[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats with tarantino doing long dragged out scenes in all his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
whats with tarantino doing long dragged out scenes in all his moves, were people talk about pointless things for 20 min?
>>
>>63914695
atmosphere and character development
>>
File: ryan loses it.gif (497 KB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
ryan loses it.gif
497 KB, 245x200
>>63914695
I think the funniest thing about this thread is, it's hilariously-obvious that OP doesn't have anyone to talk to, so he envies others.
>>
>>63914695
you sound very insecure. if you can't sit and enjoy good written diologue you're probably autistic.
>>
Because that's his greatest strength.
>>
He can't do anything else right.
>>
It's kinda like with sex. The slower and longer it lasts the bigger and better the climax.
>>
>>63914695
tarantino is a faggot that can only do 1 type of over the top revenge movies. its like a joke told over and over, it was funny but now you hate it and he is buthurt that you hate it
>>
>>63914695
Problem with that is that none of that dialogue fits those characters. it's just quentin babblin endlessly about bullshit, like the autist that he is(listen to him speak in interviews, he's on the spectrum at the very least). The characters are just saying what he would say about whatever inane subject instead of approaching it naturally from their pov
>>
>>63915687
The hell you talking about?
>>
>>63915782
>cucktino
>good dialogue
Top lel also
>diologue
>>
>>63915936
He implies that OP gets jelly when he sees people communicating.
>>
because thats so "auteur"... thats his signature, thats all...
>>
Dude it's so REAL lmao the characters totally talk like real people....

Bro do you even remember that epic cheeseburger conversation in Pulp Fiction?

Tarantino truly is the master of dialogue
>>
>>63914695
Long drawn-out scenes of people talking is how he tries to build tension as well as try to make himself look like an intellectial director who went to films instead of film school
>>
tarantula is popular, therefore people here hate him.

he makes good, original movies in his own style, just like any other distinguished director does. i'm sorry he's not making reboots.

actually, that'd be fucking amazing. get him to do star wars.
>>
>Do you know what a cuck is?
> A "cuck?" yeah. a dude whose wife cheated on him.
>Nah man, you got it all wrong.
>What you mean? A guy named Burt goes to work,his wife calls up Bob for a fuck, that makes Burt a cuck, his wife cuckolded him.
>You missing the most important element my man.
>What more is there to it?
>Niggers, you see to be a cuck means your wife is fucking a nigger behind your back, ever seen Taxi Driver?
>Yeah, with De Nero, good movie
>Remember that scene with the little guy in the back of the cab?
>Wasn't that Scorsese?
>Yeah, yeah, he played a cuck, an angry cuck. you see his wife was cheating on him with a nigger, hence he's a cuck.

This is from a trashed QT screenpaly.
>>
>>63916145
Was it autism?
>>
>>63915982
Which is a ludicrous projection of the highest order. No need for that
>>
The Hateful Eight was honestly Tarantino's best movie for me. Even though the BIG BLACK COCKS scene was cringy as fuck, it was still written well. Every scene was tense as fuck. The flashback scene was great. The actors were all great. My only real problem was Bob's dumb accent. Also maybe the forced political shit like "the only time black people are safe is when the white man is unarmed". Other than that, fucking great movie. All the north vs. south banter in the first half of the movie was decent.

Fuck /tv/ contrarians. Uno farto made a good movie for the first time in over 10 years.
>>
>>63916728
Yes. By the OP. The OP's complaint is a projection in itself.

Welcome to the first post of this chain that you misunderstood when you butted into it.

Dumbass.
>>
>>63916911
>everything is projection
What did he mean by this?
>>
Someone post the webum of the evil white guy getting BLACKED justice
>>
>cuckatino narration
why would he ruin his own movie?
>>
File: 1446645932917.jpg (76 KB, 418x431) Image search: [Google]
1446645932917.jpg
76 KB, 418x431
>>63916145
lmao
>>
>>63916824
Why didn't they just fucking shoot the hangman the minute he walked in? The other two wouldn't have even known being in the barn. Then shoot them too. Movie over.
>>
File: 213213213.jpg (128 KB, 500x304) Image search: [Google]
213213213.jpg
128 KB, 500x304
>>63914695
It is cheap and a filler for lack of good content.

You want good conversation? Watch "My Dinner with Andre" not a Tarantino cock sucking.
>>
>>63914695
It's a black male thing
>>
>>63914695
It's called suspense. It is a rare breed now-adays
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.