[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Things that could ruin the next Star Wars >Luke turns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 960.jpg (36 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
36 KB, 960x540
ITT: Things that could ruin the next Star Wars

>Luke turns out to be evil
>Rey is Finns sister
>Boba Fett turns out to be alive or he had a kid or some shit
>Snoke turns out to be an old villain like Maul or Palpatine
>Ewoks
>Another carbon copy character from the old movies like another Yoda or Hutt character
>Kylo Ren becomes Darth Ren
>>
>>63932082
>>Boba Fett turns out to be alive or he had a kid or some shit
I wouldn't mind seeing some clone soldiers descendants or some shit
>>
i'll take my wife's son to see it regardless. i know he'll love it
>>
>>63932082
Snoke is the same species as Plagius, and possibly *is* Plagius, although that would mean Sheev half-asses his master's assassination. It would explain what looks like a lightsaber wound in Snoke's forehead but he could really just be some force-sensitive prick from the Banking Clan species that found some old Sith manuals or something.
>>
you do know these movies for children and teenagers right
>grown men stunted psychologically by kids films
>even george lucas knows you're all faggots
>>
I disagree with the idea that following A New Hope's general story structure somehow diminished TFA, but I do think they need to get away from that for the next two movies. At that point it moves away from homage / easing us into the new trilogy into full on laziness.
>>
>>63932082
>grown men still butthurt about ewoks
Wew lad
>>
>>63932082
TFA was full of references and callbacks to the OT on top of the plot already being similar to iv
from here on out, if they are not crossing completely new territory, they are complete utter hacks
>>
>>63932082
>Boba Fett turns out to be alive
This is my only wish. I know SW purists love the super cool jedi wizard shit, but I like Fett because he was originally just a dude with enough training and weapons to fuck anybody up. Haters line up.
>>
>>63932126
Pretty sure clones were sterile
>>
>>63932082
>Another carbon copy character from the old movies like another Yoda
We that fucking orange yoda owning that bar you fool
>>
>>63932568
>grown up man still caring about children's movies

wew lad
>>
>>63932082
>It's an inferior copy of Empire Strikes Back

"ruin" it for us, but it will be praised by everyone else for being so "authentic" and "true" to Star Wars
>>
>>63932082
I wouldn't mind Maul coming back (though it would still seem out of place), but him being the main villain would just be weird.
>>
>>63932269
>Snoke is the same species as Plagius
Nope.
>>
The next movie will not be substantially different from the last one, anyone who went through the trainwreck of watching each prequel hoping that they'd stop being shit will understand this.
>>
Luke is going to be the villain by the third and kylo kills him to redeem himself
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.