[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, so hear me out. Because of the video below, we know that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: unofartodidneyworl.jpg (48 KB, 595x432) Image search: [Google]
unofartodidneyworl.jpg
48 KB, 595x432
Okay, so hear me out.

Because of the video below, we know that there is an on-going feud between Disney and Tarantino. Quentin goes on Howard, rants about it, causes a little PR trouble for Disney, and things are forgotten about.

Now... Get this. Let's say Disney didn't actually just -forget- it? What if they said, "You know what? Fuck this Quentin asshole, let's get a leak of his film out there to hurt his profits, and really show him who the bigshots are now." So, what, they're just going to be stupid and just leak his movie? Painting a big target on themselves from even more bad PR from Quentin? No way, not Disney. They leaked the entire 40+ screener TV backlog.

The fuckers, they did it. The Mad men.
>>
>>63911509
Forgot the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pd6yO-jBRo
>>
>>63911509

> 40+ screener TV backlog

wtf is 40+?
>>
>>63911509

screeners leak all the fucking time you retard
>>
>>63911565
40+ movies whose screeners are getting dumped all day since yesterday.
>>
>>63911565
Yeah, dude. >>63911613 This is pretty big news.
>>
>>63911517
He made movies with miramax iirc and disney owns miramax. Shut up. You tin foil hat
>>
File: 1447196443804.png (39 KB, 1105x1105) Image search: [Google]
1447196443804.png
39 KB, 1105x1105
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHb8tBh_VnU
>>
>>63911613
does anyone have a list of all the movies
>>
File: 1450615812688.png (170 KB, 818x419) Image search: [Google]
1450615812688.png
170 KB, 818x419
>>63911509
Good. Tarantula is shit anyways.
>>
OY PLEASE MICHAEL, JUST, ITS GOYMAS

HOO HOO

WHAT IM SAYING NOW IS A JOKE BETWEEN 2 JEWS. THIS FUCKING GOY THINKS I REALLY CARE ABOUT HIM.
>>
>>63911509
It is fucking screener season this happens almost every fucking year. This wont do fuck all to Tarantinos profits, what really fucked him up was releasing the film the same time as star wars.
>>
>>63911670
Someone might, all I have is what's been released. So far
>Hateful 8
>Creed
>The Revenant
>In The Heart of the Sea
>Legend
>Steve Jobs
Something else might have been by now but that's what's on public now.
>>
>>63911752
A shotload of indie films too but those got swept under the rug cause no one cares
>>
>>63911752
The screener copy of Straight out of Compton has been released. Also I am pretty sure I saw someone compiling links to the screeners that had been released on KAT last night.
>>
>>63911801
The Compton screener is a different batch. All of these are CM8 releases, you can go on any torrent site and search that. Also, I forgot
>Joy
, whatever that is.
>>
>>63911880
ah, thanks for telling me, anyway I will keep an eye out for more.
>>
why are screeners DVDs and not BluRay - it's 2015!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.