[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that every time Kylo Ren takes off his helmet someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: Kylo-Ren1.jpg (62 KB, 940x545) Image search: [Google]
Kylo-Ren1.jpg
62 KB, 940x545
Why is it that every time Kylo Ren takes off his helmet someone in the theater laughs?
>>
>>63913610
Because it means that he succeeded as a character.
>>
File: unmasked.webm (2 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
unmasked.webm
2 MB, 854x480
>>63913610
>>
>>63913610
Noone in my theater laughed or hooned like everyone is saying. I thought he was the best character in the movie
>>
>>63914036
Why does he dump his helmet in what seem like ashes or kitty litter. Kinda sucks when he has to put it on again
>>
>>63913610
This can't be a serious question. It's because he looks like a young nerd boy under the helmet. Its the whole point. The people who wanted Ren to be badass are the same kind of people who want to be badass themselves but are as nerdy as him. Don't be a Kylo.
>>
>>63914556

same here.

solid bad guy. seems complex. people are comparing him to whiny anakin. nope. those people are faggots.
>>
>>63914615

Yep. 100%.

It's like the faggot who complain about Vader being an old man at the end of ROTJ when he's unmasked. Those people are fucking faggots.
>>
What's with that weird slavnigger accent? So fucking distracting.
>>
>>63913610
Kylo Ren is literally an imitation of Lord Dark Helmet from Spaceballs.
>>
>>63914036
he reminds me off severus snape
>>
File: FLAMETHROWER.png (1 MB, 800x724) Image search: [Google]
FLAMETHROWER.png
1 MB, 800x724
it even has a flamethrower
>>
>>63914584
It's probably ashes of darth vader
>>
>>63914036
most girls on my facebook who have talked about the movie said they find him creepy-sexy desu.

I think that's what Disney was going for here and honestly I'm surprised they took a chance and cast an actor who could maybe/ maybe not pull it off.
>>
>>63914803
>laser weapons
>shields
>FTL travel
>spaceship propulsion
>unable to scale down flamethrower since WW2
ok
>>
>>63914656
The only faggot here is you senpai.
>>
>>63913610
Must be an American thing
>>
>>63915029

had to look up what senpai meant.
which means you're the faggot for using the word senpai and knowing what the word senpai means.
>>
>>63913610
Because TFA is a remake of Space Balls.
People are supposed to laugh.
>>
>>63914556
Well that wouldn't be hard to do considering how lame the two main characters of the movie are.
>>
Hes supposed to be a beta in the film thats his character flaw. If he was just a bad ass in black then he would be no different than vader. They even put the line in "your afraid you wont be as good as vadar" so the mongoloid US audiences get that hes a pussy kill han turned him to a full on bad guy the next movie has somewhere to go with the character
>>
>>63913610
The Farse Awakens
>>
>>63913610
Why does he wear the mask?
>>
>>63915053
>doesn't know about the filter

Fucking new fags everywhere
>>
File: Andy Samberg.jpg (192 KB, 1500x2247) Image search: [Google]
Andy Samberg.jpg
192 KB, 1500x2247
>>63913610
>>63914036

I just thought it was Andy Samberg the entire time from Hot Rod
>>
>>63915053
Dig up stupid
>>
>>63914584
It's in an interrogation room, so maybe they keep brands or other super-hot torture implements in there
>>
>>63914949
>since WW2
It's supposed to be LIKE WW2. They were keeping up with the WW2 Aesthetic from the original trilogy. Why do you think the dropships looked like D-Day landing crafts?
>>
>>63913610
retards are great amusement
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.