[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Luke, did I ever tell you about Finn? He deserted his fellow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: ObiWanHS-SWE.jpg (249 KB, 611x815) Image search: [Google]
ObiWanHS-SWE.jpg
249 KB, 611x815
Luke, did I ever tell you about Finn?
He deserted his fellow stormtrooper brothers in pure cowardice, murdering douzens of them in cold blood despite swearing to never kill again.
Then he lied about his background, causing the entire resistance to go on a potential suicide mission based on his false information.
He nearly killed us all, and he was a good friend
>>
>>63913933
Luke, did I ever tell you about Rey?
She was a force sensitive young woman. She could do everything a man could do except better. She learned the force faster than even you did without any training and beat a dark jedi in lightsaber combat with no prior knowledge. And she was a lesbian
>>
>>63914004
>Implying she didn't train with Luke as a kid
It's going to be the big reveal in the next film
>>
File: star-wars-the-force-awakens.jpg (7 KB, 500x297) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-the-force-awakens.jpg
7 KB, 500x297
>tfw Luke escaped to planet Ireland to get away from Obi-Wan's mad as a hatter force ghost that kept him awake 24/7 with useless facts and autistic attention to detail
>You can literally pinpoint where his heart breaks when Rey shows up with his Lightsaber, knowing full well that the days of sleep and clarity of thought are over
>>
Luke, did I ever tell you about Jakku?

It was basically a 100% carbon copy of Tatooine, the same vendors, the same environments, even the same housing
This was still presented as a new planet so they could market it as original and sell more products

Disney was a good friend
>>
>>63914091
kek
>>
File: 1450692607218.jpg (42 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1450692607218.jpg
42 KB, 600x400
>>63914091
>>
File: 4q6bsox.gif (445 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
4q6bsox.gif
445 KB, 256x192
>>63914091
>>
>>63914091
I opened this thread to make this exact joke, well played.
>>
>>63914004
mong lesbian you mean
>>
>>63913933
>Fellow Stormtrooper brothers
He was in sanitation right up to the moment we saw him on Jakku. Bolting on your first combat outing does not make you have any camaraderie with the other combat troopers.

Also, fuck em. He doesn't want to die over killing a bunch of villagers.
>>
>>63914091
Is there a reference to something else in this post that I'm not aware of?
>>
>>63914091
>autistic attention to detail
>Op doesn't start "Luke, did I tell you that 30+ years after losing your father's light saber, the buttons on it will completely change function with no explanation"
0/10
>>
>>63913933
Where did this meme come from? It's amazing!
>>
>>63915027
If he was in sanitation, why was he in the "trained since a little kid" Phasma squad?
>>
>>63915204
It comes from Star Wars: A New Hope where Obi-Wan Kenobi explains being friends with Luke's father.

It's a pretty good movie. You should check it out.
>>
>>63915290

Is it worth watching if I have already seen TFA?
>>
>>63915364
I would say definitely because TFA is just a glib facsimile of A New Hope.
>>
>>63914057
That's not a mystery then, that's sequel bait.

The final confrontation between main characters and Kylo Ren was sequel bait.
>>
>>63915204
>Where did this meme come from?
reddit
>>
>>63913933
Rey, did I ever tell you about Ben Kenobi?
He was my old jedi master who once cut off my fathers legs and arm. He also had a friend called Jet Dexter, who ran a 60s themed diner on Coruscant.
He was a good friend.
>>
>>63915290
I can't recall Obi Wan saying "Did I ever tell you".
Good friend is hilarious though
>>
>>63915598
>Good friend is hilarious though
But they were good friends...
>>
>>63915280
>he was in a special squad
>Phasma isn't Hux's second in command with tabs on all personnel

And it would be safe to assume that everyone who didn't willingly join the First Order was conscripted in the most dickish way possible.
>>
>>63915575
>Rey, did I ever tell you about Ben Kenobi? He threw my father into lava, but later was killed by him. Now he's been a ghost for thirty years and he still won't stop telling me about things. Chairs and breasts are good friends.
>>
>>63914091
60 portions
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.