[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Always addresses Han Solo by name >Only time he says the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: Darth_Senpai.jpg (106 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Darth_Senpai.jpg
106 KB, 1280x720
>Always addresses Han Solo by name
>Only time he says the word "father" is when he says "I was weak like my father"
>Is force sensitive unlike Han and Leia
>Is utterly obsessed with continuing his grandfather's legacy despite Vader only ever being closely linked with Luke and not Leia
>Han constantly refers to him as "our son" as opposed to just using his regular fucking name
>Is named Ben after Ben Kenobi - Luke Skywalker's mentor and good friend

Oh yeah... He's definitely not Luke's sonwhat a tweest BRAVO JJ
>>
>>63940163

>unlike Leia

lol
>>
>>63940163
>Han constantly refers to him as "our son" as opposed to just using his regular fucking name

Have you not ever heard parents talk about their kids like that before? It's actually pretty natural to speak like that
>>
>>63940163
>unlike Leia

Are you retarded? The reason we cut to Leia after Han dies is because she's sensed his death through the force. She does the same thing in Episode 5 when she senses Luke's in trouble.
>>
File: Ho7fJDV.jpg (38 KB, 609x609) Image search: [Google]
Ho7fJDV.jpg
38 KB, 609x609
>>63940163
>Always addresses Han Solo by name

Which makes sense considering how he's rejected Han and light

>Only time he says the word "father" is when he says "I was weak like my father"

See above

>Is force sensitive unlike Han and Leia

Leia is Force sensitive, she just chose not to become a Jedi. Confirmed by JJ.

>Is utterly obsessed with continuing his grandfather's legacy despite Vader only ever being closely linked with Luke and not Leia

Why does it matter if Vader's linked more with Luke than Leia? The point is he still has Skywalker blood.

That was to save the "BEN" surprise

>Is named Ben after Ben Kenobi - Luke Skywalker's mentor and good friend

"Help me Obi Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope"

Leia cared just as much about Obi Wan as Luke did.

I'm sure you thought this was some brilliant discovery of yours, but you're actually obviously wrong.
>>
>>63940163
>unlike Leia

Luke in ROTJ: "The Force is strong in my family. My father has it. I have it. MY SISTER HAS IT."
>>
He isn't though?

JJ isn't making the other films.
>>
>>63940163
What I think will be hilarious is when Luke tells Kylo that Vader killed Sheev and essentially ended the dark side of the force's power on the third rei..I mean the empire.
>>
>>63940163
Leia is force sensitive.
>>
>>63940394

Doesn't he already know that Vader went to the light side though?

Did you see the movie?
>>
File: Rey_Sue.jpg (181 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
Rey_Sue.jpg
181 KB, 1280x854
>Is a naturally gifted pilot
>Somehow knows where everything on the Falcon is as if she has some sort of connection to the ship
>Visible scenes of Han taking a liking to her and not wanting her to leave
>Maz tells her that her parents will never return to Jakoo, but that she may not need to look that far... as she's on a planet... with Han... and Leia...
>Dat look in Carrie Fisher's eyes when they meet... you just KNOW
>Is a prime candidate for the producers to push even more mary sue/feminist shite down our throats - "she's the most powerful in the Skywalker bloodline... and she's Leia's daughter!"

Tweest 2 Rey is Han and Leia's daughter
>>
>>63940394
He already knows. From his perspective Vader's soft spot for his son caused him to fall from grace.

Hence why he talks about "falling" to the Light Side.
>>
>>63940450
I did see it. Once. Asshole.

I had to piss the whole fucking time, and I must have missed that part. When was it revealed that he knew Vader pussed out and saved Luke?
>>
I'm with OP... I'm just holding out on the absolutely retarded moment in Ep 8 where Kylo and Luke are facing against each other...

"LUKE, I AM YOUR SON!"

You just know, given the writers, this is a legitimate possibility.
>>
>>63940582
literally every single time he talks about being weak, or the power of the light, or sentiment, blah blah
>>
>>63940599
>given the writers
Rian Johnson is writing and direction VIII.
>>
>>63940475
this desu
>>
>>63941733
Well we all know how logically consistent Looper was... a true masterpiece of the sci-fi genre tbphwy familia
>>
>>63940163
>Is force sensitive unlike Leia

Leia is a Skywalker she just goes by a different name because she was adopted dumbass. She is as powerful as Luke but has no interest in laser swords or becoming a monk.
>>
>>63940332
>Leia cared just as much about Obi Wan as Luke did.

Wanna know how I know you haven't watched the OT?
>>
>>63942226
>She is as powerful as Luke

Nup, not even once you deluded feminazi cunt
>>
>>63942500
Potentially she is, but she's never tried to hone her skills.
>>
>>63942500
Why should not be? Exact same potential as Luke.
>>
>>63943917
See >>63943805
>>
>>63940163
weird Han and Leia named him after someone close to Luke
if anything he should have been named Lando
>>
>>63943917
Leia dedicated her life to helping run the New Republic and the Resistance. It's likely that becoming a Jedi would have taken time away from that.
>>
>>63942500
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>63944122
T R I G G E R E D
R I G G E R E D T
I G G E R E D T R
G G E R E D T R I
G E R E D T R I G
E R E D T R I G G
R E D T R I G G E
E D T R I G G E R
D T R I G G E R E
T R I G G E R E D
>>
>>63944093
Why would she need to anyway? Not like jumping 20 feet and swinging a laser sword are necessary skills for an executive.
>>
>>63940163
I'm calling it here now, Ben is going to have some sort of redemption in the next movie and Rey is going to become a sith lord. Just watch motherfuckers, it's gonna happen.
>>
>>63945464
Yeah but it also does mean that her power levels ultimately pale in comparison to Luke's.
>>
>>63940199
OP confirmed for never watching these films.
>>
File: leia.jpg (111 KB, 600x396) Image search: [Google]
leia.jpg
111 KB, 600x396
>Is force sensitive unlike Leia

Are you literally retarded
>>
Guys, in the 2nd teaser trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngElkyQ6Rhs

Luke says the force is strong in my family; my father has it, I have it, my sister has it, you have that power too. Who was he speaking too?

Pretty much confirmed Rey is Luke's daughter
>>
>>63946761
Obvs speaking to Kylo m9
>>
>>63945789
Damn she was cute
>>
>>63946845
would've said your mother has it
>>
>>63946891
Why?
>>
Luke and Leia... child?
>>
>>63940512
Then why does he pray to 'grandfather' for strength if he knows gramps is a TRAITORRRRRR
>>
>>63946761
Speaking to Leia. It was lifted directly from ROTJ. He speaks in present tense, indicating Vader was alive when it was said
>>
>>63946891
Not if OP is right
>>
test
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.