (aka cultural marxists and their "useful idiots" the SJWs) have an agenda that isn't simply to mix races or eliminate a race. Their point is to disrupt social cohesion and any form of hierarchical or traditional social structure that could supersede government's authority. Whether it be marriage, the nuclear family, religion, cultural identity (usually identified by race or nationality), etc. any that can compete or overrule the state and pulls away control of the people, must be destroyed to further grow its power and influence. There are different methods of doing this but takes a lot of time to study and explain the impact of several race/class based policies. If you ever watch Thomas Sowell you'll know he explains some of it.

Yes, different races /could/ get along together in a society but that is not what we see. Why is that? Well, aside from racial determinism, we see special interest groups promoting the idea of victimized or disenfranchised minorities. A natural growth between different groups are impeded and instead forced artificial interaction disrupts the norm. This is generally done for political advantages and a moral high-ground. This causes enmity between races or classes while providing a platform for these manipulators, through the old rhetoric of egalitarianism, to create programs that benefit themselves in the guise of "doing good" for the minority or downtrodden.

While, some people are indeed well meaning most of them aren't able to either recognize or cope with the fact that the ideas they push for are unsuccessful and even destructive (welfare, $15 minimum wage, affirmative action etc.). Furthermore these people are continuously fed more rhetoric by the "elite" groups (businesspersons e.g. bankers, cartels, politicians and community leaders e.g. Jesse Jackson, BLM, Green Party) to continue pushing for these policies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
>>
The Empire had a vast army, comprised of several systems and planets, while the Empire broke apart in general after the second Death Star was destroyed along with the Emperor in Episode VI, naturally not every single group would give up, so one of the surviving sections got their shit together and started from scratch.
>>
File: 437573.jpg (38 KB, 346x348) Image search: [Google]
437573.jpg
38 KB, 346x348
>>63946565
Hope you weren't triggered...
>>
>>63946565
all of 4chan is /pol/ lebensraum

get used to it, reddit
>>
>>63946462
>>63946565
This is your movie. This is your Hollywood. Fuck you.
>>
File: stone-cold-beer.gif (920 KB, 333x250) Image search: [Google]
stone-cold-beer.gif
920 KB, 333x250
>>63946491
nice
>>
>>63946689
>>63946724
>>63946741

I blame moot for giving you retards a "containment" board
>>
>>63946002
>Finn
>verrrrrryyyy white

God damn it /pol/, say it inside your head first before you actually type it out.
>>
File: QLGdlDS.jpg (216 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
QLGdlDS.jpg
216 KB, 768x1024
Thanks for sharing! Here's a text version of it so it's easier to read.
Peace Interrupted

After Years of Rebellion, the death of Emperor Palpatine gave the oppressed peoples of the galaxy undeniable evidence that the Empire could be defeated. A longing for freedom and peace drove a great tide of revolution from sector to sector, to the point where a truce - unthinkable at the height of the Galactic Civil War - was signed between the New Republic and the weakenend Empire. As one of its first acts, the restored Senate promptly passed the Military Disarmament Act. Many were convinced that the age of galaxy-wide conflict was over.
The New Republic

Following its great victory against the empire at the Battle of Endor, the Alliance to Restore the Republic rebranded itself as the New Republic, and shortly afterward a peace treaty - the Galactic Concordance - was signed with the remnants of the Empire. Believing that the Empire was no longer a threat, the New Republic turned its attention to reshaping galactic politics.
The First Order

The Galactic Concordance defanged the Empire's ability to wage war, with strict disarmament treaties and punishing reparations. The Old Empire withered away, becoming a remnant of political hardliners locked in a cold war with the New Republic, before eventually breaking away to reform in the Unknown Regions as the myseterious First Order.
The Resistance

The Resistance is a small private force created by Princess Leia Organa to keep watch on the movements of the First Order. Though she petitions the New Republic government for support, she finds the politics of the Senate too slow and too mired in self-interest to be of any help. The New Republic tolerates the Resistance, though it is wary of risking war with the First Order.
>>
>>63946777
and we killed moot

now all the boards belong to us
>>
>>63946002
My guess, they're a militant group trying to return to an older government type, most likely a police state ruled by a powerful force user.
The first order name is claiming legitimacy by stating it predates others.
>>
>>63946820
>The Resistance is a small private force created by Princess Leia Organa to keep watch on the movements of the First Order. Though she petitions the New Republic government for support, she finds the politics of the Senate too slow and too mired in self-interest to be of any help. The New Republic tolerates the Resistance, though it is wary of risking war with the First Order.

