[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wipe Transitions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Wipe Transition.jpg (31 KB, 600x255) Image search: [Google]
Wipe Transition.jpg
31 KB, 600x255
Did The Force Awakens have any wipes? I don't remember a single wipe transition. Feels wrong not to have them in Star Wars
>>
>>63937316
Was there not one when they cut from a Jakku scene to the Star Destroyer?
>>
>>63937316
I remember one for definite. Not sure how many more were in though.
>>
>>63937457
>I remember one for definite
>for definite

Speak English nigger
>>
>>63937316
There were multiple.
>>
Aaaaaaaand star wipe.
>>
>>63937498
Me remembered an solo tranzicion
>>
>>63937316
There was one that appeared on Hux's face iirc
>>
They were in there, but they weren't very noticeable.
>>
they were constant what the fuck
>>
>>63937498
i will not be speaking english for definite. thanks for your offer though, cunt
>>
>>63937544
>>63937620
Fucking illiterate faggots from Reddit need to definiteLY fuck off and eat a bag of cocks on the way out
>>
There were a few, but I think they didn't use a lot because wipes imply time has passed and the movie's timeframe goes by so quickly that there's not an opportunity to use more.
>>
>>63937316

Y'know, I was actually going to make a point to look for these, but I got drunk beforehand so I don't remember any. Strangely, TFA is a flick that I actually wouldn't mind seeing again sometime, so I may actually undertake another screening sometime to look for these.

>don't remember any diamond wipes
>don't remember any flat directional wipes corresponding to character movement from the previous cut
>no star wipes

I'm taking my name off this. -Alan Smithee
>>
I do remember seeing one, but I tend to ignore the wipes, even though I enjoy them.

Sorry.
>>
>>63937316
there was one went from Finn to somewhere else for sure

They kind of make Star Wars, should've went full out on them imo.
>>
I'm sure they had a lot of wipes for Fisher. She looks like the type to have frequent diarrhea.
>>
>>63938554
I think the one I remember seeing was a diamond wipe.
>>
>>63938602
actually it wasn't a wipe from left to right though, it expanded like a circle
>>
>>63937316
were you even watching? jesus christ some the autists here
>>
File: mcbainbiggun1.jpg (40 KB, 455x357) Image search: [Google]
mcbainbiggun1.jpg
40 KB, 455x357
>>63938634
better than being full of shit like you
>>
>>63938108
This.
JJ has no sense of time or scale.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.