[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"We’re lucky to be living when we are, because things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1392094803629.cached.jpg (386 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1392094803629.cached.jpg
386 KB, 2000x1333
>"We’re lucky to be living when we are, because things are going to get worse"

>"In another hundred years people will look back at a world that was less crowded, full of natural wonders, and healthier”
>>
>>63912948

Yeah but at least they will have 50 more star wars movies instead.
>>
Fuck this faggot.
He makes good material but my god is he a fucking retard.

Nothing more cancerous than the ideology of humans being cancerous.
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 574x465) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 574x465
In 1600, England had a population of about 4 million people... Today it's what, close to 20x that much?

We're they happier in the 1600s do you think?
>>
>>63913066
you need a gun. and a bullet. for your empty head.
>>
>>63913364
(you)
>>
>>63913066
He said nothing of human's interaction there, only that the world will likely get more crowded in coming years.

As of natural wonders, the Amazon rainforest is one such example: constantly being demolished so to provide sugar farms on a massive scale. One could argue it's a crying shame on a natural level but too it's just the effect we have on natural environments as a means to provide in this world. Nothing said of human malice or whatnot, just that such wonders - Amazon can be debated to be one, although it does have massive significance regardless - will always be fraught with renovation and./or removal as years go by.
>>
>>63913409
just do it, the World will be a better place
>>
>>63913468
>being this much of a hippie
The thing you are using to shit post online and everything built to uphold it is made form pastics and other metals.Hypocrite.

>>63913514
For you?
>>
>>63913549
How am I a hypocrite? I never implied I don't relish technology & consumerism. Stop posting baseless assumptions you clod.
>>
>>63913688
Stop being a plauge on the planet already.
>>
>>63913227

maybe
it's definitely true that people living in lower population densities are generally happier
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.