So it just shows like in Episode I the Republic can't do jackshit.
>>
>>63946909
Bureaucrats gonna bureaucracy.
>>
>>63946809
Go watch the movie again and find one first order character that isn't white, and obviously Finn isn't really with them in the movie, is he? He made a MORAL CHOICE to leave them, didn't he?
>>
>>63946820
I hope we get more senate scenes now that they're back in business. I've missed my felegates
>>
>>63946002
>"Risen from the ashes of the Empire" doesn't cut it.
Yes it does.
The empire existed. The emperor died, but the remains of the empire reformed into the first order.

>veeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrry white people?
The first one we see is a nigger.
>>
File: 12356.jpg (9 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
12356.jpg
9 KB, 274x184
>>63946777
Honestly... why do they upset you so much?

If you think they don't have valid points, just ignore them.

Like, I wouldn't be upset if someone said the easter bunny was real, I'd just ignore it.

It's almost like you think they have a point and you want to censor them, not a good look.
>>
>>63947063
>He made a MORAL CHOICE to leave them, didn't he?
You didn't watch the fucking movie. He got PTSD and was about to get seriously fucked by his officers and decided to desert
>>
>>63946002

The First Order is an imitation coalition ran by an imitation Vader. They aren't the Empire, but they emulate its practices and ideals.
>>
File: 1370320139461.jpg (15 KB, 299x293) Image search: [Google]
1370320139461.jpg
15 KB, 299x293
>>63947082
>Letting cancer spread
>>
File: 1450666566653.png (86 KB, 244x252) Image search: [Google]
1450666566653.png
86 KB, 244x252
>>63947082
>waaaaaaaaa why can't I shitpost without people telling me how stoopid I am???
>>
Somewhat related...

I thought easily the Jewiest line in the movie was Finn saying, "They took me from a family I'll never know."

Such a hamfisted way of politicizing a character. And it also explains why JJ thought it would be le progressive to make Finn black. Because he was a slave! Bravo!

I hate seeing myth (which should be a truly universal story about good and evil) used to score glib political points in a glib facsimile.
>>
>>63946338
BLAST THE HOSNIAN SYSTEM, SPECIES WAR NOW
>>
>>63946777
>thinks only /pol/ has a problem with stupid nigger casting
>>
File: lucasbald.jpg (27 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
lucasbald.jpg
27 KB, 400x600
>>63946002
After the battle of Endor, many rebellious worlds seceded from the Empire, but some of them chose to stay. The newly established Republic, a union of former Imperial worlds, made sure to cripple their military power, but that was 30 years ago. They've since re-militarized under a fascist leader and intend to retake their lost territory.

General Leia sees what they're doing, but the Republic thinks she's just a jaded hag who doesn't know how to appreciate peace, so she starts up a terrorist organization to weaken the First Order's hold on their own worlds.

They call themselves "The First Order" because they want to return order to the galaxy.

If you're a powerful force user, it's easy to gain power over normies. The Jedi Order existed to keep force users in check, otherwise force users would be ruling over everyone, which was probably the case before the Jedi Order was founded. Mace Windu mentions "The tyranny of the Sith" in the prequels, implying that they were once the ruling class.

