[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys think Finn could be force sensitive? There is a lot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
You guys think Finn could be force sensitive? There is a lot of evidence that could support it.
>>
Like what?
>>
I'd rather they just focus on Rey becoming a Jedi and not muck it up
>>
>>63939168
I wish he had kept the lightsaber
God damn I love the idea of a Stormtrooper turned Jedi
I really fucking like Finn, I feel like he's the new Han Solo.
>>
I would be shocked. One of the defining charcteristics of TFA is the focus on normal, ground-level stormtroopers, if they made him a Jedi it would seriously diminish that.
>>
>>63939194

The novel indicating that almost no one has broken out of storm trooper brainwashing
>>
>>63939354
>The novel
fuck off
>>
>>63939250

disney pls go. nobody likes finn.
>>
>>63939168
I don't think just an average joe could last more than one or two swings with a lightsaber vs. kylo ren (even wounded).

Also, I could've sworn a synopsis a year ago mentioned "force sensitive stormtrooper"?
>>
>>63939250
hes way to stereotypical. his mannerims and speech patters are like every black teenager today. why do people fucking do this and make fantasy characters act like real life versions, are you telling me that the stormtroopers of the first order had access to World Star?
>>
Finn doesn't seem that remarkable, which is kind of his appeal, he's the average joe whilst both Poe and Rey are exceptional.

It would be very cheap and very disappointing if they couldn't find a way to develop his character other than the force awakens in him too.
>>
>>63940522

You must know absolutely zero black people, let alone black teenagers. Fuck off.
>>
>>63939168
why does her transportation device look like a dildo
>>
>>63939168
I hope not, fucking jedi make everything about the force.
I'd rather have Finn the super soldier, than Finn the "other" jedi.
>>
>>63939168
Doesn't seem like he is. He will probably fill the Han Solo role in the new series. So no force powers.
>>
>>63939168
I definitely thought so while watching the movie.
Right at the start when kylo ren notices finn doubting himself and not shooting the villagers, i thought kylo sensed a little quickening of the light side in him.
Then kylo instantly knows which stormtrooper was the one that had helped poe escape.
Then when he's flying with rey and shooting the tie fighters they both mention how they didn't know how they managed to pull it off. This could also be the force starting to awaken in the two. Definitely in rey, but it could be argued that in finn also.
I don't think its confirmed or anything, but it's a posibility. And i wouldn't mind it really.
>>
>>63939168
Considering all the marketing and toys have him holding a lightsaber it would be pretty fucking Jewish if he ended up being 0% jedi
>>
>>63940710
Thought that would be poe f a m
>>
It could give a reason to why he stands apart from the unified front of First Order Stormtroopers.
>>
Finn was almost completely on the defensive in both his fights with TR-8R and Kylo Ren. Similarly, TR-8R you can see lets him get a few swings in which he parries without problem and then knocks him on his ass. In his fight with Kylo, it's clear that Kylo is showing off, like how some other posters have noted, as soon as Finn scores a lucky shot, Kylo flips straight into "kill" mode and puts him down in like ten seconds.

All of Finn's ability to handle the lightsaber is just melee training as a Stormtrooper, not force skills.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.