[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wow, literally not a single thread. Stay cucked /tv/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: A1.jpg (181 KB, 940x470) Image search: [Google]
A1.jpg
181 KB, 940x470
Wow, literally not a single thread. Stay cucked /tv/.
>>
>>
>>63917103
the cam is horrible even for a screener ad is cropped to remove watermarks. not to mention it's encoded so poorly that it's 30fps. whos the cuck now?
>>
>>63917103
Watched it yesterday. It's almost unwatchable if you browse /tv/ and constantly read about what a cuck Tarantino is.
The first 90 minutes are almost exclusively about "they called black people! they no slaves no mo! fuck you white ass!". It's seriously not even funny any more. The dialogue is long and drawn out and basically aboslutely nothing happens. I mean, yeah character development blah blah, but there's so much unnecesary stuff.
The accents are werd, especially the one of Tim Roth. Tarantinos voiceover, explaining what the characters do, is just stupid.
It does get interesting, though, when SLJ starts plaing detective and stuff actually happens. I even liked the last 40 minutes or so.
The first half definitely could've been shorter. I think the general concensous is already that it's not Tarantinos best movie and i'd say the same, even though i'm not a fan to begin with.
>>
>>63918593

So much the first part of this post
>>
>>63918593
>Tarantinos voiceover, explaining what the characters do, is just stupid.

This flick really looks pretty shit.
>>
IT'S A BLACK MALE THING AHALRIGHT
>>
>>63918593
Does Kurt Russell die in this? Looks like it in the trailer.
>>
>>63919135
yes
>>
Channing Tatum was GOAT in this movie to bad he had like 3min. of screen time.
>>
>>63919260
Ah what a fuckin shitstain movie, I'm not going to see this.
>>
>>63917103
bc star wars is out
>>
>>63917103
Killing Kurt was pretty shitty. The whole movie is just quirky dialogue hehehe.
>>
>>63919299
He does like 3/4 of the way through, prior to that though he serves a very commanding performance 10/10.

It's a really great premise for a movie, and I wish we had a lot more "who dun it's"
>>
Would have liked to see more of english pete and madsen
>>
>>63919423
I wonder how it must feel to be Kurt for example and work on a movie with Quentin. I mean most of the cuck things people have been saying about him and this movie are probably true. Still, this is the second time he works with him so I guess it can't be that bad.
>>
>>63919616
I honestly think Kurt is just a very understanding and tolerating man. He's been known to be incredibly humble and respective of other peoples beliefs. You ever notice how Kurt has never once been at odds with the paparazzi or at the barrels end of some scandal?

If there is one triple A actor who I don't think is a reptilian in human skin, its Kurt.
>>
>films movie in glorious 70mm
>4/5ths of the movie take place indoors in a cabin

BRAVO
R
A
V
O

QUENTIN
>>
>>63919851
yeah, there was no need for 70mm besides satisfying his fetish.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.