I just pulled all of that out of my ass
>>
File: 68648.jpg (66 KB, 709x480) Image search: [Google]
68648.jpg
66 KB, 709x480
Why do jews hate whites so much?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqON2akfM-8

The most sterotypical SJW jew ever...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKrXr0v8uBM
>>
File: 935.png (215 KB, 530x814) Image search: [Google]
935.png
215 KB, 530x814
>>63946608
>>>>>pat buchanan
>>
>>63947113
>ptsd
must be bait, but if not. No. He watched a trooper get killed right in front of him and got scared. Then he watched, yes WATCHED, the troopers murder the villagers. He made a moral choice to desert, a "conscientious deserter" if you will. Kind of like one of your heroes Beau Bergdahl.
>>
>>63947325
>>63947362
>>>/pol/
>>
>>63947063
>name one first order character that isn't white
>Finn
>doesn't count!
>well they're almost all wearing helmets except for like three of them...and one of those is an alien
>TOLD YOU SO

I know how this is going to go so I'm just not going down that road.
>>
>>63947325

Did all that crap really need to be put on the poster?
It couldve just said star wars: vii
the force awakens is a shitty subtitle.
>>
>>63947387
>He made a moral choice to desert, a "conscientious deserter" if you will.
There never any indication in the movie that he gives a fuck about people getting killed, except one lie he makes to save face. Time and time again he shows that the only thing that gets past his self-perservation instincts was his lust for his waifu. Motherfucking Han Solo had to talk some moral backbone into him after they infiltrated the star killer.
>>
>>63947159
>>63947221
>sjw samefag wants to talk about star wars with talking about the over the top nazi symbolism and other sjw programming throughout

i know you do, i know you do. here's your playbook.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
>>
>>63946446
jews are white retard
>>
>>63947362
>the fucking jew who pushes the israeli police

Dude I really fucking hate kikes. This is very biased because Hasidic Jews are the Kikiest of the Kikes, but they definitely exist
>>
>>63947497
So he DIDN'T shoot the villagers because of his "self preservation instincts"????
>>
>>63946002
Think of Germany after World War 2. After Return of the Jedi the Empire, the central Imperial planets would still want to keep their; It's just the invaded planets that would be liberated. So here, like Germany, the Empire is considered a single sovereign nation, and they get one vote, equal to all the other nations in the Republic.

The First Order is their military. There seems to be some mandalorian aspects. Imagine the First Order like Star Trek's Starfleet. Only evil. Eviler.
>>
File: image:9502.jpg (216 KB, 590x322) Image search: [Google]
image:9502.jpg
216 KB, 590x322
>>63947561
>>
File: 1350244694310.jpg (70 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1350244694310.jpg
70 KB, 480x480
>>63947524
>1 hour Youtube rant

Please tell me you didn't actually watch this crap
>>
>>63946338
Seek help
>>
File: simp67.jpg (5 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
simp67.jpg
5 KB, 160x160
>>63947362
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKrXr0v8uBM
my sides
>>
>>63947596
He didn't shoot them cause he could barely function. There's a shot of him when they get back to the base and he's still breathes hard and looks completely shell-shocked. Finn is the most amoral character in the Star Wars canon, which is what makes him great.
>>
File: 1447438496712.jpg (52 KB, 856x452) Image search: [Google]
1447438496712.jpg
52 KB, 856x452
>Take time machine back to 1978
>go to 4chan
>"Episode 4 LOVERS, ONE QUESTION"
>"What is the Clone Wars? Tell me what it is!"

I fucking hate this place
>>
Fucking JJ Hackbrams doesn't understand the difference between facism and Nazis
>>
>>63947362

Hitler truly did nothing wrong
>>
>>63947724
>had a german shepherd
>not a border collie

Point.
>>
>>63946233
>>63946002
After the rebels won in episode 6, the Republic was restored. There would still be a few planets that wanted to remain in the Empire, so the Empire would be considered one nation in the Republic. Meaning one vote.

The Republic is the UN. The Empire is North Korea.
>>
GL's Empire was the Roman Empire. JJ's New Order is straight up Nazis. Not even space Nazis but literally Nazis with Triumph of the Will rallys and Nazi salutes.

This is hack shit.
>>
>>63946002

They're a successor state to the Empire. They still control a big chunk of what used to be the Empire (maybe even most of it), that's how they're able to afford a huge military and Death Star 3: Star Harder.
>>
>>63947832
>GL's Empire was the Roman Empire
It was Nazis+British empire in the OT
>>
>>63946002

In the new official E.U. there was another year or so of Intergalactic Civil War after the second Death Star went boom.

The Empire were finally defeated on Jakku.

Some of the left overs fled to an uncharted part of the galaxy where they sat around reforming.

