[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DROPPED, or at least really leaning that way. I couldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 1441094359291.jpg (48 KB, 321x449) Image search: [Google]
1441094359291.jpg
48 KB, 321x449
DROPPED, or at least really leaning that way.

I couldn't help but feel a strong sense of closure when Simon went back in time, and putting Misfits down seems incredibly easy after that finale.
Are the last two seasons even worth it? Even the ugly chav with the big tits just vanished for no reason by this point. Does this faggot end up growing on you?
>>
Nope, you are making the right decision. I slogged through season 4 but it wasn't the same. I'm almost tempted to power through the last season just to see how it all ends, but it feels like a joyless facsimile.
>>
>>63908451
I was afraid of that. Still, it was a hell of a ride up to that point. I still hear good things, but I feel taking a break at least for a few weeks will soften the blow. First episode of season 4 felt like it was starting to become a different show altogether.
>>
>>63908415
I hated this fuck and not being able to watch Nathan verbally destroy him made it worse.
>>
>>63908451
Can anyone confirm? Is it all worth it?
>>
>>63908826
I stopped at season 4 desu, I think they got progressively worse each time

rudy>nathan though
>>
File: 1441608701970.gif (2 MB, 245x175) Image search: [Google]
1441608701970.gif
2 MB, 245x175
>>63908626
Fuck, this.
>>
Why the fuck would Curtis sell his awesome power for literally 5000 dollars? What did he expect when he got stuck with a stupid crossdressing power
>>
>>63908855
I liked both equally. They would've fucking hated each other though.
>>
>>63909090
Curtis got cucked by the creepy white kid, experienced menstruation, got himself pregnant, got himself eaten out by Rudy, was shit in bed, was even shit at watching someone else masturbate, and he would have been just as much of a fuckup even if he didn't happen to ruin his career. His entire character was the equivalent of the library shelves falling down in the Mummy.
>>
>>63909090
My guess is the writers felt like they'd used it enough and figured it was a copout anyway.
I also feel the writers fucking hated Curtis. The worst shit happened as a direct result of giving up that power.
Nathan at least had what he felt were legitimate reasons for getting rid of his immortality. I feel he really didn't want everyone dying around him and the ghosts were likely a dealbreaker. Too he really liked that pregnant bitch.
>>
>>63909090
I thought it was 25000.
Still a shit price for it.
>>
>>63908415
Rudy was better than Nathan.
>>
Why was the chav's departure so fucking clumsy compared to the others?
>>
4&5 werent as good as 1-3, but I still enjoyed 4&5 for Rudy
>>
>>63909841
This. When Nathan left there was a webisode dedicated to when he left.
Was there some kind of falling out between Kelley and the showrunner?
>>
>>63908415
Its worth watching it for Rudy and the girl who doesnt know her name
>>
>>63910214
>>63909963

Man, sounds like Rudy carried the show 4 on.
I really like the bastard, so I guess I won't drop it. I'll get back to it once I've digested that the old crew is mostly gone.
>>
>>63909101
>we will never see them talk to each other

Probably for the best, but imagine if it worked.
>>
rudy surpasses nathan to be quite honest family
>>
>>63908415
>Even the ugly chav with the big tits just vanished for no reason by this point.
She called a taxi driver a Paki and then she wasn't allowed back.

lmao
>>
>>63910118
>Was there some kind of falling out between Kelley and the showrunner?
She was jailed for being racist.
>>
>>63908415
They basically replaced the original cast with inferior versions

>Alisha with another slightly less qt mixed raced grill
>Likeable autist with unlikeable autist
>Chav with redhead that nobody knows barely anything about because her character development was awful

Rudy's cool though

and as far as I remember that Bartender was shit too.

Rudy and the mixed girl are the only good two.

plus Curtis is still about and he's aiight.
>>
>>63911171
>On 23 January 2012 it was reported that Socha had been charged with racially aggravated assault in connection with an incident involving a Derby taxi driver, Sakandar Iqbal, the previous October.[10]

Based.
>>
>>63911223
>the current year's been going on for so long
>not even the thick chav could escape the current year
>>
>>63909179
>Curtis got cucked by the creepy white kid

What the fuck happened in the last four years? This show would've been destroyed by today's media.
>>
>>63911088
Why do I feel this was a heated debate in the show's heyday?
Both characters were fantastic, but Rudy>Nathan is starting to look like a meme.

I'm not even actively disagreeing. Both actors portrayed both characters perfectly and I really have no preference of one over the other.
>>
>>63911009
They did, briefly on the phone
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.