[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This black chick looks attractive with white skin.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: unnamed.jpg (50 KB, 519x283) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
50 KB, 519x283
This black chick looks attractive with white skin.
>>
File: sofieboutella.jpg (52 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
sofieboutella.jpg
52 KB, 400x600
i agree, first thing i thought when i saw that pic. the actress is pretty, but far more attractive with white skin
>>
>>63908899
>elves
>in Star Trek

who writes this shit?
>>
The past two Star Trek movies rely heavily on nostalgia for certain superficial aspects of Star Trek lore, but this looks entirely original. What are they thinking? They're going to lose the people who are only watching the movies for nostalgia and retarded geek chic losers who pretend to like it to increase their geek cred.

At least this one will probably bomb and it will be the end of the Abramsverse.
>>
>>63908899
whiteface
>>
>>63909219
They're gonna get me who watched the two movies because I'm starved for new sci-fi but thought both were shit

Except for exploration/isolation type stories like Alien sci-fi is better on TV anyway
>>
What's the point of these sexy aliens if you don't see their sexy alien nipples or vaginas?
>>
>>63909360
They'd just be human looking anyway because no one puts effort into those things
>>
>>63909219
But they don't need to rely on nostalgia now that the films are seen as hip cool and geeky action movies.

Most of the geek chic crowed probably haven't seen Khan, how are they meant to feel nostalgic over it?
>>
>>63909630
>But they don't need to rely on nostalgia now that the films are seen as hip cool and geeky action movies.

That's probably true, but they'll still lose all the old people who just want Star Trek nostalgia.

>Most of the geek chic crowed probably haven't seen Khan, how are they meant to feel nostalgic over it?

They're heard of it and heard it was the best, but none of them have actually seen it which is why the second movie was able to get away with ripping it off. If they have seen it, they probably watched a bit until they got too bored of it. They'll pretend like they watched all of it though and liked it to maintain geek cred though.
>>
>>63909219
>pretend to like it to increase their geek cred
Literally no one does this - you think their normie friends would give a shit if they saw the new trek film? Nope. You think their geek friends would give a shit? Nope - they'd see right through the facade. Geek wannabees don't exist.
>>
nah looks like she has downs big forehead
>>
>>63910073
>Geek wannabees don't exist.

The entire Big Bang Theory fanbase says otherwise.
>>
>>63909129
>>63908899

Wait I literally thought this was Rihanna doing a cameo. Damn.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.