[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: nigger.png (16 KB, 376x197) Image search: [Google]
nigger.png
16 KB, 376x197
Is he right?
>>
>>63926347
>way overboard with that N-word
it's a black male thing, he wouldn't understand
>>
i haven't seen hateful eight but isn't it set in a time where people used the word nigger in day-to-day life just like in django

what a retarded criticism
>>
>>63926347
Yeah because I'm sure fucking bounty hunters never said nigger in the 1800's. Poor triggered Soren.
>>
>>63926347
>that n-word
stop hiding behind the first letter like a faggot, say nigger you stupid cunt
>>
Tarantino is a secret racist and finally the white kucks are beginning to see it
>>
>>63926397
>>63926405
Quentin Tarantino uses it because it's edgy and he likes to think he's a black person. It has no use otherwise
>>
>>63926409

he's posting an image grab from a professional review you dumb nigger
>>
>>63926471
>Quentin Tarantino uses it because it's edgy
Or because it's realistic considering the year you colossal retard.
>>
>>63926442
All those interviews with black hosts is just him subtlety mocking them. It's brilliant!
>>
>>63926478
yeah hes not replying to op you stupid nigger
>>
>>63926478
>Niggers in charge of reading comprehension
>>
>YOU HAVE TO HAVE MORE DIVERSITY AND NIGGERS IN FILMS AND EVERY FILM MUST BE ABOUT NIGGERS
>w-wait you c-can't use the n-word t-that's against the p-progressives rules!!

if niggers have to be forcibly injected into every single movie, we should at least be able to call them niggers
>>
>>63926534

QT is a Master Troll and has earned my total respect even if his movies are shit.
>>
>>63926347
WARM
>>
>>63926536

>>63926347 (OP)
>that n-word

get back to reedin skool
>>
>>63926601
they're not shit, they're just glib facsimiles
>>
>>63926534
link to him doing this in an interview? the guy seems like a total cultural marxist to me
>>
>>63926347
>the N-word
It's a black male thing. What does this guy not understand?
>>
>>63926347
Looks like someone didn't like Huck Finn.
>>
>>63926347
>long and full of the n-word
Sounds like his wife tbqh
>>
>way overboard with that n-word

lmao, critics who complain about shit like this shouldn't be critics
>>
>>63926525
Because realism is a concern for Quentin Tarantino

His movies are edgelord bullshit, teenager film buff core
>>
>>63926733
ooooohhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>63926660
http://www.cringechannel.com/2013/03/29/video-quentin-tarantino-tries-to-act-black-on-black-entertainment-television/

cracked ver if you have add
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mzqahILpAs
>>
File: autism.webm (123 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
autism.webm
123 KB, 320x240
I dont give a shit about the word nigger but I really dont need some more self indulgent Tarantula
>>
>>63926825
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mzqahILpAs
That's not him mocking blacks, he actually wants to BE black. Jesus fucking christ that's painful to watch
>>
>>63926848
Is that were he farts while reviewing foot models? I love that one.
>>
I've seen Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, and Kill Bill. I didn't care for Dogs, but I loved the other two. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of his movies. As spergy as he is, I love hearing him talk about movies. He's doing what he loves, and you can really tell. He's easy to make fun of, but I really do like the guy.
>>
It's a ____ _____ thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gVB4N9Kl9Q
>>
>>63926994
Hello reddit
>>
Not Star Wars

sage
>>
>>63926347
>too much of the N-word

I'm not sure if the complaint is that the reviewer is too PC and gets offended easily, or if he's criticizing the movie for being too edgy and try-hard for the sake of it.
>>
>>63927071
Star Wars was too self indulgent and went way overboard with niggers too
>>
>>63926347
BLACK
MALE
THING
>>
>>63927084
>N-word
Obviously PC
Although I don't know if RT censors or frowns upon the use of curse words
>>
>>63926848
*brrrrrt*
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.