"General" Leia tells the newly formed Republic that these guys are SRS BSNS, but they tell her she's overreacting and that there isn't much this rag tag army can do. But to shut her up they let her form the unofficial "Resistance" and secretly supply her money and weapons and the like.

This is all official actual canon now.

The new map is retarded though. Like, Jakku, the "uncharted" areas and Coruscant are all retardedly close to each other.
>>
>>63947832
>GL's Empire was the Roman Empire.

Where did you get that impression? The Imperials in Star Wars are just British space fascists, not Roman at all.
>>
>>63946048
This is fitting on so many levels, I can't even put it to words.
Good job Anon.
>>
>>63947855
Read some history books, the Empire reflects Rome growing and the eventual seating of Caesar
>>
>>63947895
>"General" Leia tells the newly formed Republic that these guys are SRS BSNS, but they tell her she's overreacting and that there isn't much this rag tag army can do. But to shut her up they let her form the unofficial "Resistance" and secretly supply her money and weapons and the like.
This.

Though you have to question the Resistence's competence if they allowed the Empire to convert a planet into a huge fucking weapon.
>>
>>63947895
>"General" Leia

Wait, when did Leia become a general? I thought she was a political leader/diplomat. Did she lose that job since the planet she represented no longer exists?
>>
>>63947362
I find it odd that we can't have a conversation about jew's historical issues with whites (going back to biblical times) without everyone getting triggered to the nth degree.
>>
>>63947962

That's why it's in quotations. She's a General in the new film, but I don't know when that started.
>>
>>63947934
It reflects both.
>>
>>63947934
>Read some history books, the Empire reflects Rome growing and the eventual seating of Caesar

The Emperor is nothing like Caesar, though. Caesar declared war on the Senate and took Rome by force. Palpatine was basically proclaimed dictator by a scared and war-weary republic, promising to restore peace and order and wipe out those nasty traitorous Jedi.
>>
>>63947962
She got a new job once everyone competent left to rebuild and they gave the keys to the family car to a cokehead.
>>
>>63947934

The Empire in A New Hope was conceived as America, but stylistically based on the Nazis.

The Rebel Alliance was based on the Vietcong.

George was a real faggot back then.
>>
>>63947832
>the embers of an destroyed and battered empire turned into a radical, fascist organization bent on exterminating their enemies instead of even subjugation

Did you ever think they're like nazis because that's basically how the nazis started?

If the Empire suddenly became ANYTHING ELSE it would make little sense.
>>
>>63948056

Sulla would be a more appropriate comparison for the Emperor.
>>
>>63948025
Princess/General is like the exact same thing in the Star Wars Universe.

Just like Queen/Senator, apparently.

She's got chosen to lead the Resistence & the term "Princess" doesn't really apply because the Resistence is an insurgent group outside any planet's monarchy or government.
>>
>>63947934
That is really a simplistic interpretation. The Senate and most Roman Civil institutions already had already stopped functioning properly even before Caesar due to the likes of Marius and Sulla and their constant jockeying for power and killing political opponents they didn't like. Really Caesar was one more person trying to put a bandaid on the political system. It's only Octavian who realizes that the system had to be restructured into the princeps to function.
>>
>>63947997

Maybe because you have another board for that discussion?
>>
>>63947221
Why don't you try arguing any of his points instead of doing le 2015 man approach?
>>
>>63946002
the resistance/firstorder/republic love triangle really needs to be expounded on or resolved in rogue one or the new expanded universe novels they're gonna be cranking out
because the lack of clarity was one of my chief complaints with 7
>>
>>63948308

It's been covered in the E.U. novels already.

