[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUDE LETS RUSH THROUGH EVERYTHING AND NOT EXPLORE ANYTHING LMAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: SW-THE-FORCE-AWAKENS.jpg (270 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
SW-THE-FORCE-AWAKENS.jpg
270 KB, 1920x1080
DUDE LETS RUSH THROUGH EVERYTHING AND NOT EXPLORE ANYTHING LMAO
>>
>Wanting a 5 hour movie or Episode Part 1 and Part 2.
>>
>>63913331
Did the characters in this movie ever sleep? It felt like everything happened in one day.
>>
>>63913331
LETS MAKE THE CRAWL ABOUT FINDING LUKE THEN DO NEW HOPE REDUX INSTEAD LMAO

seriously this film demonstrated why "lmao Dances with wolves in space" is not a legit criticism of Avatar. doing a simple story well is sooo much more effective.
>>
>>63913437
it felt like everything happened in like three hours. made no sense senpai
>>
>>63913437
Finn slept after the crash. They slept on the way to Maz's castle. They probably slept after getting to the rebel base with the map while all the shit was being decoded or whatever. Rey slept while she was being taken to the First Order base...
>>
>>63913437
I don't think they even had a chance to sleep.
there weren't even really any transitions that implied they slept on the Millenium Falcon.
>>
>>63913437
>ever sleeping around blacks
>>
File: aa4.jpg (34 KB, 600x826) Image search: [Google]
aa4.jpg
34 KB, 600x826
>>63913331
>IN ORDER TO FIGURE OUT IF PLASMA, REN, OR HEX SURVIVED YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS SHITTY CARTOON SERIES TO FIND OUT AND READ 10 DIFFERENT EU NOVELS
>>
>>63913331
>DUDE LETS HAVE 4 PLANETS AND 2 CRUISERS TO EXPLORE IN THE MOVIE
>they never stay at one area for more than 20 minutes
>some areas like hans frigate are so bland that they had to put in an ebin cgi fight so audiences could be assaulted by more shit and not get a breather to think about what was going on

the movie sucked
>>
File: nwbkSpK.png (648 KB, 948x882) Image search: [Google]
nwbkSpK.png
648 KB, 948x882
>>63913437

OMG I KNO RITE

EVERY MOVIE IVE EVER SEEN SHOWS WHEN THE CHARCTERS HAVE SLEEPY TIME

IF THEY DONT HAVE A SCENE WHERE SOMEONE TUCKS THEM IN AND GOES TO BED THEN I CANT FIGURE OUT THAT THEY HAVE SLEPT AT THAT TIME
>>
>>63913556
>>63913556
That's all well and good but when did they pee and poop.
>>
>>63915766

Turbodiapers.
>>
>>63913591
>stylistically designed to lure autists into buying more spinoffs
10/10 disney
>>
>>63913569
>>63913437
>>63913541
>I don't think they even had a chance to sleep.
>there weren't even really any transitions that implied they slept on the Millenium Falcon.
You're right, Chewie went from having to rest in bed from injury to up on his feet with nobody giving him shit for it in 3 hours
>>
What's all this autism about sleeping? People really are reaching now.
>>
>>63913591
If they just showed up again later, people would complain about it being nothing but a callback to the last movie. If they showed up with some explanation, people would just complain that they did everything through exposition instead of showing it. If they showed everything in the same medium, people would complain that they were taking away from the main story.

Would you prefer it if they just dropped those characters entirely and nobody ever saw anything about them again?
>>
>>63915766
they didn't pee and poop because they're aliens
>>
>>63916386

>>Would you prefer it if they just dropped those characters entirely and nobody ever saw anything about them again?

Yes, i would. Either you write a plausible out for the character in the same movie or you keep them dead for good in the franchise. Everything else is a failure.
>>
>>63913437
Did Rey ever get to eat again after her meal at Jakku before meeting BB8?
>>
>>63917745
At the bar with Maz. They were all eating.
>>
>>63917633
Well I wouldn't. What's wrong with having a side character be interesting enough to warrant their own story? It doesn't detract from the main character's shit, and if they DO get their own story in some other form of media, it only adds to the setting.
>>
>>63913591
But Rebels is set before Episode IV.
>>
>we need a big bad villain name
>whats an evil sounding name?
>what about smoke?
>no that's too obvious
>sn..snoke?
>yeah that works, moving on.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.