[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Max Landis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: maxlandis9201927.jpg (243 KB, 886x540) Image search: [Google]
maxlandis9201927.jpg
243 KB, 886x540
What's next for his career?
>>
MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS

Welcome to the hourly Max Landis everybody! Check the official Max Landis Youtube channel, check the official Max Landis Twitter and remember to check out Victor Frankenstein on Blu-ray! Also be sure to pay attention to my vlogs because I'm a massive failure and I'll never get another movie made in Hollywood again!

Do your part to save original ideas in Hollywood and see my new 4,675th Frankenstein adaptation!

MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS
>>
>>63917747
The only way to surpass his father would be to kill four people. What's the best method?
>>
>>63917747
im sure jj will allow him to clean his multiple bathrooms
>>
Becoming a Adam Driver look-a-like and charging 5 bucks per photo.
>>
>>63917747
he's going to continue starring as Jay in Half in the Bag
>>
The forgot the quotation marks around "Screenwriter"
>>
File: Goyim, Please.png (65 KB, 574x600) Image search: [Google]
Goyim, Please.png
65 KB, 574x600
>>63917747
Max, did I ever tell you about the time your father organised a dangerous film shoot despite several warnings from experts, which resulted in the deaths of actor Vic Morrow and two children, and that because he was wrongfully acquitted, he had the opportunity to spawn you, and that only nepotism allows you to continue your career as a mediocre screenwriter?

He was a good friend.
>>
>>63917747

Really, honestly? Hopefully suicide. Like that would be fucking awesome.
>>
File: le quirky hair man.png (108 KB, 213x227) Image search: [Google]
le quirky hair man.png
108 KB, 213x227
JUST
>>
>>63917836

>Wait, but shouldn't the blame for that fall squarely on the stunt coordinator safety inspector?

Ha, good question Max! You see the stunt coordinator safety inspector also doubled as the on-sight social worker in charge of protecting the child actors and your father knew that he would NEVER sign off on including a child in such a blatantly dangerous stunt so he DELIBERATELY hid the stunt from the stunt coordinator safety inspector. Good friend indeed.
>>
He's remaking The Twilight Zone with the same realistic death scene.
>>
>>63917927
Jesus that is horrible.
>>
>>63917989
at least two of them died instantaneously.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djVBzrucNLY
>>
i think a movie and two tv shows.
the movie is deeper and is going to be produced by goyer, yes, fucking goyer.

the tv shows will be dirk gently, based on a series of novel s by douglas adams

and channel zero, an anthological series based on internet copypastas, starting with candle cove
>>
>>63917836
>>63917927

Do people like John landis somehow convince themselves that they were in the right or does he just wake up every morning knowing what a monster he is?
>>
>>63920106
Those two Asian children were a blood sacrifice to pass his soul into that of his son, Max, and achieve immortality.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.