They're Young Adult Novels. Kek
>>
>>63947997
>Why I can't I have a discussion about racial politics and history on a board that's neither /pol/ nor /his/

Gee willikers, I dunno.
>>
>>63948384
So jews views of whites have nothing to do with The Force Awakens... you are honestly saying that?? Seems like to me you're plugging your ears and making sounds.
>>
>>63948527
Yes.
>>
>>63948527
People not wanting to listen to you is not the same as wilful ignorance.
>>
File: KyloRen.gif (3 MB, 300x150) Image search: [Google]
KyloRen.gif
3 MB, 300x150
>>63946002

They're a funny bunch if you don't take burning down villages too seriously.
>>
>>63946002
Did you seriously believe the Rebels crushed the ENTIRE Empire at the end of Return of the Jedi, they are supposed to be ruling over the entire galaxy. This are the remains.
>>
Viewers assume that an entire empire will give up its holdings when a few people at the top die

it's like they were 12 when they first saw the movies or something
>>
>>63948712
You're doing the same thing as me talking about R2D2 and you throwing a shit fit because you want to talk about C3PO. If you didn't see the nazi references and sjw propaganda throughout you ARE being willfully ignorant.
>>
>>63946002
Only autists care about this.
>>
>>63947063
I would leave too if I was surrounded by white people
>>
File: 634364364.jpg (41 KB, 495x613) Image search: [Google]
634364364.jpg
41 KB, 495x613
I loved the evil white stormtrooper with his police baton and riot shield beating down the poor brave black man.

Didn't you?

So subtle.
>>
>>63948823
I'm not part of this discussion, just pointing out that you come off like a raving nutjob.
>>
>>63946338
>says he's not memeing
>writes a fucking meme manifesto
>>
The whole thing is filled with subconscious propaganda. There's the super obvious nazi shit, but even the tiniest scenes had programming in them.

e.g. there was the scene where Rey and Finn both sneak off somewhere in the Millennium Falcon. While they are both panting heavily, the Rey goes, "Hehe I can't believe we're doing this!" This is subtle shit, and if you're not looking for it you will miss it, due to the fact that this is not presented in a overtly sexual way. But the youth watching imprinted on it, I guarantee you.
>>
File: 74658685.jpg (2 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
74658685.jpg
2 KB, 125x93
Did you see the evil, ugly racist white guy with a mask, holding his flaming cross?

Subtle as fuck. It was pottery.
>>
Imperial Remnant.

Disney wisely trashed everything from the EU and borrowed from the small parts that were good.
>>
>>63946338
That's what happens when you try to make a Star Wars movie without Lucas. He certainly has his flaws but he knows what Star Wars should be like and he had enough good ideas to create the whole universe in the first place.

Abrams only has his shitty generic SJW ideas and doesn't give a fuck about authenticity. I don't understand how all the Star Wars nerds are so excited about seeing this shit. I'm a huge Star Wars fan but always had zero interest in this movie. Old Republic has 8 different stories that are all way better.
>>
They haven't shown the rest of the Knights of Ren. Possibly some of them aren't white. Some might even be aliens. If you were watching closely there were people in the First Order that weren't white. There appears to be a guy with dark skin in your pic, OP.

Plus, this association with paleness and evil isn't something new you can only find in this movie. Did you notice that lots of the bad guys where clothing that's very dark? There's more than just an association with the color white.
>>
I saw JJ or Lawrence come up with the analogy that the First Order is like if the Nazis that escaped to Argentina started a new organization.
Basically it was started by ex Imperials who I assume have some sort of fanatic devotion to the Empire and want to bring the galaxy back to that status quo.
>>
File: Nazi_party_rally_grounds_(1934).jpg (522 KB, 1125x754) Image search: [Google]
Nazi_party_rally_grounds_(1934).jpg
522 KB, 1125x754
>>63946002
Doesn't really matter where they came from in the Star Wars reboot... all that matters is they are Nazi caricature villains (including one who fights the black guy with a burning cross lightsaber, and they even throw in a full-blown nazi rally with nazi salutes for good measure).

The only semi-major white male characters in the film are two old men that they probably felt they needed to include out of marketing obligations: Han Solo who gets killed off and Luke Skywalker who shows up for 5 seconds at the end and literally went into hiding out of jedi guilt due to his failure in training the villain, which led to the deaths of his students.

Why is anyone on /tv/ defending this cultural marxist SJW propaganda shit? I'm disappointed.
>>
>>63947357
thanks for an actual answer, but what about the republic giving assisting "the resistance" with military force?
>>
Can we just move this thread to >>>/pol/ where it belongs?
>>
>>63947962

You can't be the princess of a destroyed planet.
>>
>>63946002
is there a second and third order? that's what I want to know.
>>
The Disney exec summed it up nicely when asked why they paid Harrison Ford so much money.

