[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: darthp.jpg (91 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
darthp.jpg
91 KB, 1920x816
>Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise? It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life. After I killed him in his sleep he used this power to transfer his consciousness into the midichlorians where he lived on as a disembodied ghost within the force itself, eventually he managed to use the midichlorians to create a life in the womb of your mother. You Annakin, are his creation. Qui-Gon tried to tip everyone off to this when he said he believed the midichlorians "gave birth" to you, but no one listened. You are Plagueis will made flesh and eventually you will kill me and avenge his murder. Eventually Plagueis will gain enough strength that he can project a physical image from within the force and talk to people in the real world, he will use this to found the First Order, and then turn Ben Solo against Luke Skywalker by pretending to be you, his grandfather, when he sends him visions. Eventually Luke will realize that the only way to destroy Plagueis is to preform an exorcism upon the force itself from within the first Jedi Temple, and so will begin his search.
>>
Also the same music plays in the background.
>>
>>63908116
Plagueis died after episode 1, dongus.
>>
>>63908116
>Sheev knew he couldn't beat his master in combat so stabbed him in his sleep
B A S E D
>>
>>63908149
Same music plays after anakin helps kill windu
music doesnt mean shit
>>
Truly, the Supreme Leader is wise.
>>
>>63909727
>after episode 1

pretty sure he died long before
>>
File: trulysee.png (6 KB, 227x191) Image search: [Google]
trulysee.png
6 KB, 227x191
>>63908116
>>
>>63909823
Nope
>>
>>63909727

>Plagueis died after episode 1, dongus

>His story was massively expanded upon in the 2012 novel Darth Plagueis, written by James Luceno. However, that story is part of the Star Wars legends continuity, formerly known as the "Expanded Universe," and is therefore not official canon.[9]

All that stuff has been erased. The only thing that is actually canon now is this; Sheev tells Anakin that he killed him in his sleep after learning everything he knew. That could have happened five years ago, ten years ago, thirty years ago. No one knows how old Sheev was, all that backstory has been erased as well and made non-canon.
>>
File: Revenge_of_the_Sith_Darth_Vader.jpg (197 KB, 658x370) Image search: [Google]
Revenge_of_the_Sith_Darth_Vader.jpg
197 KB, 658x370
>You should count yourself lucky to be alive, young "Skywalker". Because it's only by the grace of my will at the height of my power, with the knowledge I gained studying at Darth Plagueis feet that I was able to drain your precious Padmé of the life necessary to revitalize your burned, withering husk.
>"Where's Padmé?" you ask? Dead on Polis Massa, as if she simply lost the will to live.
>>
>>63909745
He's got this Roman Emperor vibe to him.
>>
File: 1446199671081.jpg (196 KB, 1920x820) Image search: [Google]
1446199671081.jpg
196 KB, 1920x820
>>63908149
>it aint sheev starts playing
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.