> Luke and Leia we can live without

> Han Solo is crucial to Star Wars

This is Branded Entertainment.

Just like the toys and theme parks.
>>
>>63948139

So is Leia Caesar?
>>
>>63947063
There was a black man on the stage when Hux gave his speech
>>
You know, I actually loved TFA, but the scene in OP's picture is the one scene that stuck with me as just stupid. I like Kylo's temper tantrums, I liked the characters old and new and I didn't even mind the star killer. Whats retarded is how far they went this scene just to shove it in our face "You get it? You get it? The imperials are nazi germany. You didn't pick it up before in the OT so we'll spell it out for you with this scene."
>>
File: 684648468.gif (1 MB, 240x197) Image search: [Google]
684648468.gif
1 MB, 240x197
>>63947256
Me and this older guy next to me the "wtf" face after the credits rolled. Just that feeling of how they ruined something so great.

1) Han Solo fucking dies and literally NO ONE CARES. Leia looks constipated for a second and then what does she do? HUGS NEW GIRL OVER CHEWIE? Fuck that. I literally groaned out loud at that.

2) As stated above there was NO chemistry with Dindu and StronkWomynz. The race mixing agenda was so obvious it was disgusting. Dindu even asks her, "Do you have a boyfriend, a cute boyfriend." and it was meant to be funny. Everyone in the theater sat stone faced at that shit.

3) Arbitrarily finding Luke's older saber again and "Its a long story" yeah one that is probably more interesting than this shit movie.

4) Moved so fast I couldn't connect with anybody, not that I even wanted to.

5) Muh courageous black man versus muh evil white man. Fuck that. Its like they made the First Order purposefully over the top evil and retarded, but also comically shit even though they have all this money and backing to destroy ENTIRE SYSTEMS. Its like some SJW wet dream circle jerk fantasy.

Fuck this movie
>>
>>63946002

>Who are the First Order? Tell me who they are

A less interesting imperial remnant than what we got in the old EU.
>>
>>63949498
>1) Han Solo fucking dies and literally NO ONE CARES. Leia looks constipated for a second and then what does she do? HUGS NEW GIRL OVER CHEWIE? Fuck that. I literally groaned out loud at that.
Remember when Luke's foster parents died and he stared into the sunsets for ten seconds? I REALLY appreciate that JJ didn't go for Into Darkness tier overacting with everyone sobbing their eyes out.
>>
>>63947650
Oh, i forgot you have the attention span of a dog so you need 5 minute long videos.
>>
What moron cast Daisy Ridley?

Her voice was so jarring. Boyega great, English toff bitch not so much.
>>
>>63949498
>no chemistry
>race mixing agenda was obvious

you retard
>>
>>63949299
Don't act like it wasn't one big SJW piece.
> Grabs Reys hand as she says let go
> Asks rey if she has a boyfriend
> Do that stupid circle dance once escape in Mfalcon
> Says Rey looked at him like no one else has
> Han solo says "women always find out" like they are dating
> Rey gets all sad when he want to leave
> When Rey gets captured Finn must save her
> Once the find her Han Solo says that it was Finn who fought to save her.
> Rey has long romantic Finn hug
> Finn tries to fight for Rey
> Finn gets blown the fuck out
> Rey lays on his body weeping
> Rey kisses his forehead when she leave...

etc. etc.

I can guarantee that JJ wanted her to kiss him on the lips but got shot down by Disney execs...

and you faggots act like there wasn't propaganda...

shilling faggot disney marketers

agree with the movies message, disagree with it WHATEVER but don't act like it wasn't there like morons
>>
>>63946002
The empire was fucking huge and consisted of entire star systems each controlled by a governor who were all controlled by a higher power. This sheer size and the bureaucratic system of the empire means there is always going to be a lot of empire if they're out of a leader at any given time.

The EU had similar explanations with governors becoming warlords or a high ranking general assuming control.
>>
>>63949771
I'm starting to feel that all this SJW conspiracy shit is a coping mechansim for closeted cuck fetishists
>>
>>63946002
why are you pissed off

im sure i saw black people in the control rooms and even female stormtroopers

nazis are bad anyways so what the fuck si the problem
>>
>>63949937
>Nazis
>bad

Oh boy.
>>
File: 1400985439735.jpg (202 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
1400985439735.jpg
202 KB, 717x880
>>63946462
>>63946777
>>63947159
>>63947221
>>
File: 1450764688651.png (235 KB, 2092x1270) Image search: [Google]
1450764688651.png
235 KB, 2092x1270
>>
>>63949937
New Order appears to be AS PORTRAYED basically all white. 99% white at best.

Rest of the universe AS PORTRAYED is super duper diverse.

So, this an accident?
>>
>>63949834
Now you're catching on
>>
So our planet is in just the right position relevant to the sun for it to produce life while not frying us (sans sunburn). How the hell can the Starkiller be close enough to a star to not be melted by it AS well as firing a massive beam of sun energy without absolutely frying everything on the surface?
>>
File: daisy.webm (3 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
daisy.webm
3 MB, 640x640
Finn
>lives off government funds his whole life
>educated by the government
>raised by government personnel
>realizes he has to work so he runs away
>macks on white girls
>got beat up by tonfa wielding riot cop

Rae
>hardened muggers? beat them up!
>abandoned on a desert planet? survive alone!
>always has the right ideas
>marksmanship despite firing one-handed
>defeats sith in lightsaber combat

Bravo, JJ. Bravo!
>>
File: 56365.png (73 KB, 243x200) Image search: [Google]
56365.png
73 KB, 243x200
>>63950273
>>
>>63946002
> What is America?
> "British colonies that rebelled and established a republic" doesn't cut it.
> Who are these veeeeeeerrrrrry free people?
>>
>>63950495
Pretty harsh that Dindu didn't want to kill villagers and rebels but is ok with slaughtering stormtroopers not 5 min later
>>
File: 1450221464809.png (142 KB, 415x367) Image search: [Google]
1450221464809.png
142 KB, 415x367
>>63950564
You're right, surely it's more rational to think that everything is part of a vast conspiracy to destroy you. :^)
>>
>>63951001
Probably because the stormtroopers were directly attacking him with the intent to kill while the villagers and rebels were retreating familia. Or was that 2deep4u?
>>
More than likely after Sheev's empire fell apart there were some loyalist who kept some Star Destroyers and troops and slowly started rebuilding
>>
>>63947221
The post your originally crying about is the most thoughtfully ITT.
>>
As a typical upper-middle class kike from a large Jewish community, here is my input.

From a young age we are taught to remember the Holocaust and think of ourselves as an exceptional people. It's also true that we have above-average intelligence and educational achievement is highly prized in the Jewish community. Likewise, we are taught to hold at least a slight contempt for gentiles. For instance, my parents (especially my father) always bemoans that I don't socialize enough with fellow Jews and about how I don't go to the university Hillel enough.

In essence, Jews become SJW because we are above-average intelligence people, that is Jews are so enamored with their intelligence that they think they have the right to speak for everybody.
>>
>>63951051
When it is, then yes.
>>
>>63950158
Jews demonize the nazis for ethnocentricity, meanwhile jews are perhaps the most militantly ethnocentric group on earth.

Israel doesn't even grant citizenship without familial confirmation and DNA tests. They also sterilize North African refugees. Google it.
>>
>>63951310
Prove it without unsourced infographs and out of context quotations.
>>
You know, the First Order sure did have a lot of women and minorities in it. More so than I ever saw with the Empire. I don't remember any female storm troopers.

Hell half the staff in the command bridge at Star Killer Baser weren't white or male.
>>
>>63946002
>Who the fuck are these very, veeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrry white people?
>led by a jew and have black stormtroopers

OP is veeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrry retarded.
>>
>>63949271

The Republic Senate considers Leia a washed-up fearmongering has-been, so they aren't willing to devote any official government resources or backing.

Behind the scenes, Leia probably still has a few friends in high places here and there. They can't come out and publically support Leia so they fund the Resistance.

Now, the Resistance basically is a terrorist organization. The First Order and the Republic are separate governments who control different parts of the galaxy, and are not at war. Leia and her Resistance are operating in FO space with the intent to take down the FO government.
Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.